Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279689 times)

Offline -Norbert-

While we are at it.... is it possible to make such an event, but let it only fire periodically, like every 30 seconds?

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
I'd love to see your faces when you find out Spoon, reading this thread, remade WoD2 to make White Haired Cyrvan the player character.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Jellyfish, what makes you say that?

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Nothing. I just was wondering how you'd cope with her (apparently) annoying persona throughout all of WoD2 if she really was the player character. What with her bad mouthing Terrans left and right, I mean.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline qwadtep

Well, in that case, it probably starts with a "t" and ends with a lifetime ban from the Guardian Angel.

Offline Lorric

I'd love to see your faces when you find out Spoon, reading this thread, remade WoD2 to make White Haired Cyrvan the player character.

I very much doubt that will happen, but I did imagine something along the same lines, perhaps she could be an ally, ordering us around in the most condescending way possible, with zero respect for our lives, never having any praise, but plenty of scathing comments.

Even then. I'd still use that cheat that lets you instantly blow up a ship.

(Spoon..better not pull what WiH did tho if you did that. A Sathanas named Mr. Cuddles? Dear god >_<)

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
Even then. I'd still use that cheat that lets you instantly blow up a ship.

(Spoon..better not pull what WiH did tho if you did that. A Sathanas named Mr. Cuddles? Dear god >_<)

LSF Snufflepagus.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline QueenHolley

• Queen of FreeSpace
Dear White Haired Space Elf:

How can I be more like you? Do I need to become a space elf first? Is there some university course I need to take? I must know!

Offline Lorric

All this talk about what we will do to White Hair has made me think about crime and punishment. How are such things handled by the Cyrvans? Imprisonment would surely be a big problem for Cyrvans. Especially repeat offenders, imagine having to see the same face for hundreds of years! What length of time would you imprison someone? A 2 year sentence for a Cyrvan would be like 2 months to a Terran. Life imprisonment, what a drain on resources that would be! Corporal punishment? Cyrvans would certainly fear that. Any Cyrvan can answer, and although I like you Crystal, I think I'd rather Emizer answered this one. C'mon in, Emizer! Let's bring you into the discussion, if you don't mind :)

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
If you screw up too much, they give you the worst possible punishment of all: serve in a Terran fleet.  :shaking:

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
That, is..............a

PROMOTION
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline qwadtep

Makes you wonder what Crystal did, to get put in command of a whole Terran battlegroup.

Wait, no, forget that. I wonder what Luna did.

Offline -Norbert-

That's easy. They volunteered.
And the JGASF is not Terran. It's a joint venture between both militaries, only that the Cyrvans seem to be less.... enthusiastic towards the project, or at least they were for the first class. Now that they have profen their worth, they might be a bit more supportive.
That's actually a good question in itself come to think of it.

To anyone willing and able to answer:
Did the great feats of the 1st JGASF in the war with the Hertak change the CSAs attitude toward the JGASF? Will they finally support them with equipment and maybe even a bit of respect?

Norbert has a point. That IS a good question.

I'll add onto it.

Crystal mentioned some CSA Elements were going to be attached to the JGASF, so Crystal, which elements are those exactly? Simple Curiosity.
Will we finally get to see Cyrva's mighty warships in action, and epic beam spam?

Justice: Do LSF Fighters follow the maxim "Macross Missle Massacre." Better now? :O.

Offline qwadtep

I think I recall a post somewhere saying something like "Stupid Terrans, the moment you get invaded you send a request for aid, this is why we wanted to protect you," but when I looked all I could fine was whitehair's name and nobody cares about THAT.

Offline Lorric

I think I recall a post somewhere saying something like "Stupid Terrans, the moment you get invaded you send a request for aid, this is why we wanted to protect you," but when I looked all I could fine was whitehair's name and nobody cares about THAT.

Go back in this thread a few pages. You'll find a post with me asking who someone is, along with a link to click on. There it is. I believe the Cyrvan saying it is an old version of Isa which won't be used going by the file name. I also ask Crystal a question in the post.

Offline Lorric

Ah what the heck, I'll save you the trouble:

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=71092.msg1407970#msg1407970

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
White Hair, is your name Yaicec?

"Almost there."

Also, you being rude to White Haired Cyrvan only proves her right. Be nice to her so that she may be nice to us.
To the White Haired Cryvan whom I presume to be a command officer.  May I respectfully ask for your name, I understand that we are being annoying but the exchange of names and titles is considered base etiquette because of the importance of both in establishing proper rules for interaction between the persons involved especially amongst persons of differing positions in the social standing.
"Imagine that, Lerrans with manners!
Very well then, since you all seem to be dying to know I'll educate you. My name is Yaiceca m'es vera. Better remember it well."

I think White-Hair is just a troll and will warp her responses so as to annoy with maximum effect. Stop giving her attention and she'll start begging for it like a sour cam-whore.

"Is that so? You seem to be an expert on the subject. Speaking from experience?"

qwadtep, i bet she is, and I bet those ears of hers are fake.

Hey White-Hair, we annoying the **** out of you yet? We can keep going :3.

How bout I compare your chest size to Isa's or Crystals and declare how you look flat as hell?

"Pffff, hahahaha!"

Dear White Haired Space Elf:

How can I be more like you? Do I need to become a space elf first? Is there some university course I need to take? I must know!

"Come with me and I'll teach you."

"Nooo, don't go to the dark side, little Holley!"

Crystal, if you woke up one morning and discovered that the entire crew had been turned into Misuzus (except yourself, of course), what would you do?

"Aquire as many high end fighters as possible and distribute the Misuzu's among an elite carrier group.
It will be the most powerful and annoying fighter force in existence."

To anyone willing and able to answer:
Did the great feats of the 1st JGASF in the war with the Hertak change the CSAs attitude toward the JGASF? Will they finally support them with equipment and maybe even a bit of respect?
"They did indeed.
Much to my delight."

Crystal mentioned some CSA Elements were going to be attached to the JGASF, so Crystal, which elements are those exactly? Simple Curiosity.
Will we finally get to see Cyrva's mighty warships in action, and epic beam spam?
"Several warships and their fighter complement."

All this talk about what we will do to White Hair has made me think about crime and punishment. How are such things handled by the Cyrvans? Imprisonment would surely be a big problem for Cyrvans. Especially repeat offenders, imagine having to see the same face for hundreds of years! What length of time would you imprison someone? A 2 year sentence for a Cyrvan would be like 2 months to a Terran. Life imprisonment, what a drain on resources that would be! Corporal punishment? Cyrvans would certainly fear that. Any Cyrvan can answer, and although I like you Crystal, I think I'd rather Emizer answered this one. C'mon in, Emizer! Let's bring you into the discussion, if you don't mind :)

"Very well.
Our system is focused on reintegration into society more than punishment. There are several jobs and duties which are considered... 'less desirable' that will often be assigned to convicts. If they perform their duties well, they can shorten their sentence a great deal. Life long imprisonment is a dire method only used in the most extreme cases. Cyrvan crime rate is however small compared to that of the LTW."

So any Cryvan who likes to answer this:
What do the Cyrvans tend to think about all the other races encountered so far?
Crystal & Isa: What do you think about them?

Same question for the terrans. I would like to "hear" what Justice and Tempest have to say about them.

"We have a strong dislike for the Zy, we feel they are untrustworthy due to their predatory instincts and their foreign politics are too aggressive.
I share this sentiment and add that I also don't like the Zy because they possess enough firepower to back up their threats.

We're currently on good terms with the Cordi but have adopted a wait and see attitude for the moment.

The Fura'ngle are seen by many as 'rivals in technology' but I think they are actually ahead in quite a few regards. Aside from that, they are actually a bit of a mystery. We haven't been able to discern a real 'culture' for these aliens yet. Each individual seems so... different."

"Nordera are a great source of income, easy contracts to remove Nordera raider groups from a sector of space for the mercs nyohoho.
Aside from that I think the general opinion of the Nordera is one of hate and loathing.

Now the Hertak on the other hand... 'Not getting paid enough to die', comes to mind."

Misuzu: When Isa comes to power and has the universe in her grasp and I am living a comfortable life as one of her trusted minions, would you be mai waifu?

"Should that time ever come, sure."

Misuzu: Whats Scar been up to since the Hertak Invasion?

"No idea!"

Empress Isa: When the time comes for your holy crusade, can I keep Misuzu?

"Who? Is that one of Crystal's lackeys?
Sure, I guess."

Noooooo.......

She mine D:

"But Dekker... I...
I like Vasudans."

Justice: Do LSF Fighters follow the maxim "Macross Missle Massacre." Better now? :O.

"I'm not sure what that means, should I ask Misuzu?
I'm going to answer with 'maybe'"
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
And thus, I have ensured the continuation of the best pilots/scale model enthusiasts the galaxy will ever see!

Noooooo.......

She mine D:

"But Dekker... I...
I like Vasudans."

:wtf:

TEMPEST, how much would a bodyguard mission cost for Dawn, because I think she just signed her death warrant. That being said.....

HAHAHAHAHA! DEKKER GOT SHOT DOWN FOR ZODS!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.