Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279659 times)

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
"You Terrans seem to have some serious misconceptions..."
Yeah. For example, thinking all space elves are pretty.

Guys, we have to drop that, very quick.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
"You Terrans seem to have some serious misconceptions..."
Yeah. For example, thinking all space elves are pretty.

Guys, we have to drop that, very quick.
Don't you dare :P

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
+1 for bubbles :)

Hey uhh... Crystal..,

Just wondering if your free sometime?, just for.. you know, a general chat. I would prefer somewhere that isnt classified beyond my clearance though.., that is umm, if you actually have free time.

You do get some time to yourself right?, would be a bit.. unusual, for someone in charge not to have some time.

"D-doushio..."

I expect a rock to do nothing at all, so when a rock walks, talks and sings I'd like to know how. But since the only contacts with the Fura'ngle I know of have been in open combat, I guess that information is hard to get by. Did the Cordi pass along any information about the Fura'ngles biology... geology... you know... how they tick.

"It's a mystery."

But since you mentioned singing: Where did you hear a Fura'ngle sing? Did you record it, or can you at least describe it?

"It's the way they 'talk', it sounds like they are singing on a melody only they seem to be hearing. Some of them sound like a crystal glass vibrating.
The smaller among the Fura'ngle tend to talk on frequencies above 21000hz... good thing we have translation computers."

"The small ones are quite unpleasant to listen to..."

What I was hoping for? A straight answer I guess....
And a bit of insight into how it's even possible for a rock to walk, talk, sing and reproduce.

But if you meant that question the way it sounded, you have quite a dirty mind. Unlike Veers I consider this thread a source of information, not an intergalactic/intertime dating service :P

"Hanging out with these people must have rubbed off on me..."
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Snail

• SC 5
So what's the hearing range of space elf ears?

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Crystal, you can speak the Terran language of Japanese?! (Not unexpected given the theme of WoD :P)

On the topic of the Fura'ngle anyway - So huge ones are loud, booming glass cannons? What size do the two known Fura'ngle fighters fall into, and the Adasya? They both make very, very deadly sounds when expressing their words. Lasers and beam sounds, that is...

And Dawn, it's not a bad thing no matter who says it, mmm.

Crystal, you can speak the Terran language of Japanese?! (Not unexpected given the theme of WoD :P)

She was rooming with Misuzu at the Academy after all...
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
And now because of popular demand: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5310/lunabubbles.png
Spoiler:
Took Axem 900 hours in paint

Oh u, Spoon.
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Eratharon

• Cocky Pilot
I have a question for Luna: May I ask, what color are your eyes?
-Woohoo new campaign! No time to play? ****!!

-Why in the bloody hell is command only giving Colossus ONE wing of bombers against the Sathanas?!

Offline Veers

But if you meant that question the way it sounded, you have quite a dirty mind. Unlike Veers I consider this thread a source of information, not an intergalactic/intertime dating service :P

Oi, not hitting on her.. (much). I just get really muddled and flustered around certain, beautiful women. Thats all.  :nervous:

But anyway, I am... learning a few interesting things :) , like what doushio means.

-----

So Crystal, how many languages do you speak?, or do you have a particular favourite among the Terran (I guess, Ancient) languages?

Are there specific traits that you find interest in?, such as the flow of the spoken language?
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline Enzo03

There are probably also some notable ancient Cyrvan languages as well..
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Wait, all Cyrvans are...flat?

Hmmm, someone's blind.

* AndrewofDoom points at Crystal's marvelous talent. :p
Yeah, look at Crystal steam.jpeg! We're dead men though.

and i still havent seen this pic

anyway. to anyone to who  knows.   

are there any terrans that are citizens or have citizenship in the CSA 

Offline -Norbert-

Considering there are Cyrvan/Human hybrids I suppose that (or the other way round) is the case.
As for the picture, it's in the WoD_Visuals.vp in the Interface folder, along with the loading screens, backgrounds and some other pictures.

is there any specal editer i need to open the VP file

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!

Vpview32 is a good tool to open VP files.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.

No, no there isn't...Just MSPaint ;)

(VP = very pretty...)  :nervous:
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline Enzo03

It can't be too late to feel sorry for Crystal having to sift through all the Terran erotic fantasies of her in this thread..
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
It can't be too late to feel sorry for Crystal having to sift through all the Terran erotic fantasies of her in this thread..

I've been doing it for awhile, but thought it best not to remind her...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.

Erotic fantasies? Not everyone thinks in this way... :)
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
That's an odd fetish, too. She's old enough to be your mother.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
That's an odd fetish, too. She's old enough to be your mother.
Oh hush you lot, looking young is enough for me.