Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 222399 times)

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
sorry ppl i couldnt stay , weve been having monster thunderstorms and another one started , so  i had to shut down for a while the storm was right on top of us , after 15 minutes i was so glad that i had as the lightning grounded not far from the house...........

before i left the game last night was any one else having Lag/ ping problems....; mines was 300+ and normally its around 120/150 but this might have been because of the storms....

see ya later

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
No problems were had here. Of course, I was hosting.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Ah, i miss coming for some multi action, but vacations will be soon, and i hope i can join you for some crazy flying (hopefully with not a ton of lag XP)
Signed, me

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Does a dedicated server work yet?

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
What happened to this week? I wasn't able to play, I had a huge project, but it doesn't look as if anyone did.

Offline Shade

Well I was playing for a good two hours, dunno where everyone else was.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
I logged on a few times, no names no games.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Usually starts at around 8-9 GMT as stated. I think that everyone was away this week.

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Yeah..I was wondering..no one posted in this forum last Saturday... :nervous:
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline Shade

I won't be around to play this Saturday. Watching Le Mans for 24 hours straight :)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
Mhhh... im wondering if there's gonna be game this saturday... it seems i might be able to join with no lag this time
Signed, me

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Isn't today saturday? :confused:
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
I'm starting up a game now...meet me in the Fs2Net lobby if you are in...

Sorry for the double post..
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
One day I have time to play and the only people on are in 3.6.9 and no games. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
where the heck were you? we were indeed online and played two games, but the second one got interrupted and didn't catch gtsva again...

EDIT: get in get in get in!!!!! let's play, there is life again, it seems we'll be playing 3.6.9, but don't trust me much, be on your toes, and please come!

EDIT2!: COME ON! i know there's people reading this, don't make me double post  :mad:
at least join game viewer or something... and i wonder where flint went....
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 04:49:05 pm by Mura »
Signed, me

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hey Chaps! Am hosting 3.6.9 if anyone is interested!!!
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
hallo? hallo? is anyone out there? calling on all interplanetary creatures. I think the server may be buggered cos noone can host / see anyone's games. HELP HELP!! Is there anybody out there? Cole! Shade! Cp (where have u gone btw)! Karajorma! Taylor! We still like freespace!

Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
IM here....where are you?
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
It quit raining right after I posted that so I went back outside.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
CP has left for now, after he beat everyone.

I was camping.