Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279665 times)

Offline -Norbert-

Translation: Never gonna happen, but I don't want to crush your feelings by saying it outright.

Though why she wouldn't want to crush a Humans feelings, after all the sensitivity she showed when talking to her sister, I don't know. Maybe she's actually a relatively nice person but get's carried away by silbling rivalry...

Offline Enzo03

She would have no problems with crushing a human's feelings.
However, I don't know of any good reason why Cyrvans in general, even the most closed-minded ones would have anything against terran gastropods.

Easy question for Isa: What is your age?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 11:48:09 am by Enzo03 »
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Translation: Never gonna happen, but I don't want to crush your feelings by saying it outright.

Though why she wouldn't want to crush a Humans feelings, after all the sensitivity she showed when talking to her sister, I don't know. Maybe she's actually a relatively nice person but get's carried away by silbling rivalry...
Who are you calling human?

\@_

Offline -Norbert-

Okay let me rephrase: I see no reason why she should would care about the feelings of a terran.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I knew it! See! Red! No wait, that's blood of her enemies on her flagship.

I do admit I quite like giant QT-arms instead of space colonies.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

"I'll get back to you on that"
!!!

You sly do- uh.. Snail.

And, +1 for Terry Pratchett's Discworld reference (Octarine :3)
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
She's simply counting on none of us having mage sight.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Well even if we did would it show up on standard monitors?

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Misuzu/Dawn: Why didn't you use the half-drive on the Ray Mk.I to latch onto the full-drive Ray Mk.III's Starlance drive? Were they incompatible? Did the Ray Mk.III lack the reactor requirements to do it? Were you two both a bit air-headed to remember?

Offline -Norbert-

I always assumed that the half-drive only worked on actual starlance-jumps (ie intersystem), while Misuzu wanted to make an intrasystem jump back to the GA.
And interfacing 100 year old technology with new technology in the field doesn't sound easy to me in the first place.

There would also be the possibility that a half-drive can only be coupled with full-drives that were build so support the coupling. Since Humans have long since stopped to equip ships with half-drives, they wouldn't have any reason to add such a feature into their ships.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
!!!

Good night, sweet gastropod, this cnidarian will remember you.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
No man I totally ****ing scored man, ****.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

Sure you did. You can't even see Octarine.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
From personal experience, when a racist space elf tells you 'I'll get back on you on that' s/he certainly will, with heavy artillery.
My advice for you is to At-J while you still have fingers to do it.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
So guys, how do you like being named after Terran objects and periods of time?

Hey Crystal, your ears remind me of a Furby. So does this mean I can pat your back, tickle you and you'll make funny noises? *Quickly gets onto a different ship...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 11:57:09 am by Enigmatic Entity »
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I doubt you'd be able to get near the Guardian Angel and Jewel 1 (Crystal), let alone near Crystal herself, haha.

Misuzu, what do you think of those mind-controlled catgirl ears that were invented back in the 21st Century?
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Related to that question above, did they suddenly gain sentience sometime between now and then and started reverse-controlling the user, making her (and the odd he; you never know) believe she was an actual catgirl?

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.

And finally, following the line of questioning above,  were the theories about the purpose of said control true, and once the amount of mind-controlled Catgirls hit critical mass, did they start a universe shattering war of genocide and have to be wiped out?

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Impossible. Nobody would kill a catgirl.