Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279659 times)

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I bet it's the (League-Cyrvan Star) LCS Spoon!

On a related note, how did the Emetal conflict go?

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
For anyone: We never saw an atmospheric entry sequence. Do/can spacecraft jump into an atmosphere safely? Do they normally power in with the whole flame-y reentry thing, unpowered flame-y reentry, or some sort of slower method? Are they capable of all of the above, or only some of them?

There was a moment in the early stages of the mod where we see a bad guy warship jump into the planets atmosphere and promptly explode because of it.  lkike you dont know about the rest.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline -Norbert-

And one of the pilots commented about that too, something about jumping into atmosphere carrying a good chance of a reactor overload. They also said the Skirmisher that jumped in to blow up the battleaxe was very reckless for jumping into the atmosphere.
Which naturally brings me to the next question to anyone willing to answer:

Are Cyrvan jumpdrives advanced enough to savely jump into an Atmosphere?

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
"Terrans in general or Terran LSF pilots?"
Both.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.

Messenger 25 says: (messenger 24 told me this, who got this form messenger 23, ...., was told by Enigmatic Entity who is very far away)

So, if you hide the ears on a Cyrvan and a Terran, they are pretty similar...there must be some Cyrvans who think there a lot of "pretty" Terrans out there...

"100 bucks if you find me a Cyrvan who will admit to that!"

"I bet I could mind crush a Cyrvan from 100 yards away."

"That was totally unrelated to the question."

Misuzu, you obviously haven't heard about the immitation Cyrvan ears, just imagine Dawn with a pair of those walking in a Cyrvan city ;) Especially the "male" Cyrvans...
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles
Misuzu, you obviously haven't heard about the immitation Cyrvan ears, just imagine Dawn with a pair of those walking in a Cyrvan city ;) Especially the "male" Cyrvans...

I dunno, I bet they would be able to tell the ears were fake.
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

This is centuries ahead, man, we could get fully functional cloned prosthetic ears that look Cyrvan if we wanted I bet.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!

This is centuries ahead, man, we could get fully functional cloned prosthetic ears that look Cyrvan if we wanted I bet.
I want to see bunny ears...

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Japan has emotion-sensing cat ear props now. :D

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
They don't make the wearer believe she is an actual catgirl. That technology has a long way to go yet.
Fortunately, by Misuzu's time, they will do that, and then she can slip one to Crystal...
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
They don't make the wearer believe she is an actual catgirl. That technology has a long way to go yet.
Fortunately, by Misuzu's time, they will do that, and then she can slip one to Crystal...

The squick in this sentence will result in a visit from an Aestival in 3...2...1...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Hence, prop. As I said.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Cuteness overload is bad sometimes because you can't concentrate on flying, hehe.

The squick in this sentence will result in a visit from an Aestival in 3...2...1...
It's a direct hit!

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
But, unfortunately, 'ricochet'

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
It's a direct hit!

Well, I sure wouldn't like to be Crystal wingleader in that offense...
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I heard Axe or someone mention a 'Firefly' in one of the early briefings (maybe M2), what is it...?

It's a direct hit!

Well, I sure wouldn't like to be Crystal wingleader in that offense...
Unless you've played it (attached to Aestival vs Terran fighter thread) and actually boosted ahead of the other wings while they're unleashing Malachyye Missile Massacre, nothing like that'll happen. And you're Azure 1, so don't worry.

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
I heard Axe or someone mention a 'Firefly' in one of the early briefings (maybe M2), what is it...?
Firefly is an LSF pilot.:D
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Oh, damn. I saw 'Firefly' included in the mix of '...new generation heavy assault fighter, good old Hazel bombers' and stuff...must've mistaken.

Oh dang you typos.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 12:10:43 pm by Destiny »

Offline Flak

Where can I see a male Cyrvan? I mean I just want to see how they look like, so don't get the wrong idea.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Where can I see a male Cyrvan? I mean I just want to see how they look like, so don't get the wrong idea.

Late, I had the wrong idea when I finished reading the question, the clarification afterwards was omitted  :P
el hombre vicio...