Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279696 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
How do terrans pass the time when not in combat? Other than Misuzu playing video games in her fighter's cockpit, that is.
Someone is probably in the process of writing a slashfic to answer this question.

Offline Enzo03

At frist I would like to apologize for the obvious rudeness of other questions already asked (if you didn't know asking a woman her age is actually considered a transgession against the social norm in some terran cultures).
I am offended at the suggestion of the possibility of being one of your kind!
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Any:

Does anybody have some steam pictures of Isa to share

Will pay in souls

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
The person who is the origin of Crystal steam.jpg might!

Offline Veers

Crystal is pretty dreamy... *sighs....*

(inhale and Exhale......)

*sighs...*  :nervous:
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
Messenger 25 says: (messenger 24 told me this, who got this form messenger 23, ...., was told by Enigmatic Entity who is very far away)

So, if you hide the ears on a Cyrvan and a Terran, they are pretty similar...there must be some Cyrvans who think there a lot of "pretty" Terrans out there...

Snail, you've already been on trial...I'm sure (trying to) access classified information will attract some attention... ;)
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Snail, you've already been on trial...I'm sure (trying to) access classified information will attract some attention... ;)
I dont care its worth it

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
Any:

Will pay in souls

Anyone who tried would probably would never live to tell the story. =p
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
I'm pretty sure someone as high ranking as her has better things to do with her time than playing online games.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
I'm pretty sure someone as high ranking as her has better things to do with her time than playing online games.
And what does a person having pictures of them taken after showering have to do with playing online games? :blah:

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Oops, wrong steam :p
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Enzo03

Any Cyrvan wishing to answer:
Does your race have any kind of extreme sports? Tell me about them. :)

Any Terran wishing to answer:
Uh, same question as above.

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The Nordera probably have a lot of Extreme sports.

Offline Enzo03

Well I didn't ask the Nordera.  They can die.  They are good at doing that.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Well I didn't ask the Nordera.  They can die.  They are good at doing that.
That's probably one of their extreme sports.

Offline Enzo03

Yes, but extreme sports is not limited to bloodsports, which probably comprises the whole of Norderan sports.  I seek a broader search criteria and wish to exclude Norderan sports from the search.

I see too much of Norderan mortality each and every time I take so much as a glance into the WoD universe to really consider interest in their sports.  It's almost sad.

I'm going to attempt to cry tears now.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Isa: What do you think of the "winged ones"?

"As a commanding officer in the CSA, I'm afraid I cannot speak my full mind on this matter. So it is probably better that I do not give an answer to your current phrased question at all."

To any Cyrvan who is willing to answer:
How are the members of the 10 circles chosen and how long does one of them stay "in office" untill they have to either get chosen again or abdicate?

"Members from the 10th up to the 6th circles are elected democratically and serve for a period of 10 years. There are no clear written rules for the upper circles. Some times they just elected someone from the 6th circle by majority vote. Some times someone gets in by some extraordinary feat and so forth."

Probably should have just done that in the first place, shouldn't I?

To any Cyrvan, are you allowed to go into detail about the transformation process of the Aestival, and if so, how is it done?

"I could tell you the very technical details but you probably wouldn't understand.
As Destiny speculated however, the cockpit folds down and the head extends from the hull. The rest is magitech so I don't have to explain ****."

How do terrans pass the time when not in combat? Other than Misuzu playing video games in her fighter's cockpit, that is.
"Terrans in general or Terran LSF pilots?"

Messenger 25 says: (messenger 24 told me this, who got this form messenger 23, ...., was told by Enigmatic Entity who is very far away)

So, if you hide the ears on a Cyrvan and a Terran, they are pretty similar...there must be some Cyrvans who think there a lot of "pretty" Terrans out there...

"100 bucks if you find me a Cyrvan who will admit to that!"

"I bet I could mind crush a Cyrvan from 100 yards away."

"That was totally unrelated to the question."

Any Cyrvan wishing to answer:
Does your race have any kind of extreme sports? Tell me about them. :)

Any Terran wishing to answer:
Uh, same question as above.

"Extreme sports huh...
Well I suppose Low G building jumping without safety gear could be considered one...
maybe?

Why would you want to put your life at risk like that anyway?"

"I've done Orbital dropping a few times. Let me tell you, it's bloody awesome.
All you've got is your dropshield, which is a large metal plate that can withstand atmospheric re-entry (it's really advanced actually) and your heat resistant space suit. You start from low orbit, slowly get caught by gravity and then you surf your way down. Let me tell you, things get really heated!"
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I...never expected Crystal to say something like that, hehe.

Looks like Justice never got bored during all the 14 years, ehh~

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
For anyone: We never saw an atmospheric entry sequence. Do/can spacecraft jump into an atmosphere safely? Do they normally power in with the whole flame-y reentry thing, unpowered flame-y reentry, or some sort of slower method? Are they capable of all of the above, or only some of them?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!

"I've done Orbital dropping a few times. Let me tell you, it's bloody awesome.
All you've got is your dropshield, which is a large metal plate that can withstand atmospheric re-entry (it's really advanced actually) and your heat resistant space suit. You start from low orbit, slowly get caught by gravity and then you surf your way down. Let me tell you, things get really heated!"

Holy ****!

Any Cyrvan:
I've read about the sizes of the ship classes. What is the biggest vessel the CSA possess?

Any terran:
Same question: The biggest LSF ship?
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"