Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Coding - The Source Code Project (SCP)

High Resolution UI system

<< < (3/20) > >>

mjn.mixael:

--- Quote from: Spoon on September 13, 2018, 05:28:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: m!m on September 13, 2018, 05:06:40 pm ---I have no idea how you could find a term that is vaguely related to the topic at hand and then immediately think it could be the solution to a random issue which may not even be a problem :nono:.

--- End quote ---
Have you considered adding geomod and soft particles to the UI? I'm fairly sure this will remedy any and all tessellations the font may have at 1827x811

--- End quote ---

Oh My God. You're right! How did we overlook this?

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on September 13, 2018, 05:32:09 pm ---
Oh My God. You're right! How did we overlook this?

--- End quote ---

It's much worse. We should've replaced the entire interface with 3D stuff instead of these old fashioned 2D things. But first we need to replace the POF format.

Bryan See:

--- Quote from: m!m on September 13, 2018, 05:06:40 pm ---I have no idea how you could find a term that is vaguely related to the topic at hand and then immediately think it could be the solution to a random issue which may not even be a problem :nono:.

--- End quote ---
9-slice scaling is a 2D image resizing technique to proportionally scale an image by splitting it in a grid of nine parts. The key idea is to prevent image scaling distortion by protecting the pixels defined in 4 parts of the image and scaling or repeating the pixels in the other 5 parts.

mjn.mixael:

--- Quote from: Bryan See on September 13, 2018, 08:35:51 pm ---

--- End quote ---
9-slice scaling is a 2D image resizing technique to proportionally scale an image by splitting it in a grid of nine parts. The key idea is to prevent image scaling distortion by protecting the pixels defined in 4 parts of the image and scaling or repeating the pixels in the other 5 parts.

--- End quote ---

Congratulations, you can copy/paste from a Google search.

9-slice scaling has nothing to do with HTML/CSS layouts and "scaling" them for resolutions. Literally nothing.

Nightmare:
The SCP guys know what they're doing, others... don't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version