Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279678 times)

Offline Veers

Contrary to popular belief, I am not having erotic fantasies with/about or involving Crystal or any female WoD pilot. (Yet... they could start now, thanks you lot...)

That's an odd fetish, too. She's old enough to be your mother.
Oh hush you lot, looking young is enough for me.

Never actually thought about it that way (for obvious reasons, see above), but looks are very decieving in this case. But I might just agree with Destiny, cause that is a good point.

*Wonders away to a nearby seat*
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
So what's the hearing range of space elf ears?

"On average between 80hz and 21,700hz"

Crystal, you can speak the Terran language of Japanese?! (Not unexpected given the theme of WoD :P)
So Crystal, how many languages do you speak?, or do you have a particular favourite among the Terran (I guess, Ancient) languages?

Are there specific traits that you find interest in?, such as the flow of the spoken language?

"I can speak and write Terran Standard, Cyrvan Common, Yehio basic and its offshoot dialect. Aside from that I have a basic grasp on Cyrvan Talvar, Terran Dutch (though I believe that is mostly a dead language these days) and the few Terran Japanese words Misuzu uses a lot."

On the topic of the Fura'ngle anyway - So huge ones are loud, booming glass cannons? What size do the two known Fura'ngle fighters fall into, and the Adasya? They both make very, very deadly sounds when expressing their words. Lasers and beam sounds, that is...
"Yes, the really large shards tend to have loud bass voices, they are also the most likely candidates to be 'piloting' the Fura'ngle capital ships."

I have a question for Luna: May I ask, what color are your eyes?

"A deep wonderful purple."

anyway. to anyone to who  knows.   

are there any terrans that are citizens or have citizenship in the CSA
Considering there are Cyrvan/Human hybrids I suppose that (or the other way round) is the case.

"Certainly, though the requirements for citizenship are pretty strict. So immigration numbers are still relatively small."

It can't be too late to feel sorry for Crystal having to sift through all the Terran erotic fantasies of her in this thread..

I've been doing it for awhile, but thought it best not to remind her...

Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!

Wow, you have marvelous eyes....

And I feel sorry for you, Crystal, terrans are sometimes odd, aren't we?
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Ooh, Crystal sighed! And yeah, Luna does have pretty eyes...now off with the helmet!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
* NGTM-1R quietly slips Crystal some Fanboi-B-Gon.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
Ooh, Crystal sighed! And yeah, Luna does have pretty eyes...now off with the helmet!

Geez, you guys are so forceful. :p
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

i have to admit luna i would like to see you without you flight mask on.  i bet you have a cute face to go with those beautiful eyes.

and back to crystal.  what are the requirements for immigrating.  i would like to know.  give myself something to work towards once this damn war is over and us soldiers get to go home.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
So, Luna/Crystal, have you two managed to wrangle any time with the next generation Terran fighters that are coming out? If so, what did you think of them in comparison to your own race's strike craft?

Also: Destiny, your comment in the latest derail by Trolltutta in response to me made me laugh. Good one mate  :D
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
To any Terran/Cyrvan:
Have engagements with Armageddon-class vessels changed current war doctrines?
What do you think your respective races will develop with the specific role of countering them: faster bombers to be deployed in large quantities, bigger, heavily armed bombers with really powerful bombs, or going Inferno (large warships capable of taking them one-on-one)?
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

• Buntu!
To any Terran/Cyrvan:
Have engagements with Armageddon-class vessels changed current war doctrines?
What do you think your respective races will develop with the specific role of countering them: faster bombers to be deployed in large quantities, bigger, heavily armed bombers with really powerful bombs, or going Inferno (large warships capable of taking them one-on-one)?
Or long range beams? And what about the experimental Divine Buster technology?
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I'm pretty sure Cyrvans have no problems dealing with Armageddons due to their immense shielding and all-around beam superiority, and the CSA military doctrine of maneuver warfare by shock jumping all over the place due to their superior Starlance drives...I'll ask this question to a Cyrvan, yeah.

And Ravenholme, you were really, really right on that. My heart was shattered by the direct hit and I was depressed for a second :P

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Or long range beams? And what about the experimental Divine Buster technology?

Long range beams included in the 'going Inferno' part. Also, Nanohaverse vs Inferno. Who. Is. BEAMIEST
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Also, Nanohaverse vs Inferno. Who. Is. BEAMIEST

Gundam
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 01:30:47 pm by Dark Hunter »
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

• Buntu!
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Long range beams included in the 'going Inferno' part. Also, Nanohaverse vs Inferno. Who. Is. BEAMIEST

Inferno by a landslide, shockingly.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils

Gundam
Seeing a whole ****boat of pulsed beam weapons but very few beams with the behavior used in FS2. The Gigas probably fires more beams than I saw in the entire video.
And I mean the shooping beams, not pew pew beams.

However in hindsight (Brief glances would be seen but animators wouldn't waste their time actually showing it in detail), Macross had four million Zentraedi (True beam fetishists) warships attacking Earth.

Offline Eratharon

• Cocky Pilot

You have beautiful eyes, I think purple suit you. Thanks for answering.
-Woohoo new campaign! No time to play? ****!!

-Why in the bloody hell is command only giving Colossus ONE wing of bombers against the Sathanas?!

Offline -Norbert-

Gundam
Even the (not shown in this video) Raiser sword - or however it's called when the Quan[T] does it - can't really compare in diameter with the Hertak main beams (or BFRed). The Memento Mori beams and the main beam turret of the Celestial Being (as in the ship, not the organisation) might be a different matter though.

Edit: Oops... forgot the 't in "can't compare"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:57:07 am by -Norbert- »

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs

Gundam
Gundam & Conquer: Seed Alert

Gah! Gundam Seed should stay in the lowest depths of hell, and this is coming from a UC centric fanboi.
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.

Even the (not shown in this video) Raiser sword - or however it's called when the Quan[T] does it - can really compare in diameter with the Hertak main beams (or BFRed). The Memento Mori beams and the main beam turret of the Celestial Being (as in the ship, not the organisation) might be a different matter though.

The Quantum Sword is much, much bigger than the Raiser Sword. Had the ELS not distorted it, it could have cut that entire thing in half, and keep in mind that that planetoid was roughly the size of the moon.

But yes, the Veda Particle Beam and the Memento Mori are up there with the Hertak beams. I believe the Memento Mori took out a small country in a single shot at one point.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"