Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279694 times)

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
>_> Firespawn, I half believe that...Crystal might try to kill you. With the Guardian Angel's main guns.

Let her try, my awesome will deflect the hit. And if that fails, I'll just use the kids from the local primary school as a meatshield. The great thing about those wonderful space elves is their great sense of morality will prevent them from harming innocents.....Usually.  :nervous:
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Btw, are you looking for the Datapad? *Holds it up, runs off laughing hysterically with it, having stolen it(Its no fake.) from Firespawn, then jumps into a temporal rift and moves out of range of firespawn.*

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Your women are teases :p

Sorry!

On a sidenote, it's fun talking to fictional characters. A new concept to me. And an excellent tool for developing characters no doubt.

Spoon, what made you think of it? And why did you want to do it?
This is not the 'ask a spoon thread'  :p
(but it was suggested on irc by someone after I made a joke post with Crystal somewhere)

Thanks Emizer. Could you tell us a bit about yourself and your views on Terrans please?

I imagine it would go something roughly like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjjR07m6hVU

"I will respectfully pass.
That video however seems like an accurate comparison."

Isa said earlier that 'every semi-competent military is going to have contingency plans for every situation'
What are the CSA's and the LSF's should hostilities against the Zy and/or the Fur'angle recommence?
Also, if a rogue Nordera clan wanted an alliance, would you accept?

"I'm not about to leak military secrets on public channels.
And no, absolutely not. There is nothing of value a Nordera clan could possible offer."

That's... not the strangest fetish I've heard of, but it's up there.
Wait a minute. There are NO Vasudans in WoD.

"I didn't mean it like that..."

My question is, how do you know what a Vasudan is? Did they finally make FreeSpace 3? Was it worth the multi-century wait? Did Admiral Bosch find out that the shivans just wanted to have tea and crumpets? Did humanity ever find out what happened on the next exciting episode of DRAGON BALL Z? TELL US!!!!!!
"Freespace 3 was released twenty years after the nuclear holocaust and its story was used as a propaganda tool for the UEU. The GTVA invaded shivantown in force and achieved a glorious military victory over the shivans. This game was released in a time when the UEU was actively trying to convince its population that humanity should expand into space.
All in all, it was not a bad game."

Sooo, why do you like them?
"bup bup bup."

Thank you Yaiceca m'es vera

"You're welcome, dear."

Yaiceca m'es vera:
Is the "m'es vera" part of your name some sort of title or rank? If so, what does it translate to? (In Terran society, everybody has two or three names, each one of which is capitalized. There are just that many of us)
You seem to command at least one starship. Tell us more about it/them.
What is your relationship with the JGASF, if one exists?
"It's a name, what does your name translate to? Strawberrycake?
I do not.
I have no direct relation to them."

Change of tactic-

Hey whitey, wanna get freaky?

"Oh? You think you can handle me?"

Crystal, during your time training with the JGASF, how many Terrans did you befriend and how did you find interacting with them for the first time on a day-to-day basis?
Also, while you where there, and although at the start of this interrogation Q&A you said you had "No time for such things", did it ever cross your mind, even briefly, to enter into a (short/long term) relationship with a Terran?
If 'yes', was it due to a specific trait or specific person? And if 'no' is there a particular reason besides the fact that barring some tragedy, you'll outlive him/her?

"Interrogation indeed. I don't want to talk about this."

Since we were kind of on the subject of aliens, what do the Hertak look like?

On the subject of looks, is there any practical function to the rings on Cyrvan ships, or are they just to look cool?

"The Hertak look unpleasant and are... hard to describe.

Aside from being super pleasing to the eye, the rings are also part of the inertia damping function of the engine."

On the subject of cool, why is Milkshake called Milkshake?

"The first one to menti-"
Rumour has it that she tried to imitate Kelis in that video. Little did she know there were witnesses.
Said witnesses then died of 'mysterious knife related incidents', but it was too late: the nickname survived and spread.

"That's it, stabbing time."
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

I feel bad for Dekkar.

Qwadtep! Quick! Through the portal! I'll hold off Milkshake!.

Katana beats knife!

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Actually, I'M the one getting stabbed. Again.
I apparently don't get along with Milkshake.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Lorric

Ah, but you put yourself in the game, Spoon! So you're not immune to the questions! Oh, and I know something that you did too. When I was looking in FRED at some of the missions, I see you set all the members of the Hard Light Squadron to "Wingman Average". Everyone except Spoon, who got "Wingman Excellent".  :pimp:

Still, as the maker of the game, it stands to reason that your in-game incarnation would be better at it. So I'll let you off. And of course, it makes the level that little bit easier. ;)

Well Emizer, since you said you "respectfully" pass, I'll take a guess you don't see us as a vermin race at least. Thanks for your time.

Yaiceca, after being initially amused by your comment, I then thought something like "Yeah, right. Cyrvans are weaklings." But then I remembered Crystal talking about how Cyrvans would dominate us at sports. Interesting. I wonder what Cyrvan stamina is like. Maybe Cyrvans can go at it all night long...

Ah, poor Crystal. I offer you the invitation to talk to me about something, anything you want. You've answered more questions than anyone else by far, so time for you to enjoy yourself.

Then Jellyfish, come on, through the portal!. I've got a Katana! It beats Knives!

Isa: What kind of military formations does a Cyrvan naval force use in a standard engagement? I notice LSF like to jump in and bring a lot of forward firepower to bear, how does the CSA operate?

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
That portal better lead to the Atreus or the Nemesis, or I ain't leaving...
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline qwadtep

I'm going to pretend Milkshake is stabbing Jellyfish for lying when we all know Milkshake just enjoys making milkshakes for the entire crew of the Guardian Angel. That's right, isn't it, Milkshake? I bet Crystal gets really bad brain freeze due to the whole superior Cyrvan information processing thing. Right?

Change of tactic-

Hey whitey, wanna get freaky?

"Oh? You think you can handle me?"
Oho, that sounds like a challenge. Crystal, what's the legal status of gambling in LSF/CSA space? Cut you 10% to look the other way.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Good, good ladies of the fleet...

Haven't you been advised on sexual harassment? All you need to do is report these offending blokes to invoke the inevitable stiff caning that is due them. They... do still use the mighty cane of justice in the future, right?
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Whitey, I definitely do..... If I can catch you. Not that you're running  ;7

Ps-letmecallyoudawnanddyeyourhairblueplease:/
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Yaiceca, sorry for being obnoxious earlier, I take pride in being human. Just..how are you going to deal with this guy attempting to sexually harass you? What is the Cyrvan view on sexual harassment anyway?

And Crystal actually punched Justice? When?

Crystal: When you punched Justice, due to the strength difference...did it hurt at all? I AM really curious about this.

Offline Lorric

Yaiceca, sorry for being obnoxious earlier, I take pride in being human. Just..how are you going to deal with this guy attempting to sexually harass you? What is the Cyrvan view on sexual harassment anyway?

Crystal: When you punched Justice, due to the strength difference...did it hurt at all? I AM really curious about this.

Do not be sorry. Yaiceca still hasn't shown our race any respect, but at least she's talking to us now, and not just putting us down. Maybe she'll come round yet. Although more likely it's just self preservation :)

It happens in the campaign. She gets stressed, and takes it out on him. She slaps him at first but then she punches him, and comes off worse. You can search this thread too, there's some talk of it by Justice somewhere.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Btw, are you looking for the Datapad? *Holds it up, runs off laughing hysterically with it, having stolen it(Its no fake.) from Firespawn, then jumps into a temporal rift and moves out of range of firespawn.*

Keep it, I've made COPIES! Now onto some more serious matters......

Send in your bids for some of the greatest piece of literature this side of Arakis!
Come one, come all and find out why Cryvans and tentacles SHOULD mix!
Place your orders now and get a free box of man size tissues and lotion, along with a large C̴͏r͢y̵s͝͠t̸̛͠a͏́l͠ w͜ą̀l̷̕͠l ̧́p͘o̵͟s̨͠t̢e͢r̸.̶
̵͏̭̦̪̥Ḅ̵̡̪͖̯̗͜u͎̞̦͇͇͕̲y̨̟͕̟͘͞ͅ ͍̫̹͍̥̙̰̘͡n̛̘͚o͔̯̱͢w̸̡̰̜̯͜ ̷̣͉̟̦̼̬̦̲͘à̢͈̭̣͍̘͖n̸̸̟̞͚͉͙̼d̤̳̰̪̗͎͎̗ ̝͚͘͜s̷̨͇̣e͎͈̥͈͇̤̰͓͢e̞͚̥̟͎̝͚̯͢ ͏͏̙͉͘j̷̢̮̖̹̜̘̱̻͇ư̧͕͓̱̜̬͓͔̙̝s̵̡̹̪̣̹͇̞͇͕͠t̷̤͕͉̟ ̛҉̠̣͖̩̘̪h͍̣͝o͟͏̯̰̣͈̘w̴̗͓͎ ͍̻̳̣͈̰ͅf҉̰͎̝̻̭͇ͅl̢̛̰̮̰̞͜e͘͏̰͔͙͙x̟̰̱̫̣̬̫̀ͅì͔̺̱̣͇̮̟̺͟b̧͇̫̻̱̩l͏̢͙̺̳̻͓͈e̫͙ ̵̨̗t̲͖͎̰̟̙̬̜̕h̡͎͖̞̪̲̟̰͚̕͢e҉̛̗͖̤ ̨͉̖̬̻̩͜ͅb̡̳͖͢e͜҉̣̗̱̳͉̞͙̟̪͟l̸̥͔͕̩͚̲o͙̥̜̞͇̝̝̖͉͢v̦͎̣̫͝e̶̡̘͠d҉̸͙͔͈͖̟̖̫̬̲̀ ̶̢̠͔̟̹̣̪͖C̨̮̬̦O̶̢͉͎̦ ̴̬̤̕į̥s̷̬̭̜͍̩̲,̺͖͍͙̻ ͓͉͖͟ͅa҉͖̰̘̺̭̥̝s̷͚͓̬͇̘̩ͅ ͖̦̗͡s͈̯͜h̠̯̣͉e̷̸̢̺̙ ̴҉̢̰̻̞͚͔̙̗͓p̵͓̺͚r̢͎̣͕̲͉o̧̳̞̹͓̖̲̝͈͡v͇̖͘e͏͕͖s̵̜̜͍͍̼͔ͅ ̼̖͈͎̯͎͕́ư̡̼̲͍̝̞͓̫s̟̦̻͇̙̕ ̦͓̱͖̺̺ą̸̰͕̤͓̦̹̞ĺ͈̗͡l̴͕̫̱̼͞ ̭̗̲́w̶̵͍͜ŗ̶̰̻͇̲o̸͓̯͈̥͇̟͟͠ͅn̵̹̲g̷̻͖̰̙̱ ̢̲̲͎̯̘̣a͓̺̝̙̗͢ḇ̯̖̻͎̙̱͝͡ò̶̪͇͞u̲̦̳̯̺͍ţ̬̝̲̦̟ ̸̥͍̖̪̞͔͇Ć̝͖̣̟̼t̤͔͈̜͕̪ͅy̸̶̤͘v̸̫͖̤̳̠͇̫̗a̴̰̣̲̭̤̪̣͟ṉ̗̭̟ͅ ̵̢̜̯͕̞͝s̙̻̀͢t̳́͜͝a̼͔͓̥̬̬̠̼͘m͏̸͇̜͉̱̼̥̳͚̮i͕̭̼̟͍͓͖̳ń̢͎̖̩̟̪a̲͕!̯̥̜̞

What ̶̛̬̭̱̙̖̺͉̝ͫͪ͑t̘̟̦̠̺̲͙͍̔̍̈́̉̍̾̈̌h͍̯̗͔̠̞̼̯̣ͬ̚ȅ̇͏̯͖̩̝̯̹̀ͅ hell?

̞͕͇͙͙͌̂̽͆F̘͈̓ͬ̓̈́̎̚R̓͏A̼̘̥̤ͤ̌͛̈͢K̜̟̼̋̈́̆ͬ,̛̤̖̹͔̄̑ ̈̎̓̇ͭͬͧǏ̤̥̥̾̒̂̇ͭ̐'͕̞̝͆̈́͋͢m̿̎̅ͫ͐ͭ̀̚ ̯̱̺̳́̈́ͨͪ̃͂b̦͎̺̠̳e͈̭̯̭͙̤̹ȉ̫̻͎̦̱͔̐̿̃̓͡ͅn͏͈̳̜͕͈̦̘g̡ͅ ̻̲̜̻̫̻͎̋͊́̕j̓̊͑̈́͘a̫m͇ͧ̆͗̈́m̞̈̌e̘͚͉͎̳̺ͩ̽ͨͥͮd̐̅ͦ̓͆͏̫̪̫̦̹̟!͊͐͏̳͕
̢W̵̢h̛o̷͜ ̧̀t͢͞͝h̷͠e̶̷̷͞ ̶̢͟͡ḩ̸͘̕͢e͘͏̛l͏̶ĺ̶͘͞͡ ͏̷̀̀a͘͡r̴҉ę̷͘͟͟ ̡͟ỳ̡̧̀͠o͏̢̢ừ́̀͢?̨̛͝!͞͝҉͏ ̡̧̀̀͞A̴n͡͠d̶̢̀̕͡ ́͝ḩ̷̵̴̵ơ̛͢͞w͟͠͏͝͏ ̢̨͢t̸̨̕͢͠h̵̛̕̕͝ę̴̛͠͠ ̧͜f̸̨r̸̸a̴̸̸̵͝k̸̕͡ ̴̀d̸̵̢͏̨i̴̴̡̛͝d̀͟ ̢͟͢͡y͏̷͠҉̸o͢͞͏ù̕͜͜ ̕g̛͡e̵͡t̛̕ ̸̛͝͡i̴̛͢ǹ̸͜͝ ̨̨̢͝h̸͘͝e̵̵͝r̨͞͏è̵̡͘͠!͠?̢̡͢
̴̀͢͟O̶̢͟͞͞h̢̨͡,̧͝҉ ͡͞s̴͢͠͞o҉ ̨͝t̡͘͢h̸̸͏a̶͢͝͝͏t̴̶͘͢'͘͢ś̷̀ ̷̢͟͡h̨̛͏o̸͏̴͘͜w̵̨̕͟ ̀͡͞í̸̸̛t̢͏̀͟'͏̨̛͝s̶̀͞ ̴̕͜͠ǵ͢͞o̶͢͡͏i̵̷͝ǹ̛͘͞g̴̵ ҉d̶̛͠o͏̢͜w̵͝ǹ̨͢ ̡́͠͡͞į̵͜͜s҉͢ ̡̛̛͜͡i̶̴҉t̴̡́͘͡?̢͏ ̵
҉͏̵͜͡L̨̀͡e͘͞͠͏̡ţ͟҉͝'͏̡́͜ś̴̷̛ ̶̨s̷̢͜e̴é̸̷̕ ́͜͢h̴̛o͜͟҉͢ẁ̧̛͢ ̶̡̛͏͟ẁ̡͘͠é̢͟͝l̷͡l̷̡̨͡ ҉͠y̸̕͘ơ̢̧ų̶ ҉̵b̴̨҉͝ȩ̸͞a҉̷͡m̸̴̢͠ ̵̡͝͡ş͡p̀͝a̷̴̢͘m̛͏̨̨̀ḿ̸͠i̸̕͢͞n̨̛͢͡g̴͜͠ ̕ş̵͡p̷̀̕͟a͠҉͢͠c͞͏͞e̸͜ ̷͡é̵͟l҉̸v҉͘͟e̢̢͜͞s̕͝ ̡͘͡d̵̵͘͢͠a̷̧̛͟n̕͝҉̷҉c͡͞e̛͟͟͢͝!̢̛͟͜
̧́͠G̷̀̕͘͏E̴͢͞͝T͘͘͜͝͝ ̡̀͢͞S͢͝O͢͠Ḿ͢͞E̶͘͝͞!̸͏

*SIGNAL TERMINATED*

If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Lorric

Keep it, I've made COPIES! Now onto some more serious matters......

Send in your bids for some of the greatest piece of literature this side of Arakis!
Come one, come all and find out why Cryvans and tentacles SHOULD mix!
Place your orders now and get a free box of man size tissues and lotion, along with a large C̴͏r͢y̵s͝͠t̸̛͠a͏́l͠ w͜ą̀l̷̕͠l ̧́p͘o̵͟s̨͠t̢e͢r̸.̶
̵͏̭̦̪̥Ḅ̵̡̪͖̯̗͜u͎̞̦͇͇͕̲y̨̟͕̟͘͞ͅ ͍̫̹͍̥̙̰̘͡n̛̘͚o͔̯̱͢w̸̡̰̜̯͜ ̷̣͉̟̦̼̬̦̲͘à̢͈̭̣͍̘͖n̸̸̟̞͚͉͙̼d̤̳̰̪̗͎͎̗ ̝͚͘͜s̷̨͇̣e͎͈̥͈͇̤̰͓͢e̞͚̥̟͎̝͚̯͢ ͏͏̙͉͘j̷̢̮̖̹̜̘̱̻͇ư̧͕͓̱̜̬͓͔̙̝s̵̡̹̪̣̹͇̞͇͕͠t̷̤͕͉̟ ̛҉̠̣͖̩̘̪h͍̣͝o͟͏̯̰̣͈̘w̴̗͓͎ ͍̻̳̣͈̰ͅf҉̰͎̝̻̭͇ͅl̢̛̰̮̰̞͜e͘͏̰͔͙͙x̟̰̱̫̣̬̫̀ͅì͔̺̱̣͇̮̟̺͟b̧͇̫̻̱̩l͏̢͙̺̳̻͓͈e̫͙ ̵̨̗t̲͖͎̰̟̙̬̜̕h̡͎͖̞̪̲̟̰͚̕͢e҉̛̗͖̤ ̨͉̖̬̻̩͜ͅb̡̳͖͢e͜҉̣̗̱̳͉̞͙̟̪͟l̸̥͔͕̩͚̲o͙̥̜̞͇̝̝̖͉͢v̦͎̣̫͝e̶̡̘͠d҉̸͙͔͈͖̟̖̫̬̲̀ ̶̢̠͔̟̹̣̪͖C̨̮̬̦O̶̢͉͎̦ ̴̬̤̕į̥s̷̬̭̜͍̩̲,̺͖͍͙̻ ͓͉͖͟ͅa҉͖̰̘̺̭̥̝s̷͚͓̬͇̘̩ͅ ͖̦̗͡s͈̯͜h̠̯̣͉e̷̸̢̺̙ ̴҉̢̰̻̞͚͔̙̗͓p̵͓̺͚r̢͎̣͕̲͉o̧̳̞̹͓̖̲̝͈͡v͇̖͘e͏͕͖s̵̜̜͍͍̼͔ͅ ̼̖͈͎̯͎͕́ư̡̼̲͍̝̞͓̫s̟̦̻͇̙̕ ̦͓̱͖̺̺ą̸̰͕̤͓̦̹̞ĺ͈̗͡l̴͕̫̱̼͞ ̭̗̲́w̶̵͍͜ŗ̶̰̻͇̲o̸͓̯͈̥͇̟͟͠ͅn̵̹̲g̷̻͖̰̙̱ ̢̲̲͎̯̘̣a͓̺̝̙̗͢ḇ̯̖̻͎̙̱͝͡ò̶̪͇͞u̲̦̳̯̺͍ţ̬̝̲̦̟ ̸̥͍̖̪̞͔͇Ć̝͖̣̟̼t̤͔͈̜͕̪ͅy̸̶̤͘v̸̫͖̤̳̠͇̫̗a̴̰̣̲̭̤̪̣͟ṉ̗̭̟ͅ ̵̢̜̯͕̞͝s̙̻̀͢t̳́͜͝a̼͔͓̥̬̬̠̼͘m͏̸͇̜͉̱̼̥̳͚̮i͕̭̼̟͍͓͖̳ń̢͎̖̩̟̪a̲͕!̯̥̜̞

What ̶̛̬̭̱̙̖̺͉̝ͫͪ͑t̘̟̦̠̺̲͙͍̔̍̈́̉̍̾̈̌h͍̯̗͔̠̞̼̯̣ͬ̚ȅ̇͏̯͖̩̝̯̹̀ͅ hell?

̞͕͇͙͙͌̂̽͆F̘͈̓ͬ̓̈́̎̚R̓͏A̼̘̥̤ͤ̌͛̈͢K̜̟̼̋̈́̆ͬ,̛̤̖̹͔̄̑ ̈̎̓̇ͭͬͧǏ̤̥̥̾̒̂̇ͭ̐'͕̞̝͆̈́͋͢m̿̎̅ͫ͐ͭ̀̚ ̯̱̺̳́̈́ͨͪ̃͂b̦͎̺̠̳e͈̭̯̭͙̤̹ȉ̫̻͎̦̱͔̐̿̃̓͡ͅn͏͈̳̜͕͈̦̘g̡ͅ ̻̲̜̻̫̻͎̋͊́̕j̓̊͑̈́͘a̫m͇ͧ̆͗̈́m̞̈̌e̘͚͉͎̳̺ͩ̽ͨͥͮd̐̅ͦ̓͆͏̫̪̫̦̹̟!͊͐͏̳͕
̢W̵̢h̛o̷͜ ̧̀t͢͞͝h̷͠e̶̷̷͞ ̶̢͟͡ḩ̸͘̕͢e͘͏̛l͏̶ĺ̶͘͞͡ ͏̷̀̀a͘͡r̴҉ę̷͘͟͟ ̡͟ỳ̡̧̀͠o͏̢̢ừ́̀͢?̨̛͝!͞͝҉͏ ̡̧̀̀͞A̴n͡͠d̶̢̀̕͡ ́͝ḩ̷̵̴̵ơ̛͢͞w͟͠͏͝͏ ̢̨͢t̸̨̕͢͠h̵̛̕̕͝ę̴̛͠͠ ̧͜f̸̨r̸̸a̴̸̸̵͝k̸̕͡ ̴̀d̸̵̢͏̨i̴̴̡̛͝d̀͟ ̢͟͢͡y͏̷͠҉̸o͢͞͏ù̕͜͜ ̕g̛͡e̵͡t̛̕ ̸̛͝͡i̴̛͢ǹ̸͜͝ ̨̨̢͝h̸͘͝e̵̵͝r̨͞͏è̵̡͘͠!͠?̢̡͢
̴̀͢͟O̶̢͟͞͞h̢̨͡,̧͝҉ ͡͞s̴͢͠͞o҉ ̨͝t̡͘͢h̸̸͏a̶͢͝͝͏t̴̶͘͢'͘͢ś̷̀ ̷̢͟͡h̨̛͏o̸͏̴͘͜w̵̨̕͟ ̀͡͞í̸̸̛t̢͏̀͟'͏̨̛͝s̶̀͞ ̴̕͜͠ǵ͢͞o̶͢͡͏i̵̷͝ǹ̛͘͞g̴̵ ҉d̶̛͠o͏̢͜w̵͝ǹ̨͢ ̡́͠͡͞į̵͜͜s҉͢ ̡̛̛͜͡i̶̴҉t̴̡́͘͡?̢͏ ̵
҉͏̵͜͡L̨̀͡e͘͞͠͏̡ţ͟҉͝'͏̡́͜ś̴̷̛ ̶̨s̷̢͜e̴é̸̷̕ ́͜͢h̴̛o͜͟҉͢ẁ̧̛͢ ̶̡̛͏͟ẁ̡͘͠é̢͟͝l̷͡l̷̡̨͡ ҉͠y̸̕͘ơ̢̧ų̶ ҉̵b̴̨҉͝ȩ̸͞a҉̷͡m̸̴̢͠ ̵̡͝͡ş͡p̀͝a̷̴̢͘m̛͏̨̨̀ḿ̸͠i̸̕͢͞n̨̛͢͡g̴͜͠ ̕ş̵͡p̷̀̕͟a͠҉͢͠c͞͏͞e̸͜ ̷͡é̵͟l҉̸v҉͘͟e̢̢͜͞s̕͝ ̡͘͡d̵̵͘͢͠a̷̧̛͟n̕͝҉̷҉c͡͞e̛͟͟͢͝!̢̛͟͜
̧́͠G̷̀̕͘͏E̴͢͞͝T͘͘͜͝͝ ̡̀͢͞S͢͝O͢͠Ḿ͢͞E̶͘͝͞!̸͏

Misuzu and Tempest will come for you if you try and distribute that stuff for profit. They're both obsessed with money, and you're taking theirs. Crystal might come for you too...

Offline -Norbert-

Right after she got back from saving the Cordi Queen and seeing how the LSF got their asses handed to them by the Hertak.
And yes it did hurt...
No, not Justice. Crystal hurt her own hand with the punch.

>_>

*and Firespawn was ran over by an intergalactic bulldozer, with a crazy man in a suit going "WYRRRRRRRRR." standing ontop of the bulldozer.*

*There are about several thousand space elves watching this, eating popcorn as the bulldozer continues to drive over, back up, and drive over Firespawn repeatedly.*
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 05:47:49 pm by NexusCron »

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Sports and small arms discussion and what not split off into its own topic.
Also a friendly reminder to try and keep this thread mostly for questions and have seperate topics for other kind of wod related talk.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
I was actually wondering when you'll split it off. Shooting deserves it's own thread.  :)

Offline Lorric

Hey Crystal, what is this expression from you supposed to be? I don't know if it's just me, but I can't tell.

[attachment deleted by a ninja]
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 07:40:03 pm by Lorric »