Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279659 times)

Offline Valathil

• ...And I would have had a custom title if it wasn't for you meddling kids!
  • Custom Title? Wizards need no Custom Title!
So Crystal how is the construction of the CSA Valathil coming along?
┏┓╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┃╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┃┏┫┃┏┳━━┓┏━━┓┃┗━┳━━┳━━┳━━┓
┃┃┣┫┗┛┫┃━┫┃┏┓┃┃┏┓┃┏┓┃━━┫━━┫
┃┗┫┃┏┓┫┃━┫┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣━━┃
┗━┻┻┛┗┻━━┛┗┛┗┛┗━━┻━━┻━━┻━━┛

Offline Enzo03

Misuzu can be a bit of a ditz at times, but she's not flat out stupid, now folks. :)
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
And Isa? Is there anything about us humans that Impresses you?
Probably how some of us instantly became her slaves even though she's never been to Earth?

No, wasn't calling her stupid, we all know she likes to mess with Crystal, imagine Crystal having to deal with ..more Misuzu, lots of Misuzu even.

Offline LunarNightmare

• ...what year is it?
    • Minecraft
No, wasn't calling her stupid, we all know she likes to mess with Crystal, imagine Crystal having to deal with ..more Misuzu, lots of Misuzu even.
It would be glorious.  :D

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
But then who would the scale mecha model manufacturers cater to?

You forget, in this universe there are actual mecha. They'd just cater to wargames/history buffs with Aestival models.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
In a non-stalkey way, Dawny-poo, how many relations did you leave behind when you made that fated jump into the future?
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
This is to, frankly, LSF members and any Cryvan who cares to respond.
Orbital Frames, from Zone of the Enders.
If they were real, how much fun would have in one.
Such as..OF. Anubis.
or Jehuty.
I know the first person to respond will be the mecha lover Misuzu.
Also, are any of you aware? Minimum speed of a Orbital Frame. In space. is 1 million mph. Seriously.

"About thiiiiis much fun.
'Cept you probably can't see my hands right now! Just take my word for it that it would be a lot of fun!"

Now that I think about it. Everyone. Stop Misuzu from getting a boyfriend! Little Misuzu's would be terrifying!
"Hey!"

Misuzu: Are you really a Ditz? or are you just Obfuscating Stupidity? XD
"I'm super smart!"

Misuzu can be a bit of a ditz at times, but she's not flat out stupid, now folks. :)
"I'm not stupid at all!
Sheesh."

What do you say Misuzu; me, you, kits for every Gundam, enough glue vapours to kill a very large creature and some low-grade explodey stuff for pranks?
"Sounds awesome!"

New question: Why doesn't either the CSA or LSF have ships larger than 1 km in length?

"Both sides have ships of and over that size. They are an uncommon sight in the LSF because ships of that size tend to require a lot of extra equipment which adds quite significantly to their construction cost."

To all, what is a typical production rate for warships in Terran and Cryvan star systems
"Typically a CSA shipyard produces around 25 capital ships a year, a LSF shipyard usually triple that. With the IO shipyards being able to produce a thousand in full gear wartime production. Assuming a steady, unraided supply line of materials. CSA shipyards in contrast tend to spend more time refitting and upgrading older ships of the fleet."

So Crystal how is the construction of the CSA Valathil coming along?
"Hmmm, I'm not aware of any new ships with that name being in production."

Cyrvans: Ever tried Terran Video Games?
"Yes, and they tend to be stupidly simple and without challenge."

What was the casualty rating for Cyrvans during the Terran/Cyrvan War?
"Around 60.000"

My understanding of human history and nature tells me that human fought you tooth and nail, for every square inch of space. (Am I wrong?)
Then again, this comes from the fact that I'm still in a timeline where humans still blow eachother up if you so much as look at them wrong. Have any Cyrvans actually gained an interest in human history and seen just how brutal and warlike humanity can be?
"You are not wrong.
Investigating into your history was one of the reasons why the Cyrvans back in NC0078 decided that it would be for the Terran's own good that the Cyrvans took over."

Crystal mentioned that precogs became useless during the Terran/Cyrvan war because humans constantly changed plans on the fly. How much of an impact did that have on the battle? And how much did it..affect Cyrvan commanders?

Isa, Tell me if i'm wrong, Cyrvans from obersvation and reading all this seem to be..patient commanders, letting the battle playout their way. That would tell me that things rapidly changing without warning might throw them off. (I want to know if I'm wrong, your species is actually quite fascinating, if arrogant.)

"Of course you are wrong. However, I won't hold it against you.
Cyrvan commanders have a tendency to react to enemy moves and then counter them instead of taking the initiative. Not quickly suprised but may seem too passive and indecisive at crucial times."

And Isa? Is there anything about us humans that Impresses you?
"There might be a few things, I just don't feel like talking about it."

White Haired Cryvan: Your going to keep being obnoxious?

"Yes."

How bout I call you a Fyrvan, or a Pyrvan, or a Qyrvan? How bout I continously stupify your species name until you stop stupifying ours? Obnoxiousness can work both ways. :D.
"Good luck. In the end, you'll be the only one looking stupid."

ALso, no we don't know, Spoon never introduced you, you never introduced yourself either. We can't "Automatically." Know who you are, nothing works like that, unless your a computer. (No offense to the other Cyrvans, I respect Space Elves, I just wanted to slap White Hair around a few times.)
"You're dumb."

In a non-stalkey way, Dawny-poo, how many relations did you leave behind when you made that fated jump into the future?

"You are totally stalking me..."
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
that is a lot of hulls.

To the White Haired Cryvan whom I presume to be a command officer.  May I respectfully ask for your name, I understand that we are being annoying but the exchange of names and titles is considered base etiquette because of the importance of both in establishing proper rules for interaction between the persons involved especially amongst persons of differing positions in the social standing.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
So any Cryvan who likes to answer this:
What do the Cyrvans tend to think about all the other races encountered so far?
Crystal & Isa: What do you think about them?

Same question for the terrans. I would like to "hear" what Justice and Tempest have to say about them.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 03:21:15 am by Deadly in a Shadow »
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Lorric

Awww, they didn't talk to me....

Offline Lorric

White Hair, is your name Yaicec?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:28:58 pm by Lorric »

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Empress Isa: When the time comes for your holy crusade, can I keep Misuzu?

Misuzu: When Isa comes to power and has the universe in her grasp and I am living a comfortable life as one of her trusted minions, would you be mai waifu?

White Haired Cryvan: You should just stop. Now. No matter how hard you try, you just can't emulate Mistress Isa's condecending and scathing wit. Whereas she made it an intrestin quirk, you just come across as the posterchild of why Terrans should hate Cryvans. Out of all the WoD ladies, YOU are the only one that I will say this to...

GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN while the important people talk.

Crystal: Will there be any repercusions in regards to Dekker stalking and emotionally scarring your ace pilot? Also, what are your views on your sister's rude subordinate? Do you think it's a fitting mindset for someone in a position of authority in the CSA of today?
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Crystal: Will there be any repercusions in regards to Dekker stalking and emotionally scarring your ace pilot?
I thought Misuzu was her ace pilot?
Also, you being rude to White Haired Cyrvan only proves her right. Be nice to her so that she may be nice to us.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles
I think White-Hair is just a troll and will warp her responses so as to annoy with maximum effect. Stop giving her attention and she'll start begging for it like a sour cam-whore.
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Damn. Hahahahaha.

Actually Quanto. I'm tempted to say humans can out troll any Cyrvan, why? Because Humans Are Assholes. :P

Isa: Why is white hair so goddamned annoying? I'm tempted to introduce her to the human concept of "Verbal Smackdown."

Humans can be pretty scathing, and really, really really mean. I mean make aliens cry and hate mean. Crystal's probally seen just how much of an asshole some humans are capable of being.

Actually. I'm tempted to do something better.

Whitey, come here, so I can spray your hair bright neon pink. D:<

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles
Damn. Hahahahaha.

Actually Quanto. I'm tempted to say humans can out troll any Cyrvan, why? Because Humans Are Assholes. :P
I can be the penultimate asshole when I choose to be. Most of the time I'm just neutral.
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Damn. Hahahahaha.

I can be the penultimate asshole when I choose to be. Most of the time I'm just neutral.

Sphincter powers, ACTIVATE!
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline qwadtep

Cryvans, what's the significance of the tattoo you all seem to have on your right cheek?

Crystal, if you woke up one morning and discovered that the entire crew had been turned into Misuzus (except yourself, of course), what would you do?

I think White-Hair is just a troll and will warp her responses so as to annoy with maximum effect. Stop giving her attention and she'll start begging for it like a sour cam-whore.
I think she's actually a Terran spy trying too hard to maintain her cover.