Author Topic: New MediaVP: 3.6.5  (Read 34558 times)

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
Huh.  What does music.vp do?  A forum search turns up nothing.
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
It's the high-quality MP3 versions of some of the FS2 tracks, which I then spent an afternoon cutting and pasting so that they were close to the same length/tunes as the originals, then converted into OGG format. Also comes with a music.tbl to reflect the files have double the number of samples and are in OGG format.
-C

Offline WMCoolmon

The links on indiegames are working again. :)
-C

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
Originally posted by Trivial Psychic
Um... I'm gettin' a 404 on all of the links to the MV packs at the SCP site.  I think you may have the wrong urls listed.

Erg, All the link work except the mv_zpack.

Offline WMCoolmon

Guess it didn't completely finish...

Don't dry and download it for the next 40 minutes or so, it'll probably corrupt the file. After that it should work.
-C

Will you or someone else convert all songs to ogg, or is this vp final?
My Sytem

Wer das liest ist doof!

The links seem to be down on all the files on that first post...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
damn 56k. it's taking hours to download the files. i want broadband, but mom doesn't want to sign up for it.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
Can we get a full URL for the zpack?  I'd like to use GetRight for it, but it isn't catching the clicks on Indiegames.
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline WMCoolmon

-C

Offline WMCoolmon

mv_models updated with Bobb's Herc model.

Or, you can grab it in a VP by itsellf( smaller DL() at http://fs2source.warpcore.org/new365/mv_bobb.exe

Wait 10 minutes from this message to download either, to prevent corruption nastiness.
-C

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
*drool* YAY!
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline redmenace

Has anyone else experienced crashes with mv_music.vp?
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
Don't try yet. But i thought the mv_music.vp will contain all the fs2 music

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
how good are the mp3 versions, anyway?

Offline mitac

Originally posted by redmenace
Has anyone else experienced crashes with mv_music.vp?

No, just odd behaviour. It started playing all music, but at tremendous speed, thus skipping to the next track after a few seconds. Odd.
marcet sine adversario virtus.

Offline Nix

• In the morning!
    • Minecraft
so, does this new music pack actually include higher quality music files from Mr. Wentz, or are the vanilla FS2 music files resampled to 44.1Khz?

Offline WMCoolmon

They're higher quality.

The original MP3s can be found here: http://www.sectorgame.com/f2s/files/media.php
-C

Offline Nix

• In the morning!
    • Minecraft
I was working on a project for those files at sectorgame but school got in the way majorly.  it's good to see this happen though.  Now if we could get the rest of them.....

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
anyone wanna include my X-wing model when it's finally finished? It's in Utility Freighter. That's what the model originally was, but i abondoned it and started this on instead