Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279692 times)

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Considering Cyrvans are elves in space, the only way to distinguish a flat chested female from an actual male is most likely by asking.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline -Norbert-

Were can you see them? Most likely on Cyrvania or any other of their colonies! :P

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles
Considering Cyrvans are elves in space, the only way to distinguish a flat chested female from an actual male is most likely by asking.
I lol'd hard because its true.
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Offline Flak

Wait, all Cyrvans are...flat?

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter

Hmmm, someone's blind.

* AndrewofDoom points at Crystal's marvelous talent. :p
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!

Hmmm, someone's blind.

* AndrewofDoom points at Crystal's marvelous talent. :p
Yeah, look at Crystal steam.jpeg! We're dead men though.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Not all of them, but I'm sure there are some. And Terrans confuse them for males all the time.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
I assume it would be similar to other humans amongst yourself, however. I think everyone has had moments where it was necessary to pause for a moment to determine if someone was male or female for any reason such as hair or facial configuration if the gender wasn't immediately apparent.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I assume it would be similar to other humans amongst yourself, however. I think everyone has had moments where it was necessary to pause for a moment to determine if someone was male or female for any reason such as hair or facial configuration if the gender wasn't immediately apparent.
Androgynous Cyrvans wouldn't be far-fetched, but I think Spoon'll draw 'em clear enough.

(Reminds me, I wonder if Luna has any at all, like Crystal's...would be impolite to ask, no?)

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
Androgynous Cyrvans wouldn't be far-fetched, but I think Spoon'll draw 'em clear enough.

(Reminds me, I wonder if Luna has any at all, like Crystal's...would be impolite to ask, no?)
Eh hello Luna. I like you. Really. You're mysterious and not as arrogant as the usual cyrvans. Rather, you're the most awesome cyrvan character in WoD.
You know, I have a friend. He likes you too. I want to ask a question because he does not dare to ask.
How big is your bust?
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Cue Deadly dying of a cuteness related heart attack.

Cue Deadly dying of a cuteness related heart attack.

"HNNNNNG" ?
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
How big is your bust?

Rumiko's Reply: I don't think about such thing,s and neither should you.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Oh come on it's not like he was talking about whether Fura'ngle can reproduce with Terran females.

Offline -Norbert-

Do Fura'ngle even have two genders (or just one, or more)?

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
For anyone: We never saw an atmospheric entry sequence. Do/can spacecraft jump into an atmosphere safely? Do they normally power in with the whole flame-y reentry thing, unpowered flame-y reentry, or some sort of slower method? Are they capable of all of the above, or only some of them?

"Every vessel with a working shield generator should be capable of direct atmospheric entry. Doing a jump into the atmosphere can be done relatively safely if enough calculations are done before hand. Calculations that take every factor into account and bring the risk close to zero usuall take around one to three hours.
I doubt the Nordera have any concept of this."

And one of the pilots commented about that too, something about jumping into atmosphere carrying a good chance of a reactor overload. They also said the Skirmisher that jumped in to blow up the battleaxe was very reckless for jumping into the atmosphere.
Which naturally brings me to the next question to anyone willing to answer:

Are Cyrvan jumpdrives advanced enough to savely jump into an Atmosphere?

"As long as you don't try to jump it into a gas giant, yes."

"Terrans in general or Terran LSF pilots?"
Both.

"I dont think there is too much difference between entertainment. Our games are only 100 times more advanced!"

Do Fura'ngle even have two genders (or just one, or more)?

"They are walking, talking and singing rocks. What do you expect?"

"Perhaps a better question is: What are you hoping for?"

Any Cyrvan:
I've read about the sizes of the ship classes. What is the biggest vessel the CSA possess?

Any terran:
Same question: The biggest LSF ship?

The flagship of the 1st Order, Ayass Star. It is around 2800 meters in length but it is currently undergoing refits.

"If I recall correctly the largest LSF ship is currently the 3rd fleet's flagship, which is an altered Knight class ship. Though I heard there's a larger ship in construction for the 2nd fleet."

"You Terrans seem to have some serious misconceptions..."

Eh hello Luna. I like you. Really. You're mysterious and not as arrogant as the usual cyrvans. Rather, you're the most awesome cyrvan character in WoD.
You know, I have a friend. He likes you too. I want to ask a question because he does not dare to ask.
How big is your bust?

"I'd say it's a B."

"Nuh uh, definitely A."

"I do not claim to be an expert, but if I were to venture a guess I would say C."

"That's because you are a man, you see things that are not there."

And now because of popular demand: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5310/lunabubbles.png
Spoiler:
Took Axem 900 hours in paint
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
How big is your bust?

"I'd say it's a B."

"Nuh uh, definitely A."

"I do not claim to be an expert, but if I were to venture a guess I would say C."

"That's because you are a man, you see things that are not there."

And now because of popular demand: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5310/lunabubbles.png
Spoiler:
Took Axem 900 hours in paint
Well, girls have to know that:D

Yeaaah, Lunabubbles!
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Veers

+1 for bubbles :)

Hey uhh... Crystal..,

Just wondering if your free sometime?, just for.. you know, a general chat. I would prefer somewhere that isnt classified beyond my clearance though.., that is umm, if you actually have free time.

You do get some time to yourself right?, would be a bit.. unusual, for someone in charge not to have some time.
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline -Norbert-

"They are walking, talking and singing rocks. What do you expect?"
I expect a rock to do nothing at all, so when a rock walks, talks and sings I'd like to know how. But since the only contacts with the Fura'ngle I know of have been in open combat, I guess that information is hard to get by. Did the Cordi pass along any information about the Fura'ngles biology... geology... you know... how they tick.

But since you mentioned singing: Where did you hear a Fura'ngle sing? Did you record it, or can you at least describe it?

"Perhaps a better question is: What are you hoping for?"
What I was hoping for? A straight answer I guess....
And a bit of insight into how it's even possible for a rock to walk, talk, sing and reproduce.

But if you meant that question the way it sounded, you have quite a dirty mind. Unlike Veers I consider this thread a source of information, not an intergalactic/intertime dating service :P

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I have...entirely no words to say at the latest responses...(Luna must be Jewel 2 right now, dang.)

Onore, Spoon. Onore! Bubbles...