Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Coding - The Source Code Project (SCP)

Welcome!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Skippy:
I think the first (and easier modification) should be to raise the MAX_SHIPS variable ;)

Fury:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Skippy
I think the first (and easier modification) should be to raise the MAX_SHIPS variable ;)
--- End quote ---

It's already done. Styxx(?) stress-tested it and raised number of ships from ~120 to ~1500. It means that instead of max 390 KB, file size is now max 5 MB. It is not reasonable size, around 1 MB is more than sufficient.

Fineus:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Mr. Fury
I still don't like spreading source code forums over two (or more) sites... This only makes harder to follow source code ideas, suggestions and foundings. *sigh*
--- End quote ---

I realise this but it's by definition we are a mod site dedicated in the larger part to Freespace, the source code is the largest thing to happen in that respect... for as long as I can remember! It's unreasonable for us not to cover it because it's covered elsewhere (which it isn't yet anyway).

Besides, how hard can it be to read two forums? :)

Reaper:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Skippy
--- End quote ---

YAAAAA :nod:  Can't wait :P

TurboNed:
Could an admin please move a post I made in the Freespace Forever forum over here?  It seems more applicable.  (It's the "Requested Source Code Modifications" thread)

Thanks,
  --TurboNed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version