Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279682 times)

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Any specific type? I myself have a soft spot for milk chocolate with truffle filling.

Hell yes! What about cookies?

"What a concidence! That's my favorite type too!
And I love cookies!"

Would asking for an estimated price, or what other features the set includes, be too much?

"It'll only cost you an arm and a leg... and your soul. Small price to pay right?"

Y U no call meeee?!!
  "I can't recall you ever gave me your number. "

Dear Dawn,

What is your favorite drink?

Cheerfully yours,
Axem
"Spring seasonal Applegrape juice from the Canadian settler farm on Mars."

I was actually asking in general, not specifically about the military. And I think Crystal had that in mind too.

"Indeed."

I'm not sure it was already confirmed somewhere, but can Terrans and Cyrvans reproduce together ? If yes, what are the average characteristics (lifespan, physical strength, intelligence, elf ears, possibility of precog and/or winged...) of half-Terran, half-Cyrvan children ? How are they considered by the Terran and the Cyrvan society and do they have a specific name ?
It was mentioned that such Hybrids exist, but that so far non of them died of old age, thus their average livespan isn't known yet.
Has anyone ever tried to calculate an approximate livespan of such Hybrids, based on how fast they grow up?
"Yes they can, they are generally just called Hybrids by Cyrvans. Which I must admit, has a bit of a negative tone to it. And it wouldn't suprise me if Terrans called them 'half-elves'... The majority of Terran planets seem to view Hybrids as a positive thing, my people on the other hand seem to look at them with skepticism.
The appearance of the child seems to depend mostly on what race the mother is. With a Cyrvan mother and a Terran father the child is hard if not impossible to distinguish from a full blood Cyrvan. With a Terran mother and a Cyrvan father the child tends to look more like a 'half' in appearance.
As said before, the lifespan of Hybrids is currently still unknown, they seem to grow at a slightly faster rate than a Cyrvan but still slower than a Terran. But we can't draw too many conclusions from this alone. A winged or precog Hybrid child hasn't happened yet, so this too is unknown at this point."

To any Cryvan members. What is your opinion on human technology and what do you think its rate of advancement. 
"It's like having a Cyrvan ship on half power." - Lt. Crystal Is'va Dertanya, date D82-M3-Y145
Its more a question about our rate of development and our ability to adapt. In short, what do the Cryvan think about our rate of technological development, particularly in comparison to their own.

hmmmm, which raises another question, in comparison, between Cryvan and humanity, which race has been out in space longer, and by how much longer.
"While Terran technology is currently still undeniably far behind that of ours, the rate at which the Terrans are making progress is quite staggering. Some of our scientists are saying that between 75 to 100 years the Terrans may actually be close to our current level of technology and if we don't start making more progress now, they might overtake us in 50 more years. Which would probably hurt the pride of a lot of Cyrvans, considering we've been in space for far longer than the Terrans have..."

Are you seriously asking how they prevent small arms fire from punching through armor that can withstand weapons stronger than nuclear bombs?
looks to be more about how do they stop small arms puncturing the vacuum hull of the target craft during boarding operations.  the answer to that with military ships is that the hulls are designed to stop significantly more powerful weapons. civilian ships would be more fragile but i would have thought that anything designed to prevent rupturing from collisions with significant mass should be fairly difficult to puncture with close quarter weaponary and any kind of hull patching foam or force field should be able to patch small arms fire i would have thought

"I can't think of any hand carried weapon that could inflict serious enough damage to the hull of a warship."

Now that made me wonder two things:
First: What if Feryaa. Is it a planet (if yes, in what system), a place on a planet (if yes, on which and in which system) or is it the name of a religion?

Second: Cyrvan Religion.
Are there many religions?
Do those religions believe in one god, or several gods, or a semi-sentient universe that created living beings to figure itself out (I wonder if anyone will get that reference...)?
How much influence does religion have on the cyrvan culture and government?
Are there many atheists?

And something mostly unrelated:
I know from earlier answers that Cyrvans have less experience in genetic engineering than the Humans, but what is their moral and ethic stance on the matter? Are there any legal regulations on genetic engineering (like allowing it only to correct genetic illnesses and such)?
"Feryaa is the name of the only religion we have, it has pretty deep roots in our culture and every day life. The Cyrvan government has for the most part always been about 'practical' things in life and is probably one of the least Cyrvan things influenced by Feryaa.
I do not know of a lot of atheists.

Cyrvan genetic research is for the most part limited to regrowing lost limbs and replacing defect or damaged internal organs. Altering DNA and genes on a deeper level is forbidden by law."

I thought they disallowed any genetic modifications because they think they are almost perfect just the way they are and don't need them...you know what Cyrvans are like!... :nervous: although I guess if enough Terrans took up "genetic enhancement" and started to rival the Cyrvans in their prized abilities, along with the possiblilty of mental control over them, those little elves may re-think their stance on this given their attitude towards our "inferior" race......

"Hunderd of years worth of 'genetic enhancement' and one of the best pilots the LSF seems to have is this blond airhead of a girl, who probably can't count to hundred.
Keep on genetically enhancing Merrans!"
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
A question for the human crew members. Since humans in your era are taller then us in our era, what is the average height for men and for women.
Straight from the techroom: "Thanks to generations of genetic tinkering, Terrans have grown to be a strong and intelligent race. The average life span is around 140 years and signs of old age only start to set in around the 70 year mark. The average male height is between 190-220cm, the average female height tends to variate between 165-200cm"

**INCOMING CODED MESSAGE**
    *LOCATION OF ORIGIN -UNKNOWN-*

*CLEARANCE LEVEL -Nu-*

[̛̗͉̞̙̯̞̩̣̲̈́̎̅͌̀̚u̶͇̠̭̣ͭͤͧ͒̎ͦ́͞]̸̴͉̩̖̝̝̠̺̾ͧ̋̈͟T͖̘͙̑ͣ̃͌̂̒̊̀̚͘ͅǫ̶̶͙͋̿̐ ͂ͣ҉̪͔̫a̴͙̻̩̪̒̔ͣͥͥ̎̿̚͝ĺ͖̗̳͔l̵̻̫̟̲̹͉̝ͤͭͧ͌ͭͩͬ̃ ̩̫̝͕͔͉̰̲͇͗̆ͫ̅ͬ̿̈̾c̢̳͙̤̃̑r͂̈́̍҉̹̼̱͎̘̻́ę̴͓̮͓̀ͥ͗͒̚w̜̭ͩ̎ͮ̈́̔̈́̊͋ ͖̯̠̱͈ͥ̅̿̅́m̡̜̻̗̟̋ͥ̃͊͌́̌̊̈ě̴̱̯̫̗̦̐͟m̧̟̤̯͖̦̹̣͌̑̍͟ͅb̛̜̲̬̘͂͋̔ȩ͉͇̭͓̺͈̖̦ͣ̅͠ͅŗ̩̱̤͕̮̀̓̑̓̒̚͝s̖̜͍̫̺̖̪̐̓͐̆ͪ́:̢̦̤̳̟̙̜̯͙̭̏ͪͦ́͞[̾̽ͣ͆̒͏̦͕͎̰̤͖̳̣́/̷͙̟̻̂ͬ̓͠͠ȗ̶͚̥͎̰̥̙̠̲̰͒̓̀͋͂ͫͫ]̞̥̤͚̇
̯̲̗͕͍͑̊̃̏̾̒ͥ͡
̹͙̣͈̑I̺͙͚̹̅̅̈̎ͤͭ͒̃͡n̬͖ͣ̄͐̈́̓̏̐ ͎̐ͦ̄̈̏̒b̸̯̯̲̰̿̈͡o̸̘͚̣̦͙ͨͧ̅t̡̫̳ͣ̄ͩ̕͝ḩ̜̱̫̞̗̱̤̮̑̏̔̎́ ̼̲̿̂̍ͣ̿̇̓̆m͓̝̏̐͗ͤ̔̀̎̔͘͢͢ͅi̢͓̦͍̫̻̣̾̇̂̿͋̓͐͐̚l͙̱͖͔͎̬̽ͤ̈͢͠į̪̮̪̉̓ͫ̉̌̏͘t̃̅̇҉̘͔̩̳͙̖͇͎͘a̡͕̹͕̤̿ͪ͗̚r̯͈̞͕̟̮̗̗̿̍ͭ͋́i̛̥̥͎͇̤̳̓̆̚͝é̵̷̼̺̰̙̭͆ͤͫ̎̑̿ͯ͐͝s͒͏̖̬̞̺̟͓͔͈͘,͓̟̣̫̝ͩ̿̉ͤͤ̕ ̣͉̻̱̳̊ͫ͗ͦ̚͡m̵̛̲̩̩̲̠̖̌ͣ͛ͧ̈́͌̌ͮ͝ͅā̵̜̪̬̣̲̦͎͉͎̇͋͛ͣ͢r̙͕̰͍̥̒͂̌ẗ̙̤͙̱̳̘̔͐͑ͅï̴̟̹̗̺͙͓̮̫̱͆ͤ̍͆̏̚a̻̮͓̙̙̘͎ͨ̊͐̑͑͊̀̿͊ͅl̙͈̟͖̝̊ͩͤ̊͆ͅ ̌͆̋̽ͯ̿̎̉̉͢͢҉͉̱̟̱̤ā̼̣͉͓͚̟ͫͦ̓̀́̀r̥̮̻̗͍̝̟͓̹̋ͪ͆ͧ͑̑͛͜t̷̠̅ͣ̔s̡̰̰͇̙̦̎͂̏ͩ́͡ ̨̳̱̠̥͖̎͒ͪͬ̈m̛̮̳̦̝̭̮ͪ̾ͫ̽̓ͤ̐ͤ͜͞u̴̸̲͕̠͇͇̱͉̞͂̌͐ŝ̵̶̟͕̻̩̄ͯ̄̈́ͯ͗͛͟ț̡̧̡̮̜͙̞͚̭͎͌̿̍ͭ̉ͤͣ͊ͅ ̶͕̯͇̥̭̝ͤ͗̓͝b̡͙̦̹ͤ͋͆ͯe̦̮̣͈̟̬̭̠̍͌̏ͭ̌̎͊̎ ͇̜̻̤̪͎͂̇̋̋̕͞p̢͇͈͔̼̥̤̄̀͆a̔̈̓̿҉̢̹̖̀r̨̟͕̝ͬ͗͛̂̽͂́ṱ͚̻̼̿ͥ̋̀ͪ̋͆͘͢ ̻͈̞̜̹̈ͥͨͨ͠ö̵̠̩̬̻͓́͊̾͞f̸͇̩̳̩͎̜̞͎͂͑̃̈́̆ͣ ̩̈ͫ̕͡s̗͙̊̆t̴̠̟̱̺͍̍ͭ͟ͅa̞͙ͧ̃̏̀ͪ̎̓ͯn̒̏ͮ̎̋̓͆̅҉̶̧̫͉̳ͅd̩̦̳͍͑͗̔ͦå̷̴̵̦̬͕͙̝ȑ̶͈͍͈̝̂̑͛͌͋̑͑ď̄҉̦̖̥͍͍̬͇ ̸̙̮̬̭̙̱͚ͬ̀̎ț͉̱̙͙̹̈́̊͗͌ͩ͡r̖̪̰ͦ͑̒͌̇̓͢͠ȧ̧̧͍͈͔͓̥͉ͪ̆̋̑͛̇̈͜i͐̉͗̋̆ͯ҉̧̥̜̖̪̹̘̯͝n͚̮̒ͬ̌ͥ̄i̷͇̗̥͋̉n̷̲̬̩͙̞̺͎͈ͧ̅̆͛̂̀̎ͥ̉g͙̺͙͇̉ͣ̀ ̨̛̩̟͕̖̲̎̑f͇͉̯̭͔͎̲̗̂ͭ̔̂̔̊̐ͥȏ̭͈̪͙̜̜̹̱͍͆͒ͩͨͤͣ̐́͞r̢̡̬͖̝̗̟̜͔̫͗ͨ̂̕ ̀͗͆̌ͤ̂ͫ҉̳̥̼̬̬͡a̧͍̯͕̥̐̉ͮ͟lͥ̃̊ͣ҉̷̖̠̣̠͍̹l̢̹̗̦͓ͦ́ͭ͘ͅ ̒͌ͧ͐̎ͮͤ͜͏̘̜̖͖͕̟̬f͚͓͉͐ͯ͡r̨̲̹̻̺̒ͮͬo̢̠̩̹͇̥͒ͮ̊ͬ̓̓ͮ̂͜ṋ̖̬̱͓͒ͦ͢͡t͖̪̺̭͙̟͔͆lͫͦ́ͨ҉͔̞͞i̡͎͌ͦ̐́n̵̘͓̪̩ͤ̍́eͣ͂ͨ̇͏̧̱̖͙̥ ̘̙̩̗͔ͣ̏̌ͩͯ̄p̶̸͎̈̒̂̊͆̉̚ę̝ͫ͒͑̑̐̀͑̇͡r̴̢͙̗̰̬̳ͧͫ̌̆̌ͅs̯̳̓͂ͧ̀̔ͯ̈̑͞o̴̘̱͕̘̖̓̉̓̎n͉͓̺̙̱̍ͦ͋ͩͯ̍e̤̫̭̳ͩl̵͈̠͕͌ͭ̑̍̿͑ͨͩl͖̲̺̫͔ͦ̔̾̎ͭ͛ͬ̇.̵͔̙͐̐ͧͬͩ́͢ ̧̘͔̂͑ͩ̇̃̓ͥͩI͒͌ͧ̄͗͑҉̙̮̝̤͚͝ ̠̦͑̄͐ͩ͋ā̵̴̭͎̦͋ͥ͑̽̽l͍͎̥͖͔̳̖ͨ̌̏̔̊̋͂͆͢ṡ͇̥̯͚͔̭̋ͪ̍ͭ͞o̪͎͎̯̜̫ͯ̌ͯ͆ ̶̼̭̲̱̮ͪ̌̾̊ͣͦ̈̓͟a̧̮̫̺̗̔̇́̂̋s̮̱̼͖̤̫̹͋ͯͫ̑̎͘s̵̸̘̠̝̞̳̳̭̾̈̏͟u̟ͣ̍͊̂m̴̪̮̖̠̺͒ͪ͘ȩ̎̓̐̑̍͜҉͇̤̰͙͉̻̣̲͇ ̏͗̄̉ͭ͌̈́҉̨̣͉t̨̡̪̹̠̤͉͙̬ͤ̔̐͌̂̾̍ͅͅh̫̯͈̼̻̼͖͋͟a͇̠ͨͧ̉̅ͯt̶͙̭͉̣̪͙̣̿́ ͖͐͆̒ͫe̢̧̦̘̼̺ͤͯ̕ą̴̵̙̟͓̗̯̝̪̾͆͊ͪ̄͑̚c̛̘̰̗͈̝͖͖̘̈́ͩ̋ḫ̗̠͓̰͕̫̝͊͗ͭͣ͂̀ ̬̦͖̞̊ͯ̃̿̒̂s͖̈́̀̿͝p̱̤̰͓̫͈͖͂͂̑̉̒̒͊̆̌͢͡͝ĕ̶̟č̯͉͖̞̹͈̞̻̒̃ͧi̷̧̠̪͇̇̇͂͗ͮ̚e̞̟͈͇̜͕̲͚͂͗̃ͦͪ̌ͦ̚sͦ̈́҉̫͓̦̲̭͓̦͍ͅ ̸̆̐ͧ͗́̇̐̿́̚҉̰̤͔̼͓t̒ͯ͗ͤ̀҉͉͔͉̠͔e̶̡͉̯̿̈ͦͥͮ̏̍̚ͅaͣ̏̀ͪ̆ͭ͗̚͢͏͍̭͇̬̻͙̯ͅc̸̴͎͔̺̦̳̣̦͙̋̂̌͂͢h̩͕̬̃ͤ͐͊̄͆̕ẻ̜͉͎̥̟͈̑ͪ̀͘s̶̜̭ͭ͛ͩ̓͛͜ͅ ̝̗͍̤̦̫̳̹̈ͩ̇̋͗̐͐͜t̠̻͈̭̰͚̬̺̾̽̑̍ͣ͑͛h̞̞̥̲͊͆e̞̣͎̥̝͙ͧ͂̓̐ï̻ͅr̯͇̣̭͍̺͇̪̿̊̔̚͟͡ͅ ̧̻͉͉̦͖̲͎ͫͦ̐ͣ̏͊̽͌͛s̥̰͍ͦͭ̍͐̿o̡̘̝͖͖̜ͦ͒͋͞l͗ͯ̆̐҉̬̩̀ḍ̡̜̹̫͚͇̮̲̜̑̔ͬ̃̂̕i̇̉̾̀̅̎̔̂͏̺e̘̐̀̎̀͆͒̇̔̄̕͟͝r̀҉̨̳͉͚̙̪̹͕͝s͇͖̰̩̝ͧ̆̃͊ͅ ̨̪̱̣͎̿̒̉̃̀͗ă̟̣̻̥̟̘̼̣̿ͬ̒̍ͤͬ ̘͔̓͗͑̅͜ḑ̛͈̮͖̹̥͎̻̩ͦ̋ͅĭ̖̓f̰͓͕̳̜̠̅̇͑̑ͨ̃̃̚̕f̨͔͈͚͖̠͓̜ͫ̽̌͋ͮ̅͐̚͟͞e̸̹̤͗ͭ̑ͤ̔͌͗ͩ̕̕r̳ͧ́̏̅̓̌͟e̶̡̪̣̎ͧ́n̼͍̫̲̗̩̳̺̹̒ͨ̾ͪͦ͘͡t̴̡̪̠͚̺̬͐̓̔͆ͭ ̶̹̭͎ͫͪ̿̕s̵̬̹̺͐̑̆ț̴͎͎̦̻̩̰̅̈́ͤ̌̕͞ẏ̵̝͕̙̒̇͆̍ͭ͛͠l̸̤̻̩̜̒ͪ̇̈̾͛͛ͪͅĕ̸̳͉̻̥̫͕̽̎̆̀̕.͎͖̘̱̯ͭ͑ͩ͌̌̍ͥ̄͌ ̷̨̩̲ͮ͊̋̌͒̉͐͝ͅW̯̟̤̜̖͖̱ͥ̾͟ͅh̟̳̞ͯ̑̆͒͛ͨą͉̍̎ͫͅt̷̩̼̯̩̥̺̬̮̎͊͊̒͗̈ͤ͌̀͡ ̵̨͓͎̠ͣͪͣ̇̉̕I̳͉̪̻̭̳̮̩ͥͬ̿͗͛ͯ͌͜ ͐ͥ̈̿̒͏҉҉̤̬w̛̋͆̈̽҉̵̺̺̱̺͖͉o̢̟͇͂ͬ̋ͪ͘͝u̶̡̻̞͉̝͚͖̔̐̽ͥ̋͗l̛̬̳̮̎͌ͫ́̽̆͊d̶̪̝̒̀̆̏̃̔͘ ̧̨̗̻͓̫͍̖̼͎ͤ̅͛́͛ͫļ̈̐ͯͥͬ̚͠҉̖͚̬͇̟ͅͅi̵̙̥͎̪̪̪̓͂̎̿̃͒͘͢k̿͐̽͜͏͉͈̣͎̘͔̲ͅé͉̤ͦ͒̒̔͛̂ ̨̱͖̳̑̐̿̀ͦ̉ͦ͊̉t͎̒̐ͮ͗͒̍͆͟o̷̺̺̥͚̥̲̲̟͗ͣ́ͯ͊̑ ̩̻̭̥͙̼͙̎ͥͦ̽̃k̖̰̱͍̟͙̙̍ͭ͑͆̒ͪn̮̩͍̿̐́ȍ̶̢͍̲̈̉̀͡w̧̧̢̟̖͚̟ͥ̀̓ͪ͗͂̎ͥ ̧̩̱̥̖̘̒̎̿̔͐ͫͪ̓ȉ̒̔̏͏̧̟̣̳s̴̭͖̼̑̔̐̌͌ͣͬ̆́ ̨̰͈̾ͩ͐w͕̉̌ͮ̇̀͒̃ͪ͆̕͟͝h̺͈͓̩̍̽̈̅̃̍͢ȃ̛̜͕̙ͬt̢̙̲ͫ͆͠ͅ ̨̾ͥ̽̉ͧ͛̌͏̰͉̺̩͙̤͎̣̮e͓̜̩̗̟̙͌̃̌̍̎̐͗̈́͟ã̡̡̘̭̩̘͎̱̯̙̄ͭͦ͋̓͐̚ͅĉ͔̹̺ͭͧ͟ḣ̳̣̩̞̇ͅͅ ̡̰͓̮̞͐͊̒̿̄͛͟s̷͕̮̲͖͖̣͔̝̈̄ͣ̏̋̔̌̉t̼͙̺̺͇ͯ̆ͮ̎y̧̖̺͇̦͙̫̦͔ͩͫ͑̓̅̇̉ͦ̄l̳̯̯͓̯͍̠͕̗̈̽̾̕͝͡ě̲̠̺̭̂̿̔̋̂̔̽͞ ̷̹͍̪͕̼̺̺ͫ̓́͐ͅc͚͖͓̼͙͑̓͂̌̈̽́̕e̢̧̖̼̪̝̝͕͚̳̿͆ͣ͊̊͋n̸͍̣̦̠̫̣̯ͦͦ̏̓ͦ̿̃͐͘t̬̰̞̱ͨ̏ͫ̋́́͠r̖̖̩̗̾͌͊͗̑ͭ̚e̺̻̥͓̯̺ͧ̋͑͡s̢̭͔̣͚̖͕͎̊̇̇͌̀̑̀ ̎̐̽̕҉̱̲̰̪̫̻̝a͈̖̖̱̼̯͌ͣ̾͌̓̕͜r̷ͥ̍ͥ͏̯͍͓̞ǒ̧̮͕̤̝̜ͥ́͗ͦͮ͐̀ȗ̳̹̜ͭ̔ͣͣ̅͂̎͝ņ̷̺͓̬̑̒ͫ̋̋ͤ̕d̜͕̺̟̦͔̮ͬͦ̽ͯ̉̃͞,̡̘̻̳̻̩̅̓̎ͤ̌̕͢ ͎̻̝ͬͦ̔ͣͦ̀͢i̶͇̿ͫ́͘f̴̛͕̻̮́̔ͯ̿̃̊̏̚ ̢͇͈̘͌̿ͯ̋ͮ͡ţ͖̲̹̏͋́̈́̾͜h̶͇̭̹̣̻̩̖̓̎̑͆ͮ́ͬ̄ḙ̖͍̝̹̬ͩͮ̆͋ͩ̏̿́̚y̵̳͈̘͒̀ͣ̉ͦͨ ̘̰̝͖̗̎̉́ͭ̅͗w͔͕ͭ̔̊ͬͨͧͭ͐e͚̻̙̝͇͖ͪͯ̕͠r͇̗̅̒͒̑̒̈͠e͆̌͌͟͏̯̩͔͉̬̭̬ ͚͎͕͚̘ͩ͑̆ͮ̌ͯ̿ï͑͏̬͙̝͍m̟̞̯͕̭̩̫͙̏͋͞͝͞p̧̱͎̠͍̠͉ͧ̀͒ͬ̓̍̀́ͯļ̴̺̩̘̹̬͐ͩͪ̐̚̕ĕ̵̳̕͢m̩̳̻͚͍͖ͪ̔ͧͬ̌̌͒͟e̦̹͉̥̱̼ͩ͑́̕ͅn̦̬̦̮͎ͥ̋ț͖͊͋ͯͮ̈̔ͧe̦̤͔͍̘̼ͮ͗ͪͤ̉̈́̎͜d͖̥̳͉̽͐͠ ̨̬ͨ͗̔̆͑ͩ͋ ̧͎̲̌ͦͣ̚b̾ͨ̆͏̶̥̖̮͞ẏ͖̫̞̳̙͔̯ͮ̓̿͢ ̡̤͍̭͎̐ͬ͑̊̇̉̐t̶͈̳̞̝̍̇͊rͥͨ̉ͤ͋͏̪̥̙̜̫͎̦̖̪u̖ͬ̄ͩ̒̒͒ͯ͋̂́ẽ̥͉͈̱̯̔̒̽ͮ̀̽̚ͅ ̣̃́́͡m̢̜͚̝͛̔̎̐́̏̀á̧̡͕̩̥̪̲͙̪̘͖ͦ́̂̽͌͑ͥ̕s͎̗̣̤͖̱̺ͣ̄̿́͘ṫ͇͎̳͈ͩͪ͌ͯ̓̈́̿ͧ͝e̶̛̫̳̲̲̭̊̌͠r͓̝̰̼̝̲̭̯͙ͤͨͤ̔s̻̬̤͓̳̮̤̭̆ͦ̋̋̓ ̪̞͓̜̈́̅̓ͮ̊ͣ̓͡ő͚̜̤̗̉ͩͪͫͅͅf̲̗̩̤̪͒ͦ̂ͥ͊ͥ͆͢ͅ ̸̙͚͖̜̞̞̑ͫ͒̿̅̾ͥ̏̀́e̶͗ͫ̍҉͈̙ą̧͈͈̼̤̰̱̪̋́c̀͌ͩ̔ͥ͌̎҉͎̠͔̯͞ḥ̺̹͉͒ͪ̓ͯ͆̀͠ ̯͕̝̣͉̇̀͊̃̓͂͊͒͢ą̣̖͓̏ͣ̒̋ͯ̚͘͞ȓ̯̥̤͉̱͖́͟ţ͚̺ͨ͑̈́̉ͣ̅͋̇́̕ ̇́ͫ͒̿́̏͏̙̜͇̺̯̱̻̯w̶͙̘̞̪̺̻̯͋̊̊̀ͥ̉́͠h̤̹͕̥̏̎̄̍o̴͇̱̼̮̖̽͗̓ ͍̜̟̭̗̫ͩͩw̋̓̋͏̥̝͉̰̤̼̼̫o̶̶ͫ̾͏̮̮͔͚u͙̻ͯ̇ͧ́̓̉͛͠͝l͚͓̙̱̲̪̓͑̕d̶̲͓̼͉͖̽̂ͮ̐ ̵̧̫̲̯̰͉͖̻͎̊̽̊́̌͒̄͌͘w̛͇͎̤̏ͦ̄ͯ̈́͑̍͂̏͜ͅi̹̫͕̥̱̗̍͑́n̵͍̔̕,̢̀̇ͥ͂͐͌͏̲̱̳͍̥̯̣ͅ ͩͥ̏҉̝͔̬̻̖̘̪̠a̴̵̠̣̼̲ͪ̃̓ͨ̓ṇ̢̰̹̺͓̲͔̅̎ͩ̊d̨̤̯̙́ͫ͗̈̈̀ͅ ͐͛́̒̆̈̋̚̚͏͎̞͓i̪̟̜̘͓̟̰ͮ̔̏̆͋̓f͒҉̜̗̘̲̣͓͠ ̥͍̭͚͈̋ͫtͤ͐̆ͦ̆̊̽҉̶̩͈̼̬ͅh̸͖͕͐̊̈ͧ̍̔̅̀e̸̷͙̺̘̐̊ͨy̴̴̹̬̲̎ͧ̔̚ ̯̟͚̠̪̜͕̤̾ͫ̕͟f̦͓͍̮͙̈́̌͌͒̔ͥͅa̛͇̣ͧ̇͊̈͝c̹̫̲̎̆̃ͪ̆̂t̠̗̳͓̣̤̥̝̞ͩ̀ö̲̫͖̼̪̩̗̗ͣ͌ͮͦ͌ͯ̕͠͞rͭ̄͂҉͇̬̼̗ ̠̪̄͐ͮ̆͆ͥ͝į̘͓̽ͬ̓̏̌ͦ̽̊ͦn̶͖̪̱̦̺̭̦̍̅̊̄ͪ̾͜͡ ̶̷͖͕̝̱̺͔̻͕͂m̘͈̤̗̱̫̫̓ͭ̽̔͝e͈̥̱̳͖̱̒̂̎ͬ̂ͬ̀͢͟l̶̖͈̹̳͓̹͎̒̃͊̇̈́̀ȇ̈́͏͙̻ę̹̼̖̘̫͍͕̫̼͒ ̨̀̿̉͊̀̿̈ͣ҉͇̳͖͓w̙ͨ̒ͅe̸̥͇̮̯̓ͫa̛̭ͪ͂p̲̰̖͕͕̈́̄ͦ͋o̵ͣ̌̃̊̓ͮ̅̚͏̠̫̝͚n̜̬͔͈̠̣̗͇̊̉s̸̢̠̹͉̲̲͙̤̪ͮ̆̋͊͠ ̷̻̣͉͈͎̪̖̈̆̊ͫ͐ͫ͗̆ͧ́͠ą͔̗̼̝̣͚̘̽ͭ̂ͦ̈́͗n̵̼̥̞̜̹̤͎̘̝̍̚͜d̸̹̭͇̼̙̳̜͍͕̈̆̅ͩͨ͑ͫ͗ ̧̖̟͎̠̩̙̓̀̓ͪ̌ͦ́͞i͖̜̞͔͕͔̭͕͗̽͋̈͝f͎͕̰̱ͫ̾ͧ́̿͐̚͠ ͇̠͖̘͌ͮ̏̉͐̿s̛̬̯̖̱̼͆̎̄̒ͩ̅ͣo̅̑̑͆ͧ̔̾́͏̝̼͈̪̱̙͘,̓͌͑͑̑̓́͜͏͇͙̩̟ ̣̲̣̥̼̪ͦͤ̉̈̽̑̊̄̀w̛̠͎̱̗͙ͨ͡h͍͌͂̈́ͯ̿͒͜͟ā̶̡̞̙̑ͩ̽̉̓̇̈́ţ̟̫̝̌̽̓̓͗ ͈͎͎̻̫̊ͧkͩ͛͆ͮ͐͏̵͙̗̝̲͔͚̝͕ͅi̳͖̜̬̰̺̪͈͑͊͂́ͮ̓̀́n̛̺̭̟̺ͩ̀d͚̻̠̱̮̻̹̺̽ͩ̑̾͢͠.͚̼͇͓͎̲͉͉̒̏ͩ̒̅̎̑́͝
͇͔̠̐̿̎͟͢͢
͉̺̯̖ͪ̐ͦͯ͋̂̄W͕͇ͥ̇̊͌͋̃̓͋́ḧ̳̯̥ͥͩͧ̔͂̓ͭa̼̦̤̣̫͒ͬͬ̐̏͘̕t̡͙̤̮̪̦ͯͭ̅̄͌ ̡͈̌ͣͫ͛̉͗ͦi̸̧̫̹̪͙̟̾̾͋ͭ͢ş̸͔͔̭̩̣͑̑͐̅ͨͬ̊̅̚ ̜̱̜̾̉͊ͥͯ̓t̹̠̳̝ͩͧ͘ẖ̸̟̬̪̒̋͘͢ḛ̣̺̺͎̯͎͓̇͊ ̡̫͎̺̠͈ͦ͋ͧ͒ͮ̚s̷̲̞ͬͦ̆ͣ͒ͥ͛ṱ͎̮̤͈͛ͥ̐̍̍̏̀̆̅̀a̴̰̬̘͚͈͍̤͐̏̀ͥͣ̆ͧ̾͞n͖̖͚̤̼̲̹̺͂͝dͮ̃̍̂͒ͮ̾͜͏̜̤̣̟̱̘̹ą̵͈͓͇͇̀ͩ̅r̸̯̤͚̗ͨͭͩ͆̿ͬ̐͜͡ͅd̯̺̦̺ͬ̇ͥͅ ̸̝̟̰͖̈́͊ͣȅ̝̭̬͔̰͊ͧ̒̔̑̀̀q̶̢ͯ̃͌̃́̀̅̚͏͍̗̺̺͚̝̼̞͇ų̡̞͕̤̙̓͆̒ͦͩî̭̻̤̹̲̺̗̊͠ͅp̷̡̝̹̗̤̠̾ͩ͆͗́̓̎̏m̘͕̪̣̣̱̭ͥ̒͑̀ẻ̶̳̰̤͎͚̭̟̉̈́̿̑̆n̆̈́ͣͨ̅̈ͬ̚͏͡͏͕̳͕ṫ͕͈̬̳̤͙̭̇̌͗ͣ̃͢͡ ̨̧̤̭̟̰͎͚̠̊ͫ͗l̩̑͌͛ͤ̆ͯ͘o͍͇͉͙̗̼̖̱̿ͅa̶͎̟̹̭̭̯͛̆̅̓̄̇ͤ͜͞d͓̣̼͇ͯͯ͆̇̈́̓̎ȯ̷̆̾͜͏̠̱̳̭̝̪̥ü͎͈̪̭̫̫̂̔͟tͬ͐͐ͩ͋͛̆҉̸̲̲͔̮ ̶̶̹̪̦̬̇ͬ͂ͦo̓̂ͦ͑͗̔ͦ̚͏̢͖͕̳̥̫͟f̗̰͔͕̭̅͊ͤ̋͋̓̃̌̆́́͘ ̷̸̮̞͍̭̙͈̪ͦ̃̈́̃ẻ̉҉̝͔ḁ͓̮̲͔̖͐ͦ̎̅c̷͉̜̍̓ͨͧ͒̌̆ͥh̡̦̲͗̍͡ ̛̝̳̫̜̜͇͒̅̍͘͜r̹͙̳̞͉̤͙͕̔ͥͯͩ͝a̡̤͕͕̟͋ĉ̴͔͙͉͍͇̳͘e̛̪͕̭̙̘͖ͥ͐̌͋͛͜'̨̫̫͍̩ͫ̇ͨ̎̉s̫̩͖̱̪͑̇͘ ̧̰̣̯͙̗̳͊͐ͤͬ̓͠g̩̝̭̘̘̘̣̝͆̔̅ͅr̗̣̪͐̉o͔̱̺͔̤̺͎̞ͤ͊̍ͭ́̂̚͢͞ͅu̩̖̦̱̼͓ͫ̎̿ͤͥ̑͒̕͝n̶̤̮̙̦̭͋̊̾ͮ́̔́̚d͖͎̠̹͍̜̬̀͗ͪ̅͛̀ͪ͗ͮ͜͢ͅ ̡̭̹̯̍͛͐̑ͤ͘͜ṱ͉̺͉̰̘̳̜̲̾̇ͫ̑͑͒͒̀r̰̣͍̮̘̣͖̩̓͜͡o̝͕̬̥̻͙̤͔̍͂͐͛̚͞ǫ̴̯̫͓̫̘̝͓͎̪͑̉͝p̴̟̝͕̠̞̠̣̓͆͘ş̡̹͍̲͕̞̍ͯ̆̿ ̢͍̂ͦ̽͗̅́̕a͕̹̯͎̻ͬ̾̄̈̇ͫ̒̚͢n̜͎̹͖̿ͥ̾̒ͣͭͫͧ̓̀d͚͋͌̑͘͠ ̷̙͍͉͍̻̊ͨ͠ͅͅs͚͓̙͙̅̽̀͌ͧ͘h̠́̓ͩ̃ͥ͠i̸͕̗̞̜̱̙͗̂̏̉ͦ͆ͧͮp̨̭̙̙͊̅̓͒̌̃̀̚-̨̡̱̭̠͙̰̀͐ͪ́ͥ̈̿tͣ͂̊ͤ͆ͣ̄̚͠͏̘͇ǫ̸̞̦̜̺̱͕̰̰̃ͥ͊̋͛̅̇̐͡-̹̫̓ͪ̾͗̊̅ͬ̄́͘s̷̭̫͉̈̓̕͜h̗͈̺̘̻̻̥̍̊͋̑ͬỉ̻̲̪̲̤̹̥̩̐ͮ̐̋͢p̡͔̘̝͙̠̩ͭͭ͊̊̾͡ ͛ͫ̏͋҉̪͖͈͙͔͠b̡̞̲̫͙ͧ̓̉͐͆̏̀o͇͚̝ͨ͌ͫͭ͞a͋̐͜҉̭̤̼ͅr͒̈́̽̔ͬͣ̆ͯ̀͏̮̩͈̫̦̖͓̣d͓̜͍̩̈̏ͯ̒͗͋ͅǐ̴̤̙̖͚̬̳̫̺̥͐ͤ́͊̾̅̑͞n̶̞͚̅̐̈̆́͠ͅģ̸̟̫ͩͨ͢ ̡͔̤̬̖͙̺̦͉̃̀̎̐̉̈͞͞f̵̳̖̞̮̣ͭ͛ͮ̿ͮ̔̒̈ȍ̴̗̫͍̗̘ͦͫ͗ͧ̋ͣr̛ͦͦ͆ͤ̐͋͌̋̍͏͎̯͉̞̱͖͕͜c̾͆ͩ͏̶̟̜͠e͔̞̟͉̟̾͛̈́̿̊ͯͯ̐sͦ̿̋̆ͣ̀҉̯̙̺͙͡?̷͈̯̝ͣ̐ͥ̍̄ ̲͕̮ͧͪ̂̑̇̎̅̃Ḑ̦͓ͨ͛̏̎ͥ̈o̶̘̺͚̗͚̰̩͇̰̔͟ ͔̫͚̮͊̋͒͠y̨̲͚̔̓̔̈́̓́̀͞o̺͙̘̖͎̊͆̈́ͭ̈́̕̕͜ͅú̸͇̲̼̫̝͆̿́ͦ̽́ ̣̥̿̄̾ͪ̒͋͌̂́͟ͅs̶̮̪̭̯̻͕ͪ̅̋ͭ̅͂́ͅt̨̟̹̎̄͂͗ͪͤî͚̭̻̥ͧ̈́ͫ̄͘͢͡l̹̦̪̠̰̀̀ͨ̀͆̍̀́͟l̼̮̯̬̙̙ͣ ̴̼̥͎ͣͧ̌̿͒͐̑u̢̨͉̗̝̙̪͈̪̔̔̀ͨ̽̂ͅs̹̩̝ͭͭ͐͆̇͆̒ͪͪ͡e̸̩̗̜̩͕͐̃ ̴̷̨̙̝̞͈͖͕̅̀p̷͉̩͇̱̬͖͍͙ͦ̄͜r̟̩͓̐̇͊͒͢ö͋͏̙͈̥̠͞j̡̺̰̝̣̣̥̻͖̇̆ͥ̚͢e̼͙̠̋̑̆͆͠c̼̬̪̀ͭ̉ͮͫ̀ͩ͝t̢̥̱͙͎͚͈͎̖́̾̒̔̅ͩ̈́̂ȉ͙͋̾͆̕ļ̤̦̒ͤ͝e̵̵̻̬͉͉̹ͪ ̨̫̖ͩ̆̽ͧ̚s̽ͮ̽ͥͮ҉̩͎͍m͔̟̰̹̰̫̤͉̅̇̋̍̉ͮa̵͙̹̦̼͓̲̻͌̏͂ͩ͋͜l̸͈͖ͪͣ͗̔͌̐ͪ̇̈l͓̂̇͒̚͜ͅ ̹̬͙̳͍͔̭̥̂̍̄̃͐͞a̵̢̪͚ͩ̈́̆ͧ̕r͕̬̝̥͔̖͈̓̄ͦ͆ͨͬͮͭ͞m̸̛̯̪̍ͮ̽́͆̂ͨ̀ͅs̰̙̜͌̓ͯ̓ͤͥ?̴̯̩͆̅ͬ̈́ͪ͘ ͎̹̩̹̙̖̳͎͇̈́̀A̶̲͖̓ͭͪ̈́̈̄̂͗̇͢͡ͅn̻̣͓̘̅ͭ͒́ͨ̀͘d̛ͧͮ҉̹͖͓͎̻̕ ͉̻̓ͫͫ̑̓͗͌̂͝͠i̶̠̼̠̪ͬ̓͟ͅf͉ͤ̽͂̅́̑͌̀̚͞ ̸̼̤̣̤̙̜̓̿ͣ͌͂͋̚̚ͅͅs͉̮̯̫̩̥̫̈͋̈́ͨo̶̩͎̘̝ͮ̈́̈́̈̊͠,̨̲͈͓̠̼͚ͦ͋ͫ̐̉͋̚ ̧͇͈̘̝̖̓̚ḩ̙̪͖̰̣͎͖̉͒ͧ̍̔̒̐̕͞ͅo̸̵̜͕͖̔̐̽w̯͖̭̮͉̬̽̊̓͛͘ͅͅ ̹̼̮͎̩̣̰͚͗ͥ͋̋͒͟ͅd̶͇͕̻͈̯̽̏ͪ͊ͥ͆͡oͦ̃̆̅́̃҉̵̧͉͖͙̱̖̳̦̙ ͇̦̻͙̩̠̗͗ͩ͛̈ͬ̂ͅy͎̪̆ͣ̂͑̕͟ò̵̼̫̮̮̘̦͇ͣͫͬͩͣ̈ͬu͊ͥͣ̇ͨ̌́̓͗҉̷͕͖͢ ̹͚̣͇̇̿̍̆̐̊͗͒͡p̐ͬ͊ͯ҉̵͇r̳̝͑̈́̿̆ͧ͒͂̅ĕ̍̚҉̘͈̱̬̹͔v͎̣̩̖͖̩͇̒ͅe̖̪̝̫͎̪̦̗͖ͪͭ̃ͨ̇̅͋͆n̔͐҉̺̹͡t͙̲̠̒ͮͨͭ̅͗ ̶̢͇̪̒̄̉ͬ̏͡s̴͎̼̬͎͎̟̺ͤ́̃̉̂͟͡t̢̠̼͇̭̗̝͇͔̆͐͂͑̄ř̛͈̬͔̮̜̾ͮͦ̌̀a̢̮̠̱̖̮̺̘̗ͭ̔ͩ̑̈̿̍̑͜y͌͋͏͎̣ ̗̺͍̺͔ͩͣf̡̢̼̯̺͎̗̔ͦ̓͛̒͘i̵̟͎̾̓ͧ̒̓ͨr̵͊̉͏̣͍̩̼̥̯̼̼e̮̝̣̲͗ͯ̾ͥ̿ ̛̞̜̖͉̻̻̍͛̀͊ͮ͢f̧̼͇̘̺̦̞͎͚͛͋̔ͅȓ͈̥̪̲̝̘̭̞̀̓ͯo̸̦̻̯͐̄͑̒͟m̭̱̪̜ͫ̀ ̛͇̣͕̗ͪ̆c̨̿̔̀̆ͫ҉͓̼̮͍̹͈̤̱͖a̷̳̲͙ͪ͂̂ͬ̅u̮̥̯̠̘͕ͥ̔ͩ̋̑̌͋̊͋͘s͚̟̬̩̠̩͙̓̒͋͋͒̆̊̏̌͝ͅi̭̩̘͗͗̋n̫̱̖̫̩ͣ̑̈́́̏̀̚̚̕g̮̜͈̗͍̓̋̀̏̌̍͌͠ ̢̯̝̥͓̗̤̯ͩ́ͅe̶͈͇̤̹̹̖̍͗̑̍ͭ̓̋̚x̡̖͕̭̟̓͆̒ͧ͗̀ͪ̓p̥̦̰͇̪̲̫͐̓̄ͩl̷͕̘̰̗͖͕͑̇̈́͐͟o̜ͦ̍͛ͭ͆͗ͮ̋ͬs͔̳̠̉̄̚͜i̜̲͕̹̫̫̹͓͍͐̒̀͠v̥̗̩͕̗̖̥͑͂͘e̖͎̘̹̝̍ ̲̝̗̟͈̳̈́̀ͅd̗̠̏ͮ̾ͨ͌̅̔̒̕͠ḛ̯̒͑͐c̬͖̦͒̂̔̔ͤͫ͜͠ó̸͓̣͚̺̜̝ͦͦͩ̐m̧͚̘͍͉͋̅̔͑̊ͣ͘p̥͗ͯ̀̕͢ŗ̴̯̤͇̖̝͗͆̋͠e̘̮̥ͦ̈͋ͩͤ̌̏̐̄̀͞s̅͑̔ͫ́ͣ҉͉̥̻̖̭̞͉͙s̹̪͈̗̝̒̍ͥ́i̡͉͓̻͔̭̫̟̓̓͌̾̍͟͞ōͨͮͪ̑҉̴̷̱͉̪̬͔̟̼n̈̏̀͂̏͐̈́͆̚͜͏̣͙̺̟̟͇̲͓ ͖̩͖͖̖̯̜̠̄ͬ͐̔͗ͪ̉ͨ͜d̺̀̿ͤ͗̀ͫ̈́̊́͞͞ͅư̭̞̝̖͔̯͋̆͌r̵̩̟͔̠̲̤ͬ̔̓̌i̶͖̺̱̱̖͎̤ͨ̃͗́͘ǹ̨͉͍̪ͅg̗͚͈̀͛̐͐̏͂͛̚͢͟͡ ͖͉̤̖̞͂͗̍ͯ̅̇ͅb̺̬͍̬̑ͩ͜͠o͒ͩͦ͊̉̀͒ͩͯ҉̠̰͙͉͍͈á̗̗̗̥͚̙̑̉ͥͯr̝̹̓̏̃̕ḑ̸̴̱͙̯͎̺̄̂ͧ̏͌̚̚î̙͇̗̲͓̫̤̜̐n̲͔ͩͣͬ͗̒̂ͬ͜͢͠g̵̥͙̼̍͗̾ͮ͆ͫͭ ͑̅̽ͦ̓̑̌̌̃͏͉̻̬̪͚ą̵̖͕̍ć͖̫͎̾͊̃̊̂̂tͨ̓ͨͩ̚͏̷̲̞̘͇͍̰̻ͅi͇̹̤͚̓ͬ̂͐ͭ͑͝͝͞ŏͤͧ̓͞҉̙̳̞͙ͅn̢̡̊̔͛ͣͦͅ?̡̫̳̣ͣ̌̊̚
͙͇͕̯̖̇̐̇̌ͤͯ̎͞͡
̩͈̗̾̽͂̉̓ͭͭA͍̖̟̽ͮ̉n̯̖̿̆̉̃̃d͇̳̫͉̃ͥ͂̕ͅ ̡͇͙̟͉ͮ́ͨͣͦͪ̔ţ̸̲͕̹̩̘̳̼͍ͤͪ̋͘ͅǒ̒͐ͥ͑ͩ̆ͮ͂͏̣͍ ̙̯͓̀̌͝D̢͑ͦ͊̔ͯͤ̿͏̳̩̜͜a̪͚̖̟̤̞̫̋̾ͩ́̓̽̒̈́ẉ̸̰͖̙͚̙̹̯͊̓̌́̕n͔̻̲ͧ͂́̀̏ͪ̚͝:̧̧͔̬̪̗̩͎͖̈ͮͮͪ́ ̖̲͖̹̣͙ͪͭY̷̟̝̱͇͚̞̩͂͛̋͑ͩ̎ͅo̲͙ͧ̇͑̈́̊ͭ͡u̷̢̼̦̪̯͉̳ͩ͝ ̟͇̝̳͇͇̻͈̟̒ͨ͑̐̈ͬ̌̽̚d̯͙̗͌͒̑ͪ͝͝ͅi̸̳͓ͦ̚d̻̰̻̊̑͆̎͛̊̿̕ņ̱͖̮͓ͩͣ́͠'̲ͩͪ͐ͪͫ́͒t̶̮̏ͤ̌̅̀͘ ͗͑ͨͩ̌̂́̊҉͉̗̗s̶̡̰͈̖͍̫̩͎̩̍͗̓̎é̬̗̝̜̮͙͖͇ͩͩ̂ͧ̽̂e̸̷̮̺̹̮͙̮̩̝ͧ̓ͧ́́́̚m̢̲̿ͣ͗̏͐ͪ͜ ̞̦͇ͧ͛͜t̖̺̄̓̊ͤ̅̈͋ơ̶̹̹̺̪͍̜̰͌̔̓͛ͮ͑̆͜ǒ͈̘̠̗̯̮̯ͦͨͣ͜ ͓̜̳̉ͧͤ͒ͨ̍̂͂ͅb̪̰̘̭̝͐̂ͭ̿̃ǫ̻͔̏̋̑̂ͯ̃́t̸̷̘̻͓̔̉ͩ̐̓̅̋̂ͤh͈̻͖̟̟̱̦̰ͥ͆͊̐ͪͥ̔̚e̡̖͖̮̫̲̲̬ͬͫ̒ͦͥ̕ͅr̷̼͇̺̥̘̼ͨͥͤ̌̊ë͇̥̼̪͔̋d̶̢͖͕̯̿ ̭̻̂̂̊̃̾͌ī̦͍̠̩͔̫̿̔ͪ͑͛̆n̛͍̲̯̪̊͝ ̓ͬ҉̪̹̪͙͡t̶̡̲̖̰̰̩̂̋̌̓̀ͫ͛̐h̷̻ͬ̐ͧ̍̅͂͗̅̿ǎ̵̷̡̗͈̣̭̦̩̠̪̝ͤť̷̫̳̄͒̿ ̡̫̤̙͊̊͆p̰̭̄ͮͯ̈͆̿͞i̙̗͙̠͇̞̾͐ͤ͆ͯ͌ͨ͞ͅc̖̖̥ͥ͝t͍͕̤͈͓͍̻ͮ̓̎̽̒̏̚u̶̠̤̠̜͍̟͆͒̏͐ͮ̎̄ṛ͚͈͕̤̺̓̑̊̑ͧ̌̓̇͞é̸̲̖̻̦͈̭̜ͯ̍̉͝ͅ ̈͌҉͓̮̫͎̱̻̝S̴̥̙ͧͫ̇͡p̨̰͍̳̥͛ͮ̀õͣ҉̧̠̱̟̱̩̰̘ȍ͌͑ͨ̀͏̢͎̺̙̞n̢͖̘̲͙̳͖̥̩̎̊͒͋̎ ̦̥̥̼͔͈̘̼͊͒̐ͦͯ͐ͨ̐̐͠h̦̣͓̑́a̸̵͍̯͉͔̪̞͊ͫ̌̅ͬ̑̿̃s̮̤̥̘͉̝ͥͥ ͐ͪ̒̽ͬ͑͂̓̕͏̫̺̹̯̮ǫ̴̡̤͔͎͎ͤͭ̃̈͌ͫ̒̉ͅf̤̜͔̼͖͉̙̟̞͋ͫ ̛͍͉͇͖͔̺͕̮ͪͦ̔ỵ̶̷̜͉̦̭̆͑̒̑̈́͋ͬó̩̣̺̬ͦͭ͂ͣͬ̕͡ů̵̞̣̼̱̜̲͎͕̔͟ ͓͇͖͍ͭ̂͒ͯͮ͗͞͞i̸̙̳̱̔ͥͤ͋̇̋ͥ̊͗͞n̬̜̗̰ͧ̄̆̔̎̕͞ ̱̮͇̰͙̦̖͈̣ͨ͛ͧ̓͞t̷̛̠̬̥̘̓̊ͨh̬̱͓̺̯͐̃ͭ͋́ȅ̸̡̱̪̎͂ ̴͎̥̪̙̙̰̩̝̪̐̏̀͘o̶͎̜̱͎̙̠̔̀̚͠n̷̡͕̮͔̫̍̓ͨ̑͠s̹̙͚̖̖̯͑̅ͪͅē̶̡͍̳̩͕͖̯͇̾͊̊ͥ̊̍̔͊͜n̦͉̥͉͇̹̤͑̚.̜̭͉͇̠ͥ̎͗̀͞ ͗̀̓ͥ͊̈́̅̓̉҉҉͍̰͖̫͚̱̹͚ͅA̶̶̴̤̣̫ͩ́̃ȑ̋̋ͤͬ́̀͏̥̫͚̱̪̼͔e͖̼̲ͨ̈́̎ͭ̂ͧ̅̅͜͞ ͖̱͉͍̰͖̎ͥ̉y̝̹͛̈́̓̆̽͑o̺̱͍̞͉̖̪͚̪͐̉̍̐u̠ͦ̿̀ ̘͉̰̥̲̲̻̼̐̑̾ä̹̹̝̝̖̞́̎ͫͤc̮͙͊̆ͬ̾̏̈́̚͝t̢͙̗̭̦̥͎͙̰̜ͪ̊ͭ̉̄̅͌ͤ͘͘ū̜̱͓̳͉̼ͧͫ̅̒̿̅ͫ́̚å̡̖̮̠̗̙̹͖̻̋ͧ͋̐l̥͎̙͈̈̿̑̍̋͟ḻ̽̇͆̈́̈̇̚͢y̑̈́̽ͤ͐͋͗̑̈͏̴͕̲͙̘̮ ͎̭̦͉̲͗ͩ̍͐a̲̼͌ͪͭ̔ṉ͎̞͚̃ͨ̾̓̓ ̭̺͍̣̱͖̽̋̈́̉͊̌̎͟ḛ̵͖̰̻̹̤̺͕̎̏̐ͪx͕̮̙͕̗̯̹̖ͥ̍͢h͎͇̖̩̊ͣ́̔̓̓̆́̕ͅį͖̻̥͔͇̪̦̖̓ͯ͢͡b̧͈̣͚̤̥̖̞̹͍̃ͨ̒ͧ̇̇i͍͓͓̜͊ͤ̑͗ͥ̅͞t̃̂̀͏̤͈̝ǐ̴̡̖̫̞͆ͅọ̡̘̫̥̌͟n̡̠̂̏͊ͧ̓̀i̵̴̙̿̅̀̄͋ͩͦ̎͢ͅs̞̣̳̭ͦ͑̃̈t̮̋̏ͯ͒̾̔̒͟,̶̥͖̽̂ͧ̒̀ͦ ̸̛̺͎̦̝ͩͤ̏͋̽ͣ̂͑ͅą̤̬̟͚͚̓ͫͣͣ̏̀ͅṉ̶͍̯͖̫͉ͣͪ͑ͨ̿̇̀̍d̤̦̫̼̱̥̣̖̊̌ͪ̇ͦ̀ ̝̦̓̓̂̇̈͒ͬ̈́̕w̦͚͍͒̒ͧ̐ͫ͘̕͠h̵̼̹̗̲ͥ͝â̢̢͈̩̠̟̘̫t͆͋̄͑̾ͪ̈҉̠̟̲̬̫͉̩͓ ̽̈ͨ̉͌͛̆͏̺̞͍̜͎̺̞ä̵̗͙̩̟̳̦̳ͧ̀͒̚͢ṙ̤͔̰̬̜̥̙̓ͯ́͞e̽̀ͦ̒̑ͪ͂ͬ̅͏͈͓̫ ̙̰̓̅̓̆͂̀ͦt̩̣̗̦͈ͮ̔̉̈́͡h̶͙̱͚̺̘̮͕̯̐̿ͭ̇̓̊͢e̲͖̥̘̩͔͌ͪ̄̆ͦ͑̂̚ ̡̤͚͔̘̟͚̻ͦ̉̍̉͌͠c̴̻͓̫̘̪͎̪͓̫̓̂̀h̶͚̯͉̺͎̍̓ͨͯͫ̏ͨͩ͋a̓ͥ̌ͩ̓̍͏̶̷̮n̔̚҉̵̦̜͓͔̟̟̜̮͘c̷͎̮̪͙̻̹̮̩ͥͯ̍e̗̠̣̪̹ͯ̆̌̊́͢s̥̞̯͆ͣ ̶̸̲̪͔̺ͦ́̄ͯó̸̪̱̱̫̩̰̙̃̈́̕͡f̵̷̸͍ͤͤ ̮͈͎͂̃ͣ̆̀y̳̘̮͇ͯ̈́͘͝o̴̹̱̼̙̔̉ͬ̓͌ȕ͓̖̹̫̦̞̖̪̿̐͗̀̄ ̶̥̎ͮ̈́̾ġ̗̣̈́ͣͣͨ̃̋̌͗̕͜ͅe̵̸̟̺̥̗̞̣̟̔͂t̴̡͎͙̟̿̃̈͊̒t͓̠̜̩̬̑͊̋̾̾ͥ͠i̲̩͔͓̘̱̲̗ͦ̑ͦ̇͟n̘̜̯̤̰̠̯̖ͮͩ̑͞g̸̡͈̳̺͚̳̦͚͐ͫ̋͂ͯ͋̆̀̚ ̲ͯ̈́͟͢ṯ̸̢̠͈̟̹̝̘̝̤ͭ͗ͫ̒̉̿͐ͤ̊͢h̸̦̪́̓̚e̷̺̩ͯ̊ͤ͡ ̨̝̥̘͎̆͐́͝ͅo̧̞̲̳̭̪̲̻͍ͦͭ̔t̼͐ͨ̽̓͐̆̾ͅḩ̡̠͍̣ͮ̔̓ͤ͌ͣ͑e̟͙͙͓̺̩̫̭̗͂̌ͫͨ̄r̻̠̟͔ͧͯ͜ ̨̟̟̞̪̘̳̝̌ͫ̆̚̕W̪͚̞̞̩̼̥̜̘͑͐̓̋͒ͨ͞ǒ̗͓̜̎͗Ḑ̤̟̗̘̝̺̼ͮ̕ ̴͙͖̜̞͔͇̰ͬ̿ͧ̀ͅg̵̢̳̗̲̍̎́̚iͥ͊ͦ͐ͮ̽͋҉̜͍̯̬͖r͈͇͇̈́̑̚͝ͅl̠͇̙̒́ͅs̨̨̩̗͔̝͉̥̖̔̄ͦ͑̊̓̌̚͞ ̝̔ͭͦ̌̍̾̍͢͝i̸̫̘͎̗̣̾̽ͅn̸̠̰͖͇̙̠͍̋̿ͨ͟ ̓͑͊͐̊ͦ̂͋͏͇̲̳o̭͕͊̄ͪͥ̿ͮ̎̚n̵͕͕̼̭̹͎͗͆̔ͥ͑͌͡ ̶̥͖̦̰͕̱̽̇̒t̴̢̬͚̯͇͉͚͖̿ͯ̂͂ͅhͦ̎̈̈͛̂͏̤̗̪̺̣̹̻̠ͅe̶̛̤̳̤͚̪̺̜̻̾̓̍̍͡ ̬̩͎͇͇͎̼͐ͥͣf̩͙ͪ͆ṷ͇̦̱̦̟̮̟̍ͣ̒̽̂͘n̡̆̎̕҉̰̥̣͍̣?̥͉̼̥̰̌̅̽̃̋̐ͪ̅͢͟͡

**MESSAGE ENDS**

Too bad I dont have clearance nu, I cant read this post!
Urutorahappī!!

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

Annnnd I think I have a new favourite Cyrvan.

Hellooo beautiful.

That, and she completely nailed Misuzu, as much as I like our blonde, air-headed protagonist.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

**INCOMING CODED MESSAGE**
    *LOCATION OF ORIGIN -UNKNOWN-*

*CLEARANCE LEVEL -Nu-*

[̛̗͉̞̙̯̞̩̣̲̈́̎̅͌̀̚u̶͇̠̭̣ͭͤͧ͒̎ͦ́͞]̸̴͉̩̖̝̝̠̺̾ͧ̋̈͟T͖̘͙̑ͣ̃͌̂̒̊̀̚͘ͅǫ̶̶͙͋̿̐ ͂ͣ҉̪͔̫a̴͙̻̩̪̒̔ͣͥͥ̎̿̚͝ĺ͖̗̳͔l̵̻̫̟̲̹͉̝ͤͭͧ͌ͭͩͬ̃ ̩̫̝͕͔͉̰̲͇͗̆ͫ̅ͬ̿̈̾c̢̳͙̤̃̑r͂̈́̍҉̹̼̱͎̘̻́ę̴͓̮͓̀ͥ͗͒̚w̜̭ͩ̎ͮ̈́̔̈́̊͋ ͖̯̠̱͈ͥ̅̿̅́m̡̜̻̗̟̋ͥ̃͊͌́̌̊̈ě̴̱̯̫̗̦̐͟m̧̟̤̯͖̦̹̣͌̑̍͟ͅb̛̜̲̬̘͂͋̔ȩ͉͇̭͓̺͈̖̦ͣ̅͠ͅŗ̩̱̤͕̮̀̓̑̓̒̚͝s̖̜͍̫̺̖̪̐̓͐̆ͪ́:̢̦̤̳̟̙̜̯͙̭̏ͪͦ́͞[̾̽ͣ͆̒͏̦͕͎̰̤͖̳̣́/̷͙̟̻̂ͬ̓͠͠ȗ̶͚̥͎̰̥̙̠̲̰͒̓̀͋͂ͫͫ]̞̥̤͚̇
̯̲̗͕͍͑̊̃̏̾̒ͥ͡
̹͙̣͈̑I̺͙͚̹̅̅̈̎ͤͭ͒̃͡n̬͖ͣ̄͐̈́̓̏̐ ͎̐ͦ̄̈̏̒b̸̯̯̲̰̿̈͡o̸̘͚̣̦͙ͨͧ̅t̡̫̳ͣ̄ͩ̕͝ḩ̜̱̫̞̗̱̤̮̑̏̔̎́ ̼̲̿̂̍ͣ̿̇̓̆m͓̝̏̐͗ͤ̔̀̎̔͘͢͢ͅi̢͓̦͍̫̻̣̾̇̂̿͋̓͐͐̚l͙̱͖͔͎̬̽ͤ̈͢͠į̪̮̪̉̓ͫ̉̌̏͘t̃̅̇҉̘͔̩̳͙̖͇͎͘a̡͕̹͕̤̿ͪ͗̚r̯͈̞͕̟̮̗̗̿̍ͭ͋́i̛̥̥͎͇̤̳̓̆̚͝é̵̷̼̺̰̙̭͆ͤͫ̎̑̿ͯ͐͝s͒͏̖̬̞̺̟͓͔͈͘,͓̟̣̫̝ͩ̿̉ͤͤ̕ ̣͉̻̱̳̊ͫ͗ͦ̚͡m̵̛̲̩̩̲̠̖̌ͣ͛ͧ̈́͌̌ͮ͝ͅā̵̜̪̬̣̲̦͎͉͎̇͋͛ͣ͢r̙͕̰͍̥̒͂̌ẗ̙̤͙̱̳̘̔͐͑ͅï̴̟̹̗̺͙͓̮̫̱͆ͤ̍͆̏̚a̻̮͓̙̙̘͎ͨ̊͐̑͑͊̀̿͊ͅl̙͈̟͖̝̊ͩͤ̊͆ͅ ̌͆̋̽ͯ̿̎̉̉͢͢҉͉̱̟̱̤ā̼̣͉͓͚̟ͫͦ̓̀́̀r̥̮̻̗͍̝̟͓̹̋ͪ͆ͧ͑̑͛͜t̷̠̅ͣ̔s̡̰̰͇̙̦̎͂̏ͩ́͡ ̨̳̱̠̥͖̎͒ͪͬ̈m̛̮̳̦̝̭̮ͪ̾ͫ̽̓ͤ̐ͤ͜͞u̴̸̲͕̠͇͇̱͉̞͂̌͐ŝ̵̶̟͕̻̩̄ͯ̄̈́ͯ͗͛͟ț̡̧̡̮̜͙̞͚̭͎͌̿̍ͭ̉ͤͣ͊ͅ ̶͕̯͇̥̭̝ͤ͗̓͝b̡͙̦̹ͤ͋͆ͯe̦̮̣͈̟̬̭̠̍͌̏ͭ̌̎͊̎ ͇̜̻̤̪͎͂̇̋̋̕͞p̢͇͈͔̼̥̤̄̀͆a̔̈̓̿҉̢̹̖̀r̨̟͕̝ͬ͗͛̂̽͂́ṱ͚̻̼̿ͥ̋̀ͪ̋͆͘͢ ̻͈̞̜̹̈ͥͨͨ͠ö̵̠̩̬̻͓́͊̾͞f̸͇̩̳̩͎̜̞͎͂͑̃̈́̆ͣ ̩̈ͫ̕͡s̗͙̊̆t̴̠̟̱̺͍̍ͭ͟ͅa̞͙ͧ̃̏̀ͪ̎̓ͯn̒̏ͮ̎̋̓͆̅҉̶̧̫͉̳ͅd̩̦̳͍͑͗̔ͦå̷̴̵̦̬͕͙̝ȑ̶͈͍͈̝̂̑͛͌͋̑͑ď̄҉̦̖̥͍͍̬͇ ̸̙̮̬̭̙̱͚ͬ̀̎ț͉̱̙͙̹̈́̊͗͌ͩ͡r̖̪̰ͦ͑̒͌̇̓͢͠ȧ̧̧͍͈͔͓̥͉ͪ̆̋̑͛̇̈͜i͐̉͗̋̆ͯ҉̧̥̜̖̪̹̘̯͝n͚̮̒ͬ̌ͥ̄i̷͇̗̥͋̉n̷̲̬̩͙̞̺͎͈ͧ̅̆͛̂̀̎ͥ̉g͙̺͙͇̉ͣ̀ ̨̛̩̟͕̖̲̎̑f͇͉̯̭͔͎̲̗̂ͭ̔̂̔̊̐ͥȏ̭͈̪͙̜̜̹̱͍͆͒ͩͨͤͣ̐́͞r̢̡̬͖̝̗̟̜͔̫͗ͨ̂̕ ̀͗͆̌ͤ̂ͫ҉̳̥̼̬̬͡a̧͍̯͕̥̐̉ͮ͟lͥ̃̊ͣ҉̷̖̠̣̠͍̹l̢̹̗̦͓ͦ́ͭ͘ͅ ̒͌ͧ͐̎ͮͤ͜͏̘̜̖͖͕̟̬f͚͓͉͐ͯ͡r̨̲̹̻̺̒ͮͬo̢̠̩̹͇̥͒ͮ̊ͬ̓̓ͮ̂͜ṋ̖̬̱͓͒ͦ͢͡t͖̪̺̭͙̟͔͆lͫͦ́ͨ҉͔̞͞i̡͎͌ͦ̐́n̵̘͓̪̩ͤ̍́eͣ͂ͨ̇͏̧̱̖͙̥ ̘̙̩̗͔ͣ̏̌ͩͯ̄p̶̸͎̈̒̂̊͆̉̚ę̝ͫ͒͑̑̐̀͑̇͡r̴̢͙̗̰̬̳ͧͫ̌̆̌ͅs̯̳̓͂ͧ̀̔ͯ̈̑͞o̴̘̱͕̘̖̓̉̓̎n͉͓̺̙̱̍ͦ͋ͩͯ̍e̤̫̭̳ͩl̵͈̠͕͌ͭ̑̍̿͑ͨͩl͖̲̺̫͔ͦ̔̾̎ͭ͛ͬ̇.̵͔̙͐̐ͧͬͩ́͢ ̧̘͔̂͑ͩ̇̃̓ͥͩI͒͌ͧ̄͗͑҉̙̮̝̤͚͝ ̠̦͑̄͐ͩ͋ā̵̴̭͎̦͋ͥ͑̽̽l͍͎̥͖͔̳̖ͨ̌̏̔̊̋͂͆͢ṡ͇̥̯͚͔̭̋ͪ̍ͭ͞o̪͎͎̯̜̫ͯ̌ͯ͆ ̶̼̭̲̱̮ͪ̌̾̊ͣͦ̈̓͟a̧̮̫̺̗̔̇́̂̋s̮̱̼͖̤̫̹͋ͯͫ̑̎͘s̵̸̘̠̝̞̳̳̭̾̈̏͟u̟ͣ̍͊̂m̴̪̮̖̠̺͒ͪ͘ȩ̎̓̐̑̍͜҉͇̤̰͙͉̻̣̲͇ ̏͗̄̉ͭ͌̈́҉̨̣͉t̨̡̪̹̠̤͉͙̬ͤ̔̐͌̂̾̍ͅͅh̫̯͈̼̻̼͖͋͟a͇̠ͨͧ̉̅ͯt̶͙̭͉̣̪͙̣̿́ ͖͐͆̒ͫe̢̧̦̘̼̺ͤͯ̕ą̴̵̙̟͓̗̯̝̪̾͆͊ͪ̄͑̚c̛̘̰̗͈̝͖͖̘̈́ͩ̋ḫ̗̠͓̰͕̫̝͊͗ͭͣ͂̀ ̬̦͖̞̊ͯ̃̿̒̂s͖̈́̀̿͝p̱̤̰͓̫͈͖͂͂̑̉̒̒͊̆̌͢͡͝ĕ̶̟č̯͉͖̞̹͈̞̻̒̃ͧi̷̧̠̪͇̇̇͂͗ͮ̚e̞̟͈͇̜͕̲͚͂͗̃ͦͪ̌ͦ̚sͦ̈́҉̫͓̦̲̭͓̦͍ͅ ̸̆̐ͧ͗́̇̐̿́̚҉̰̤͔̼͓t̒ͯ͗ͤ̀҉͉͔͉̠͔e̶̡͉̯̿̈ͦͥͮ̏̍̚ͅaͣ̏̀ͪ̆ͭ͗̚͢͏͍̭͇̬̻͙̯ͅc̸̴͎͔̺̦̳̣̦͙̋̂̌͂͢h̩͕̬̃ͤ͐͊̄͆̕ẻ̜͉͎̥̟͈̑ͪ̀͘s̶̜̭ͭ͛ͩ̓͛͜ͅ ̝̗͍̤̦̫̳̹̈ͩ̇̋͗̐͐͜t̠̻͈̭̰͚̬̺̾̽̑̍ͣ͑͛h̞̞̥̲͊͆e̞̣͎̥̝͙ͧ͂̓̐ï̻ͅr̯͇̣̭͍̺͇̪̿̊̔̚͟͡ͅ ̧̻͉͉̦͖̲͎ͫͦ̐ͣ̏͊̽͌͛s̥̰͍ͦͭ̍͐̿o̡̘̝͖͖̜ͦ͒͋͞l͗ͯ̆̐҉̬̩̀ḍ̡̜̹̫͚͇̮̲̜̑̔ͬ̃̂̕i̇̉̾̀̅̎̔̂͏̺e̘̐̀̎̀͆͒̇̔̄̕͟͝r̀҉̨̳͉͚̙̪̹͕͝s͇͖̰̩̝ͧ̆̃͊ͅ ̨̪̱̣͎̿̒̉̃̀͗ă̟̣̻̥̟̘̼̣̿ͬ̒̍ͤͬ ̘͔̓͗͑̅͜ḑ̛͈̮͖̹̥͎̻̩ͦ̋ͅĭ̖̓f̰͓͕̳̜̠̅̇͑̑ͨ̃̃̚̕f̨͔͈͚͖̠͓̜ͫ̽̌͋ͮ̅͐̚͟͞e̸̹̤͗ͭ̑ͤ̔͌͗ͩ̕̕r̳ͧ́̏̅̓̌͟e̶̡̪̣̎ͧ́n̼͍̫̲̗̩̳̺̹̒ͨ̾ͪͦ͘͡t̴̡̪̠͚̺̬͐̓̔͆ͭ ̶̹̭͎ͫͪ̿̕s̵̬̹̺͐̑̆ț̴͎͎̦̻̩̰̅̈́ͤ̌̕͞ẏ̵̝͕̙̒̇͆̍ͭ͛͠l̸̤̻̩̜̒ͪ̇̈̾͛͛ͪͅĕ̸̳͉̻̥̫͕̽̎̆̀̕.͎͖̘̱̯ͭ͑ͩ͌̌̍ͥ̄͌ ̷̨̩̲ͮ͊̋̌͒̉͐͝ͅW̯̟̤̜̖͖̱ͥ̾͟ͅh̟̳̞ͯ̑̆͒͛ͨą͉̍̎ͫͅt̷̩̼̯̩̥̺̬̮̎͊͊̒͗̈ͤ͌̀͡ ̵̨͓͎̠ͣͪͣ̇̉̕I̳͉̪̻̭̳̮̩ͥͬ̿͗͛ͯ͌͜ ͐ͥ̈̿̒͏҉҉̤̬w̛̋͆̈̽҉̵̺̺̱̺͖͉o̢̟͇͂ͬ̋ͪ͘͝u̶̡̻̞͉̝͚͖̔̐̽ͥ̋͗l̛̬̳̮̎͌ͫ́̽̆͊d̶̪̝̒̀̆̏̃̔͘ ̧̨̗̻͓̫͍̖̼͎ͤ̅͛́͛ͫļ̈̐ͯͥͬ̚͠҉̖͚̬͇̟ͅͅi̵̙̥͎̪̪̪̓͂̎̿̃͒͘͢k̿͐̽͜͏͉͈̣͎̘͔̲ͅé͉̤ͦ͒̒̔͛̂ ̨̱͖̳̑̐̿̀ͦ̉ͦ͊̉t͎̒̐ͮ͗͒̍͆͟o̷̺̺̥͚̥̲̲̟͗ͣ́ͯ͊̑ ̩̻̭̥͙̼͙̎ͥͦ̽̃k̖̰̱͍̟͙̙̍ͭ͑͆̒ͪn̮̩͍̿̐́ȍ̶̢͍̲̈̉̀͡w̧̧̢̟̖͚̟ͥ̀̓ͪ͗͂̎ͥ ̧̩̱̥̖̘̒̎̿̔͐ͫͪ̓ȉ̒̔̏͏̧̟̣̳s̴̭͖̼̑̔̐̌͌ͣͬ̆́ ̨̰͈̾ͩ͐w͕̉̌ͮ̇̀͒̃ͪ͆̕͟͝h̺͈͓̩̍̽̈̅̃̍͢ȃ̛̜͕̙ͬt̢̙̲ͫ͆͠ͅ ̨̾ͥ̽̉ͧ͛̌͏̰͉̺̩͙̤͎̣̮e͓̜̩̗̟̙͌̃̌̍̎̐͗̈́͟ã̡̡̘̭̩̘͎̱̯̙̄ͭͦ͋̓͐̚ͅĉ͔̹̺ͭͧ͟ḣ̳̣̩̞̇ͅͅ ̡̰͓̮̞͐͊̒̿̄͛͟s̷͕̮̲͖͖̣͔̝̈̄ͣ̏̋̔̌̉t̼͙̺̺͇ͯ̆ͮ̎y̧̖̺͇̦͙̫̦͔ͩͫ͑̓̅̇̉ͦ̄l̳̯̯͓̯͍̠͕̗̈̽̾̕͝͡ě̲̠̺̭̂̿̔̋̂̔̽͞ ̷̹͍̪͕̼̺̺ͫ̓́͐ͅc͚͖͓̼͙͑̓͂̌̈̽́̕e̢̧̖̼̪̝̝͕͚̳̿͆ͣ͊̊͋n̸͍̣̦̠̫̣̯ͦͦ̏̓ͦ̿̃͐͘t̬̰̞̱ͨ̏ͫ̋́́͠r̖̖̩̗̾͌͊͗̑ͭ̚e̺̻̥͓̯̺ͧ̋͑͡s̢̭͔̣͚̖͕͎̊̇̇͌̀̑̀ ̎̐̽̕҉̱̲̰̪̫̻̝a͈̖̖̱̼̯͌ͣ̾͌̓̕͜r̷ͥ̍ͥ͏̯͍͓̞ǒ̧̮͕̤̝̜ͥ́͗ͦͮ͐̀ȗ̳̹̜ͭ̔ͣͣ̅͂̎͝ņ̷̺͓̬̑̒ͫ̋̋ͤ̕d̜͕̺̟̦͔̮ͬͦ̽ͯ̉̃͞,̡̘̻̳̻̩̅̓̎ͤ̌̕͢ ͎̻̝ͬͦ̔ͣͦ̀͢i̶͇̿ͫ́͘f̴̛͕̻̮́̔ͯ̿̃̊̏̚ ̢͇͈̘͌̿ͯ̋ͮ͡ţ͖̲̹̏͋́̈́̾͜h̶͇̭̹̣̻̩̖̓̎̑͆ͮ́ͬ̄ḙ̖͍̝̹̬ͩͮ̆͋ͩ̏̿́̚y̵̳͈̘͒̀ͣ̉ͦͨ ̘̰̝͖̗̎̉́ͭ̅͗w͔͕ͭ̔̊ͬͨͧͭ͐e͚̻̙̝͇͖ͪͯ̕͠r͇̗̅̒͒̑̒̈͠e͆̌͌͟͏̯̩͔͉̬̭̬ ͚͎͕͚̘ͩ͑̆ͮ̌ͯ̿ï͑͏̬͙̝͍m̟̞̯͕̭̩̫͙̏͋͞͝͞p̧̱͎̠͍̠͉ͧ̀͒ͬ̓̍̀́ͯļ̴̺̩̘̹̬͐ͩͪ̐̚̕ĕ̵̳̕͢m̩̳̻͚͍͖ͪ̔ͧͬ̌̌͒͟e̦̹͉̥̱̼ͩ͑́̕ͅn̦̬̦̮͎ͥ̋ț͖͊͋ͯͮ̈̔ͧe̦̤͔͍̘̼ͮ͗ͪͤ̉̈́̎͜d͖̥̳͉̽͐͠ ̨̬ͨ͗̔̆͑ͩ͋ ̧͎̲̌ͦͣ̚b̾ͨ̆͏̶̥̖̮͞ẏ͖̫̞̳̙͔̯ͮ̓̿͢ ̡̤͍̭͎̐ͬ͑̊̇̉̐t̶͈̳̞̝̍̇͊rͥͨ̉ͤ͋͏̪̥̙̜̫͎̦̖̪u̖ͬ̄ͩ̒̒͒ͯ͋̂́ẽ̥͉͈̱̯̔̒̽ͮ̀̽̚ͅ ̣̃́́͡m̢̜͚̝͛̔̎̐́̏̀á̧̡͕̩̥̪̲͙̪̘͖ͦ́̂̽͌͑ͥ̕s͎̗̣̤͖̱̺ͣ̄̿́͘ṫ͇͎̳͈ͩͪ͌ͯ̓̈́̿ͧ͝e̶̛̫̳̲̲̭̊̌͠r͓̝̰̼̝̲̭̯͙ͤͨͤ̔s̻̬̤͓̳̮̤̭̆ͦ̋̋̓ ̪̞͓̜̈́̅̓ͮ̊ͣ̓͡ő͚̜̤̗̉ͩͪͫͅͅf̲̗̩̤̪͒ͦ̂ͥ͊ͥ͆͢ͅ ̸̙͚͖̜̞̞̑ͫ͒̿̅̾ͥ̏̀́e̶͗ͫ̍҉͈̙ą̧͈͈̼̤̰̱̪̋́c̀͌ͩ̔ͥ͌̎҉͎̠͔̯͞ḥ̺̹͉͒ͪ̓ͯ͆̀͠ ̯͕̝̣͉̇̀͊̃̓͂͊͒͢ą̣̖͓̏ͣ̒̋ͯ̚͘͞ȓ̯̥̤͉̱͖́͟ţ͚̺ͨ͑̈́̉ͣ̅͋̇́̕ ̇́ͫ͒̿́̏͏̙̜͇̺̯̱̻̯w̶͙̘̞̪̺̻̯͋̊̊̀ͥ̉́͠h̤̹͕̥̏̎̄̍o̴͇̱̼̮̖̽͗̓ ͍̜̟̭̗̫ͩͩw̋̓̋͏̥̝͉̰̤̼̼̫o̶̶ͫ̾͏̮̮͔͚u͙̻ͯ̇ͧ́̓̉͛͠͝l͚͓̙̱̲̪̓͑̕d̶̲͓̼͉͖̽̂ͮ̐ ̵̧̫̲̯̰͉͖̻͎̊̽̊́̌͒̄͌͘w̛͇͎̤̏ͦ̄ͯ̈́͑̍͂̏͜ͅi̹̫͕̥̱̗̍͑́n̵͍̔̕,̢̀̇ͥ͂͐͌͏̲̱̳͍̥̯̣ͅ ͩͥ̏҉̝͔̬̻̖̘̪̠a̴̵̠̣̼̲ͪ̃̓ͨ̓ṇ̢̰̹̺͓̲͔̅̎ͩ̊d̨̤̯̙́ͫ͗̈̈̀ͅ ͐͛́̒̆̈̋̚̚͏͎̞͓i̪̟̜̘͓̟̰ͮ̔̏̆͋̓f͒҉̜̗̘̲̣͓͠ ̥͍̭͚͈̋ͫtͤ͐̆ͦ̆̊̽҉̶̩͈̼̬ͅh̸͖͕͐̊̈ͧ̍̔̅̀e̸̷͙̺̘̐̊ͨy̴̴̹̬̲̎ͧ̔̚ ̯̟͚̠̪̜͕̤̾ͫ̕͟f̦͓͍̮͙̈́̌͌͒̔ͥͅa̛͇̣ͧ̇͊̈͝c̹̫̲̎̆̃ͪ̆̂t̠̗̳͓̣̤̥̝̞ͩ̀ö̲̫͖̼̪̩̗̗ͣ͌ͮͦ͌ͯ̕͠͞rͭ̄͂҉͇̬̼̗ ̠̪̄͐ͮ̆͆ͥ͝į̘͓̽ͬ̓̏̌ͦ̽̊ͦn̶͖̪̱̦̺̭̦̍̅̊̄ͪ̾͜͡ ̶̷͖͕̝̱̺͔̻͕͂m̘͈̤̗̱̫̫̓ͭ̽̔͝e͈̥̱̳͖̱̒̂̎ͬ̂ͬ̀͢͟l̶̖͈̹̳͓̹͎̒̃͊̇̈́̀ȇ̈́͏͙̻ę̹̼̖̘̫͍͕̫̼͒ ̨̀̿̉͊̀̿̈ͣ҉͇̳͖͓w̙ͨ̒ͅe̸̥͇̮̯̓ͫa̛̭ͪ͂p̲̰̖͕͕̈́̄ͦ͋o̵ͣ̌̃̊̓ͮ̅̚͏̠̫̝͚n̜̬͔͈̠̣̗͇̊̉s̸̢̠̹͉̲̲͙̤̪ͮ̆̋͊͠ ̷̻̣͉͈͎̪̖̈̆̊ͫ͐ͫ͗̆ͧ́͠ą͔̗̼̝̣͚̘̽ͭ̂ͦ̈́͗n̵̼̥̞̜̹̤͎̘̝̍̚͜d̸̹̭͇̼̙̳̜͍͕̈̆̅ͩͨ͑ͫ͗ ̧̖̟͎̠̩̙̓̀̓ͪ̌ͦ́͞i͖̜̞͔͕͔̭͕͗̽͋̈͝f͎͕̰̱ͫ̾ͧ́̿͐̚͠ ͇̠͖̘͌ͮ̏̉͐̿s̛̬̯̖̱̼͆̎̄̒ͩ̅ͣo̅̑̑͆ͧ̔̾́͏̝̼͈̪̱̙͘,̓͌͑͑̑̓́͜͏͇͙̩̟ ̣̲̣̥̼̪ͦͤ̉̈̽̑̊̄̀w̛̠͎̱̗͙ͨ͡h͍͌͂̈́ͯ̿͒͜͟ā̶̡̞̙̑ͩ̽̉̓̇̈́ţ̟̫̝̌̽̓̓͗ ͈͎͎̻̫̊ͧkͩ͛͆ͮ͐͏̵͙̗̝̲͔͚̝͕ͅi̳͖̜̬̰̺̪͈͑͊͂́ͮ̓̀́n̛̺̭̟̺ͩ̀d͚̻̠̱̮̻̹̺̽ͩ̑̾͢͠.͚̼͇͓͎̲͉͉̒̏ͩ̒̅̎̑́͝
͇͔̠̐̿̎͟͢͢
͉̺̯̖ͪ̐ͦͯ͋̂̄W͕͇ͥ̇̊͌͋̃̓͋́ḧ̳̯̥ͥͩͧ̔͂̓ͭa̼̦̤̣̫͒ͬͬ̐̏͘̕t̡͙̤̮̪̦ͯͭ̅̄͌ ̡͈̌ͣͫ͛̉͗ͦi̸̧̫̹̪͙̟̾̾͋ͭ͢ş̸͔͔̭̩̣͑̑͐̅ͨͬ̊̅̚ ̜̱̜̾̉͊ͥͯ̓t̹̠̳̝ͩͧ͘ẖ̸̟̬̪̒̋͘͢ḛ̣̺̺͎̯͎͓̇͊ ̡̫͎̺̠͈ͦ͋ͧ͒ͮ̚s̷̲̞ͬͦ̆ͣ͒ͥ͛ṱ͎̮̤͈͛ͥ̐̍̍̏̀̆̅̀a̴̰̬̘͚͈͍̤͐̏̀ͥͣ̆ͧ̾͞n͖̖͚̤̼̲̹̺͂͝dͮ̃̍̂͒ͮ̾͜͏̜̤̣̟̱̘̹ą̵͈͓͇͇̀ͩ̅r̸̯̤͚̗ͨͭͩ͆̿ͬ̐͜͡ͅd̯̺̦̺ͬ̇ͥͅ ̸̝̟̰͖̈́͊ͣȅ̝̭̬͔̰͊ͧ̒̔̑̀̀q̶̢ͯ̃͌̃́̀̅̚͏͍̗̺̺͚̝̼̞͇ų̡̞͕̤̙̓͆̒ͦͩî̭̻̤̹̲̺̗̊͠ͅp̷̡̝̹̗̤̠̾ͩ͆͗́̓̎̏m̘͕̪̣̣̱̭ͥ̒͑̀ẻ̶̳̰̤͎͚̭̟̉̈́̿̑̆n̆̈́ͣͨ̅̈ͬ̚͏͡͏͕̳͕ṫ͕͈̬̳̤͙̭̇̌͗ͣ̃͢͡ ̨̧̤̭̟̰͎͚̠̊ͫ͗l̩̑͌͛ͤ̆ͯ͘o͍͇͉͙̗̼̖̱̿ͅa̶͎̟̹̭̭̯͛̆̅̓̄̇ͤ͜͞d͓̣̼͇ͯͯ͆̇̈́̓̎ȯ̷̆̾͜͏̠̱̳̭̝̪̥ü͎͈̪̭̫̫̂̔͟tͬ͐͐ͩ͋͛̆҉̸̲̲͔̮ ̶̶̹̪̦̬̇ͬ͂ͦo̓̂ͦ͑͗̔ͦ̚͏̢͖͕̳̥̫͟f̗̰͔͕̭̅͊ͤ̋͋̓̃̌̆́́͘ ̷̸̮̞͍̭̙͈̪ͦ̃̈́̃ẻ̉҉̝͔ḁ͓̮̲͔̖͐ͦ̎̅c̷͉̜̍̓ͨͧ͒̌̆ͥh̡̦̲͗̍͡ ̛̝̳̫̜̜͇͒̅̍͘͜r̹͙̳̞͉̤͙͕̔ͥͯͩ͝a̡̤͕͕̟͋ĉ̴͔͙͉͍͇̳͘e̛̪͕̭̙̘͖ͥ͐̌͋͛͜'̨̫̫͍̩ͫ̇ͨ̎̉s̫̩͖̱̪͑̇͘ ̧̰̣̯͙̗̳͊͐ͤͬ̓͠g̩̝̭̘̘̘̣̝͆̔̅ͅr̗̣̪͐̉o͔̱̺͔̤̺͎̞ͤ͊̍ͭ́̂̚͢͞ͅu̩̖̦̱̼͓ͫ̎̿ͤͥ̑͒̕͝n̶̤̮̙̦̭͋̊̾ͮ́̔́̚d͖͎̠̹͍̜̬̀͗ͪ̅͛̀ͪ͗ͮ͜͢ͅ ̡̭̹̯̍͛͐̑ͤ͘͜ṱ͉̺͉̰̘̳̜̲̾̇ͫ̑͑͒͒̀r̰̣͍̮̘̣͖̩̓͜͡o̝͕̬̥̻͙̤͔̍͂͐͛̚͞ǫ̴̯̫͓̫̘̝͓͎̪͑̉͝p̴̟̝͕̠̞̠̣̓͆͘ş̡̹͍̲͕̞̍ͯ̆̿ ̢͍̂ͦ̽͗̅́̕a͕̹̯͎̻ͬ̾̄̈̇ͫ̒̚͢n̜͎̹͖̿ͥ̾̒ͣͭͫͧ̓̀d͚͋͌̑͘͠ ̷̙͍͉͍̻̊ͨ͠ͅͅs͚͓̙͙̅̽̀͌ͧ͘h̠́̓ͩ̃ͥ͠i̸͕̗̞̜̱̙͗̂̏̉ͦ͆ͧͮp̨̭̙̙͊̅̓͒̌̃̀̚-̨̡̱̭̠͙̰̀͐ͪ́ͥ̈̿tͣ͂̊ͤ͆ͣ̄̚͠͏̘͇ǫ̸̞̦̜̺̱͕̰̰̃ͥ͊̋͛̅̇̐͡-̹̫̓ͪ̾͗̊̅ͬ̄́͘s̷̭̫͉̈̓̕͜h̗͈̺̘̻̻̥̍̊͋̑ͬỉ̻̲̪̲̤̹̥̩̐ͮ̐̋͢p̡͔̘̝͙̠̩ͭͭ͊̊̾͡ ͛ͫ̏͋҉̪͖͈͙͔͠b̡̞̲̫͙ͧ̓̉͐͆̏̀o͇͚̝ͨ͌ͫͭ͞a͋̐͜҉̭̤̼ͅr͒̈́̽̔ͬͣ̆ͯ̀͏̮̩͈̫̦̖͓̣d͓̜͍̩̈̏ͯ̒͗͋ͅǐ̴̤̙̖͚̬̳̫̺̥͐ͤ́͊̾̅̑͞n̶̞͚̅̐̈̆́͠ͅģ̸̟̫ͩͨ͢ ̡͔̤̬̖͙̺̦͉̃̀̎̐̉̈͞͞f̵̳̖̞̮̣ͭ͛ͮ̿ͮ̔̒̈ȍ̴̗̫͍̗̘ͦͫ͗ͧ̋ͣr̛ͦͦ͆ͤ̐͋͌̋̍͏͎̯͉̞̱͖͕͜c̾͆ͩ͏̶̟̜͠e͔̞̟͉̟̾͛̈́̿̊ͯͯ̐sͦ̿̋̆ͣ̀҉̯̙̺͙͡?̷͈̯̝ͣ̐ͥ̍̄ ̲͕̮ͧͪ̂̑̇̎̅̃Ḑ̦͓ͨ͛̏̎ͥ̈o̶̘̺͚̗͚̰̩͇̰̔͟ ͔̫͚̮͊̋͒͠y̨̲͚̔̓̔̈́̓́̀͞o̺͙̘̖͎̊͆̈́ͭ̈́̕̕͜ͅú̸͇̲̼̫̝͆̿́ͦ̽́ ̣̥̿̄̾ͪ̒͋͌̂́͟ͅs̶̮̪̭̯̻͕ͪ̅̋ͭ̅͂́ͅt̨̟̹̎̄͂͗ͪͤî͚̭̻̥ͧ̈́ͫ̄͘͢͡l̹̦̪̠̰̀̀ͨ̀͆̍̀́͟l̼̮̯̬̙̙ͣ ̴̼̥͎ͣͧ̌̿͒͐̑u̢̨͉̗̝̙̪͈̪̔̔̀ͨ̽̂ͅs̹̩̝ͭͭ͐͆̇͆̒ͪͪ͡e̸̩̗̜̩͕͐̃ ̴̷̨̙̝̞͈͖͕̅̀p̷͉̩͇̱̬͖͍͙ͦ̄͜r̟̩͓̐̇͊͒͢ö͋͏̙͈̥̠͞j̡̺̰̝̣̣̥̻͖̇̆ͥ̚͢e̼͙̠̋̑̆͆͠c̼̬̪̀ͭ̉ͮͫ̀ͩ͝t̢̥̱͙͎͚͈͎̖́̾̒̔̅ͩ̈́̂ȉ͙͋̾͆̕ļ̤̦̒ͤ͝e̵̵̻̬͉͉̹ͪ ̨̫̖ͩ̆̽ͧ̚s̽ͮ̽ͥͮ҉̩͎͍m͔̟̰̹̰̫̤͉̅̇̋̍̉ͮa̵͙̹̦̼͓̲̻͌̏͂ͩ͋͜l̸͈͖ͪͣ͗̔͌̐ͪ̇̈l͓̂̇͒̚͜ͅ ̹̬͙̳͍͔̭̥̂̍̄̃͐͞a̵̢̪͚ͩ̈́̆ͧ̕r͕̬̝̥͔̖͈̓̄ͦ͆ͨͬͮͭ͞m̸̛̯̪̍ͮ̽́͆̂ͨ̀ͅs̰̙̜͌̓ͯ̓ͤͥ?̴̯̩͆̅ͬ̈́ͪ͘ ͎̹̩̹̙̖̳͎͇̈́̀A̶̲͖̓ͭͪ̈́̈̄̂͗̇͢͡ͅn̻̣͓̘̅ͭ͒́ͨ̀͘d̛ͧͮ҉̹͖͓͎̻̕ ͉̻̓ͫͫ̑̓͗͌̂͝͠i̶̠̼̠̪ͬ̓͟ͅf͉ͤ̽͂̅́̑͌̀̚͞ ̸̼̤̣̤̙̜̓̿ͣ͌͂͋̚̚ͅͅs͉̮̯̫̩̥̫̈͋̈́ͨo̶̩͎̘̝ͮ̈́̈́̈̊͠,̨̲͈͓̠̼͚ͦ͋ͫ̐̉͋̚ ̧͇͈̘̝̖̓̚ḩ̙̪͖̰̣͎͖̉͒ͧ̍̔̒̐̕͞ͅo̸̵̜͕͖̔̐̽w̯͖̭̮͉̬̽̊̓͛͘ͅͅ ̹̼̮͎̩̣̰͚͗ͥ͋̋͒͟ͅd̶͇͕̻͈̯̽̏ͪ͊ͥ͆͡oͦ̃̆̅́̃҉̵̧͉͖͙̱̖̳̦̙ ͇̦̻͙̩̠̗͗ͩ͛̈ͬ̂ͅy͎̪̆ͣ̂͑̕͟ò̵̼̫̮̮̘̦͇ͣͫͬͩͣ̈ͬu͊ͥͣ̇ͨ̌́̓͗҉̷͕͖͢ ̹͚̣͇̇̿̍̆̐̊͗͒͡p̐ͬ͊ͯ҉̵͇r̳̝͑̈́̿̆ͧ͒͂̅ĕ̍̚҉̘͈̱̬̹͔v͎̣̩̖͖̩͇̒ͅe̖̪̝̫͎̪̦̗͖ͪͭ̃ͨ̇̅͋͆n̔͐҉̺̹͡t͙̲̠̒ͮͨͭ̅͗ ̶̢͇̪̒̄̉ͬ̏͡s̴͎̼̬͎͎̟̺ͤ́̃̉̂͟͡t̢̠̼͇̭̗̝͇͔̆͐͂͑̄ř̛͈̬͔̮̜̾ͮͦ̌̀a̢̮̠̱̖̮̺̘̗ͭ̔ͩ̑̈̿̍̑͜y͌͋͏͎̣ ̗̺͍̺͔ͩͣf̡̢̼̯̺͎̗̔ͦ̓͛̒͘i̵̟͎̾̓ͧ̒̓ͨr̵͊̉͏̣͍̩̼̥̯̼̼e̮̝̣̲͗ͯ̾ͥ̿ ̛̞̜̖͉̻̻̍͛̀͊ͮ͢f̧̼͇̘̺̦̞͎͚͛͋̔ͅȓ͈̥̪̲̝̘̭̞̀̓ͯo̸̦̻̯͐̄͑̒͟m̭̱̪̜ͫ̀ ̛͇̣͕̗ͪ̆c̨̿̔̀̆ͫ҉͓̼̮͍̹͈̤̱͖a̷̳̲͙ͪ͂̂ͬ̅u̮̥̯̠̘͕ͥ̔ͩ̋̑̌͋̊͋͘s͚̟̬̩̠̩͙̓̒͋͋͒̆̊̏̌͝ͅi̭̩̘͗͗̋n̫̱̖̫̩ͣ̑̈́́̏̀̚̚̕g̮̜͈̗͍̓̋̀̏̌̍͌͠ ̢̯̝̥͓̗̤̯ͩ́ͅe̶͈͇̤̹̹̖̍͗̑̍ͭ̓̋̚x̡̖͕̭̟̓͆̒ͧ͗̀ͪ̓p̥̦̰͇̪̲̫͐̓̄ͩl̷͕̘̰̗͖͕͑̇̈́͐͟o̜ͦ̍͛ͭ͆͗ͮ̋ͬs͔̳̠̉̄̚͜i̜̲͕̹̫̫̹͓͍͐̒̀͠v̥̗̩͕̗̖̥͑͂͘e̖͎̘̹̝̍ ̲̝̗̟͈̳̈́̀ͅd̗̠̏ͮ̾ͨ͌̅̔̒̕͠ḛ̯̒͑͐c̬͖̦͒̂̔̔ͤͫ͜͠ó̸͓̣͚̺̜̝ͦͦͩ̐m̧͚̘͍͉͋̅̔͑̊ͣ͘p̥͗ͯ̀̕͢ŗ̴̯̤͇̖̝͗͆̋͠e̘̮̥ͦ̈͋ͩͤ̌̏̐̄̀͞s̅͑̔ͫ́ͣ҉͉̥̻̖̭̞͉͙s̹̪͈̗̝̒̍ͥ́i̡͉͓̻͔̭̫̟̓̓͌̾̍͟͞ōͨͮͪ̑҉̴̷̱͉̪̬͔̟̼n̈̏̀͂̏͐̈́͆̚͜͏̣͙̺̟̟͇̲͓ ͖̩͖͖̖̯̜̠̄ͬ͐̔͗ͪ̉ͨ͜d̺̀̿ͤ͗̀ͫ̈́̊́͞͞ͅư̭̞̝̖͔̯͋̆͌r̵̩̟͔̠̲̤ͬ̔̓̌i̶͖̺̱̱̖͎̤ͨ̃͗́͘ǹ̨͉͍̪ͅg̗͚͈̀͛̐͐̏͂͛̚͢͟͡ ͖͉̤̖̞͂͗̍ͯ̅̇ͅb̺̬͍̬̑ͩ͜͠o͒ͩͦ͊̉̀͒ͩͯ҉̠̰͙͉͍͈á̗̗̗̥͚̙̑̉ͥͯr̝̹̓̏̃̕ḑ̸̴̱͙̯͎̺̄̂ͧ̏͌̚̚î̙͇̗̲͓̫̤̜̐n̲͔ͩͣͬ͗̒̂ͬ͜͢͠g̵̥͙̼̍͗̾ͮ͆ͫͭ ͑̅̽ͦ̓̑̌̌̃͏͉̻̬̪͚ą̵̖͕̍ć͖̫͎̾͊̃̊̂̂tͨ̓ͨͩ̚͏̷̲̞̘͇͍̰̻ͅi͇̹̤͚̓ͬ̂͐ͭ͑͝͝͞ŏͤͧ̓͞҉̙̳̞͙ͅn̢̡̊̔͛ͣͦͅ?̡̫̳̣ͣ̌̊̚
͙͇͕̯̖̇̐̇̌ͤͯ̎͞͡
̩͈̗̾̽͂̉̓ͭͭA͍̖̟̽ͮ̉n̯̖̿̆̉̃̃d͇̳̫͉̃ͥ͂̕ͅ ̡͇͙̟͉ͮ́ͨͣͦͪ̔ţ̸̲͕̹̩̘̳̼͍ͤͪ̋͘ͅǒ̒͐ͥ͑ͩ̆ͮ͂͏̣͍ ̙̯͓̀̌͝D̢͑ͦ͊̔ͯͤ̿͏̳̩̜͜a̪͚̖̟̤̞̫̋̾ͩ́̓̽̒̈́ẉ̸̰͖̙͚̙̹̯͊̓̌́̕n͔̻̲ͧ͂́̀̏ͪ̚͝:̧̧͔̬̪̗̩͎͖̈ͮͮͪ́ ̖̲͖̹̣͙ͪͭY̷̟̝̱͇͚̞̩͂͛̋͑ͩ̎ͅo̲͙ͧ̇͑̈́̊ͭ͡u̷̢̼̦̪̯͉̳ͩ͝ ̟͇̝̳͇͇̻͈̟̒ͨ͑̐̈ͬ̌̽̚d̯͙̗͌͒̑ͪ͝͝ͅi̸̳͓ͦ̚d̻̰̻̊̑͆̎͛̊̿̕ņ̱͖̮͓ͩͣ́͠'̲ͩͪ͐ͪͫ́͒t̶̮̏ͤ̌̅̀͘ ͗͑ͨͩ̌̂́̊҉͉̗̗s̶̡̰͈̖͍̫̩͎̩̍͗̓̎é̬̗̝̜̮͙͖͇ͩͩ̂ͧ̽̂e̸̷̮̺̹̮͙̮̩̝ͧ̓ͧ́́́̚m̢̲̿ͣ͗̏͐ͪ͜ ̞̦͇ͧ͛͜t̖̺̄̓̊ͤ̅̈͋ơ̶̹̹̺̪͍̜̰͌̔̓͛ͮ͑̆͜ǒ͈̘̠̗̯̮̯ͦͨͣ͜ ͓̜̳̉ͧͤ͒ͨ̍̂͂ͅb̪̰̘̭̝͐̂ͭ̿̃ǫ̻͔̏̋̑̂ͯ̃́t̸̷̘̻͓̔̉ͩ̐̓̅̋̂ͤh͈̻͖̟̟̱̦̰ͥ͆͊̐ͪͥ̔̚e̡̖͖̮̫̲̲̬ͬͫ̒ͦͥ̕ͅr̷̼͇̺̥̘̼ͨͥͤ̌̊ë͇̥̼̪͔̋d̶̢͖͕̯̿ ̭̻̂̂̊̃̾͌ī̦͍̠̩͔̫̿̔ͪ͑͛̆n̛͍̲̯̪̊͝ ̓ͬ҉̪̹̪͙͡t̶̡̲̖̰̰̩̂̋̌̓̀ͫ͛̐h̷̻ͬ̐ͧ̍̅͂͗̅̿ǎ̵̷̡̗͈̣̭̦̩̠̪̝ͤť̷̫̳̄͒̿ ̡̫̤̙͊̊͆p̰̭̄ͮͯ̈͆̿͞i̙̗͙̠͇̞̾͐ͤ͆ͯ͌ͨ͞ͅc̖̖̥ͥ͝t͍͕̤͈͓͍̻ͮ̓̎̽̒̏̚u̶̠̤̠̜͍̟͆͒̏͐ͮ̎̄ṛ͚͈͕̤̺̓̑̊̑ͧ̌̓̇͞é̸̲̖̻̦͈̭̜ͯ̍̉͝ͅ ̈͌҉͓̮̫͎̱̻̝S̴̥̙ͧͫ̇͡p̨̰͍̳̥͛ͮ̀õͣ҉̧̠̱̟̱̩̰̘ȍ͌͑ͨ̀͏̢͎̺̙̞n̢͖̘̲͙̳͖̥̩̎̊͒͋̎ ̦̥̥̼͔͈̘̼͊͒̐ͦͯ͐ͨ̐̐͠h̦̣͓̑́a̸̵͍̯͉͔̪̞͊ͫ̌̅ͬ̑̿̃s̮̤̥̘͉̝ͥͥ ͐ͪ̒̽ͬ͑͂̓̕͏̫̺̹̯̮ǫ̴̡̤͔͎͎ͤͭ̃̈͌ͫ̒̉ͅf̤̜͔̼͖͉̙̟̞͋ͫ ̛͍͉͇͖͔̺͕̮ͪͦ̔ỵ̶̷̜͉̦̭̆͑̒̑̈́͋ͬó̩̣̺̬ͦͭ͂ͣͬ̕͡ů̵̞̣̼̱̜̲͎͕̔͟ ͓͇͖͍ͭ̂͒ͯͮ͗͞͞i̸̙̳̱̔ͥͤ͋̇̋ͥ̊͗͞n̬̜̗̰ͧ̄̆̔̎̕͞ ̱̮͇̰͙̦̖͈̣ͨ͛ͧ̓͞t̷̛̠̬̥̘̓̊ͨh̬̱͓̺̯͐̃ͭ͋́ȅ̸̡̱̪̎͂ ̴͎̥̪̙̙̰̩̝̪̐̏̀͘o̶͎̜̱͎̙̠̔̀̚͠n̷̡͕̮͔̫̍̓ͨ̑͠s̹̙͚̖̖̯͑̅ͪͅē̶̡͍̳̩͕͖̯͇̾͊̊ͥ̊̍̔͊͜n̦͉̥͉͇̹̤͑̚.̜̭͉͇̠ͥ̎͗̀͞ ͗̀̓ͥ͊̈́̅̓̉҉҉͍̰͖̫͚̱̹͚ͅA̶̶̴̤̣̫ͩ́̃ȑ̋̋ͤͬ́̀͏̥̫͚̱̪̼͔e͖̼̲ͨ̈́̎ͭ̂ͧ̅̅͜͞ ͖̱͉͍̰͖̎ͥ̉y̝̹͛̈́̓̆̽͑o̺̱͍̞͉̖̪͚̪͐̉̍̐u̠ͦ̿̀ ̘͉̰̥̲̲̻̼̐̑̾ä̹̹̝̝̖̞́̎ͫͤc̮͙͊̆ͬ̾̏̈́̚͝t̢͙̗̭̦̥͎͙̰̜ͪ̊ͭ̉̄̅͌ͤ͘͘ū̜̱͓̳͉̼ͧͫ̅̒̿̅ͫ́̚å̡̖̮̠̗̙̹͖̻̋ͧ͋̐l̥͎̙͈̈̿̑̍̋͟ḻ̽̇͆̈́̈̇̚͢y̑̈́̽ͤ͐͋͗̑̈͏̴͕̲͙̘̮ ͎̭̦͉̲͗ͩ̍͐a̲̼͌ͪͭ̔ṉ͎̞͚̃ͨ̾̓̓ ̭̺͍̣̱͖̽̋̈́̉͊̌̎͟ḛ̵͖̰̻̹̤̺͕̎̏̐ͪx͕̮̙͕̗̯̹̖ͥ̍͢h͎͇̖̩̊ͣ́̔̓̓̆́̕ͅį͖̻̥͔͇̪̦̖̓ͯ͢͡b̧͈̣͚̤̥̖̞̹͍̃ͨ̒ͧ̇̇i͍͓͓̜͊ͤ̑͗ͥ̅͞t̃̂̀͏̤͈̝ǐ̴̡̖̫̞͆ͅọ̡̘̫̥̌͟n̡̠̂̏͊ͧ̓̀i̵̴̙̿̅̀̄͋ͩͦ̎͢ͅs̞̣̳̭ͦ͑̃̈t̮̋̏ͯ͒̾̔̒͟,̶̥͖̽̂ͧ̒̀ͦ ̸̛̺͎̦̝ͩͤ̏͋̽ͣ̂͑ͅą̤̬̟͚͚̓ͫͣͣ̏̀ͅṉ̶͍̯͖̫͉ͣͪ͑ͨ̿̇̀̍d̤̦̫̼̱̥̣̖̊̌ͪ̇ͦ̀ ̝̦̓̓̂̇̈͒ͬ̈́̕w̦͚͍͒̒ͧ̐ͫ͘̕͠h̵̼̹̗̲ͥ͝â̢̢͈̩̠̟̘̫t͆͋̄͑̾ͪ̈҉̠̟̲̬̫͉̩͓ ̽̈ͨ̉͌͛̆͏̺̞͍̜͎̺̞ä̵̗͙̩̟̳̦̳ͧ̀͒̚͢ṙ̤͔̰̬̜̥̙̓ͯ́͞e̽̀ͦ̒̑ͪ͂ͬ̅͏͈͓̫ ̙̰̓̅̓̆͂̀ͦt̩̣̗̦͈ͮ̔̉̈́͡h̶͙̱͚̺̘̮͕̯̐̿ͭ̇̓̊͢e̲͖̥̘̩͔͌ͪ̄̆ͦ͑̂̚ ̡̤͚͔̘̟͚̻ͦ̉̍̉͌͠c̴̻͓̫̘̪͎̪͓̫̓̂̀h̶͚̯͉̺͎̍̓ͨͯͫ̏ͨͩ͋a̓ͥ̌ͩ̓̍͏̶̷̮n̔̚҉̵̦̜͓͔̟̟̜̮͘c̷͎̮̪͙̻̹̮̩ͥͯ̍e̗̠̣̪̹ͯ̆̌̊́͢s̥̞̯͆ͣ ̶̸̲̪͔̺ͦ́̄ͯó̸̪̱̱̫̩̰̙̃̈́̕͡f̵̷̸͍ͤͤ ̮͈͎͂̃ͣ̆̀y̳̘̮͇ͯ̈́͘͝o̴̹̱̼̙̔̉ͬ̓͌ȕ͓̖̹̫̦̞̖̪̿̐͗̀̄ ̶̥̎ͮ̈́̾ġ̗̣̈́ͣͣͨ̃̋̌͗̕͜ͅe̵̸̟̺̥̗̞̣̟̔͂t̴̡͎͙̟̿̃̈͊̒t͓̠̜̩̬̑͊̋̾̾ͥ͠i̲̩͔͓̘̱̲̗ͦ̑ͦ̇͟n̘̜̯̤̰̠̯̖ͮͩ̑͞g̸̡͈̳̺͚̳̦͚͐ͫ̋͂ͯ͋̆̀̚ ̲ͯ̈́͟͢ṯ̸̢̠͈̟̹̝̘̝̤ͭ͗ͫ̒̉̿͐ͤ̊͢h̸̦̪́̓̚e̷̺̩ͯ̊ͤ͡ ̨̝̥̘͎̆͐́͝ͅo̧̞̲̳̭̪̲̻͍ͦͭ̔t̼͐ͨ̽̓͐̆̾ͅḩ̡̠͍̣ͮ̔̓ͤ͌ͣ͑e̟͙͙͓̺̩̫̭̗͂̌ͫͨ̄r̻̠̟͔ͧͯ͜ ̨̟̟̞̪̘̳̝̌ͫ̆̚̕W̪͚̞̞̩̼̥̜̘͑͐̓̋͒ͨ͞ǒ̗͓̜̎͗Ḑ̤̟̗̘̝̺̼ͮ̕ ̴͙͖̜̞͔͇̰ͬ̿ͧ̀ͅg̵̢̳̗̲̍̎́̚iͥ͊ͦ͐ͮ̽͋҉̜͍̯̬͖r͈͇͇̈́̑̚͝ͅl̠͇̙̒́ͅs̨̨̩̗͔̝͉̥̖̔̄ͦ͑̊̓̌̚͞ ̝̔ͭͦ̌̍̾̍͢͝i̸̫̘͎̗̣̾̽ͅn̸̠̰͖͇̙̠͍̋̿ͨ͟ ̓͑͊͐̊ͦ̂͋͏͇̲̳o̭͕͊̄ͪͥ̿ͮ̎̚n̵͕͕̼̭̹͎͗͆̔ͥ͑͌͡ ̶̥͖̦̰͕̱̽̇̒t̴̢̬͚̯͇͉͚͖̿ͯ̂͂ͅhͦ̎̈̈͛̂͏̤̗̪̺̣̹̻̠ͅe̶̛̤̳̤͚̪̺̜̻̾̓̍̍͡ ̬̩͎͇͇͎̼͐ͥͣf̩͙ͪ͆ṷ͇̦̱̦̟̮̟̍ͣ̒̽̂͘n̡̆̎̕҉̰̥̣͍̣?̥͉̼̥̰̌̅̽̃̋̐ͪ̅͢͟͡

**MESSAGE ENDS**

Too bad I dont have clearance nu, I cant read this post!

Oh, crap.

Zalgo, he comes!  :nervous:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Hmm, must make sure people can actually read my coded transmissions in the future. FYI: if you want to read it the message, right-click the file, go to properties and untick 'encoded'. Then answer yes when it asks if you are supposed to be reading it.

That was a rather skillful and tactful way of blowing off questions that you seem to not want to answer. Well done good sir.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline -Norbert-

Odd... I see the coded message just fine without doing any of the decoding stuff... any idea why that would be (I have Firefox and Java-Script is activated)?

"Feryaa is the name of the only religion we have, it has pretty deep roots in our culture and every day life. The Cyrvan government has for the most part always been about 'practical' things in life and is probably one of the least Cyrvan things influenced by Feryaa.
I do not know of a lot of atheists.

Cyrvan genetic research is for the most part limited to regrowing lost limbs and replacing defect or damaged internal organs. Altering DNA and genes on a deeper level is forbidden by law."
Care to go into a little more detail about what the Feryaa members (Feryaanites? Feryaanians?.... how are the called?) believe in?

And in a completely unrelated question: Do Cyrvans favour encyclopedia or wikipedia formated knowledge bases?

"Yes they can, they are generally just called Hybrids by Cyrvans. Which I must admit, has a bit of a negative tone to it. And it wouldn't suprise me if Terrans called them 'half-elves'... The majority of Terran planets seem to view Hybrids as a positive thing, my people on the other hand seem to look at them with skepticism.
The appearance of the child seems to depend mostly on what race the mother is. With a Cyrvan mother and a Terran father the child is hard if not impossible to distinguish from a full blood Cyrvan. With a Terran mother and a Cyrvan father the child tends to look more like a 'half' in appearance.
As said before, the lifespan of Hybrids is currently still unknown, they seem to grow at a slightly faster rate than a Cyrvan but still slower than a Terran. But we can't draw too many conclusions from this alone. A winged or precog Hybrid child hasn't happened yet, so this too is unknown at this point."
What about their reflexes, physical strength or capability of handling the dataflow from a Cyrvan fighter cockpit?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:09:14 am by -Norbert- »

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Well, Cyrvans are naturally capable of dealing with dataflow from their fighter cockpits. TBH, I think that humans can learn that too, but due to a trend which we observe even today, human fighter cockpits are very user-friendly and do everything for you, while Cyrvan cockpits are closer to the level of your average F-15 (perhaps with all MFD modes displayed on different screens, all at the same time) in terms of complexity.

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
IIRC it's less about data flow that overall sensibility of the equipment. Just like if you'd try to aim at a sentry gun with a Pegasus with a joystick that would have 100 times the sensibility of whatever you're used to. Humans tend to not have the reflexes to handle such equipement.
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Hmm, must make sure people can actually read my coded transmissions in the future. FYI: if you want to read it the message, right-click the file, go to properties and untick 'encoded'. Then answer yes when it asks if you are supposed to be reading it.

That was a rather skillful and tactful way of blowing off questions that you seem to not want to answer. Well done good sir.
Okay here, lets see.
Oh, well. That was easy! Is this GTVA military encryption or something? Seems really easy to decode!
In both militaries, martial arts must be part of standard training for all frontline personell. I also assume that each species teaches their soldiers a different style. What I would like to know is what each style centres around, if they were implemented  by true masters of each art who would win, and if they factor in melee weapons and if so, what kind.

"In the LSF, each fleet has its own hand to hand combat trainings and styles. Each effective and deadly in their own right. However none of these martial arts have ever accounted for the possibility of facing a four armed lizard that has twice your physical strength and a completely different center of gravity. Or an overgrown praying mantis that has three times your arm length in attack range. We're currently trying to figure out how to best train our combat personel for these engagements.

The Cyrvans have a different approach to hand to hand combat, by avoiding it all together. Using their reflexes and agility to maintain distance and keeping it a firefight. If all else fails, the best close-quarters combat solution they have is 'shoot it in the face at pointblank range'."

What is the standard equipment loadout of each race's ground troops and ship-to-ship boarding forces? Do you still use projectile small arms? And if so, how do you prevent stray fire from causing explosive decompression during boarding action?
"LSF boarding forces wear Mk IV powered armor suits with personal plasma shield generator attachments. For weaponry they are usually equipped with Ion Particle rifles (Think of a really down scaled VX-02a) and Gauss pistols. Some detachments prefer using physical combat shields and/or the heavier but less mobile Mk IVD heavy armor suits with the Ion Particle scatter rifles.

CSA security personel favor a more mobile loadout and only bring personal shield generators with them into battle for protection."

And to Dawn: You didn't seem too bothered in that picture Spoon has of you in the onsen. Are you actually an exhibitionist, and what are the chances of you getting the other WoD girls in on the fun?

"I was not aware that being naked at the outdoor bath in a hotspring resort would qualify me as an exhibitionist. In any case, I do not feel I have much to be ashamed about."

Care to go into a little more detail about what the Feryaa members (Feryaanites? Feryaanians?.... how are the called?) believe in?

"It's not like a Terran religion in which you become member of a certain organisation or church, there's no special name for believers.
We believe that there is one omni potent God that created the universe and our race and now watches us as we grow, expand and prosper into this galaxy. The more we Cyrvans continue to prosper the more we'll please him.

The more hardline believers are organized into a fleet order known as the Lore Keepers. The've activately advocated that we Cyrvans should begin a large crusade to subjugate the other races and hurry the expansion of our race. To be honest, I find the Lore Keepers an obnoxious lot that are hard to deal and reason with..."

"I can agree on that. Their complete lack of strategic understanding is tiring."

And in a completely unrelated question: Do Cyrvans favour encyclopedia or wikipedia formated knowledge bases?

"Wikipedia.
Everyone can contribute."

What about their reflexes, physical strength or capability of handling the dataflow from a Cyrvan fighter cockpit?
"So far they've produced slightly below average results on piloting. But at this point we cannot conclude if this is because they are Hybrids or if the samples we've had so far just don't have particular high aptitudes for flying. In terms of reflexes they score at the Cyrvan average with physical strength being a bit above average."
Urutorahappī!!

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Dawn. Would you call me even if I gave you my number?

What's your "type"?
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
To all crew: It has been stated before in previous responses, that there are various thoughts on the matter of the hybrids. What are your own veiws of them, and do you think that there is the risk in the future that prejudices from both Humans and Cryvans may drive the hybrids to seperate from their parent civilisation and become independant and/or violent?
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
Also, have you ever known or met an hybrid, and can share this experience ?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 06:05:51 pm by MatthTheGeek »
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
They have to. They are perfect space elves. No being that doesn't like cats could even call itself perfect (except another cat, of course).  :)
If they didn't liked cats, they would be inferior to humans.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
They have to. They are perfect space elves. No being that doesn't like cats could even call itself perfect (except another cat, of course).  :)

I reject your theory, cats suck.
el hombre vicio...

* Dark Hunter rejects Rodo's rejection.

Cats are awesome.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles
* Dark Hunter rejects Rodo's rejection.

Cats are awesome.
* Quanto seconds Dark Hunter's Rejection

Cats are double awesome.
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

I reject your theory, cats suck.

Let me second this rejection.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
I reject your rejection of the rejection of the rejection.
This is going somewhere real fast.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
thank you, still I would like to know what Isa thinks about cats.
and yes, I'll stop my derailment right here with this last post.
el hombre vicio...