Archived Boards > Halo for FreeSpace

Does anyone have a steam account and help to spare?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mongoose:
I have a Steam account and would be willing to give this a try, but I'm not entirely sure if there's a way of getting in touch with him directly via the service.

Vrets:
I have a Steam account, but I am unwilling to try. He chose to vanish without a trace, didn't he? Only to apparently remain active elsewhere on the internet? I don't understand this behavior; why not post "hey, I'm burnt out goin' awol here are the files been fun."

Try spamming him with friend requests; maybe you can lock up his computer.

starlord:
It has been done once for BTRL before... I can't see why not this time!

Mongoose, many thanks for the offer: Should you wish to accept: I'll type in a message which I will then forward you. Once done, you can relay it to him through steam. Is that ok?

Colonol Dekker:
Is there any guarantee that's him?
I mean i can't see the e-mal address used to create the account anywhere.
I have a steam account but i never ever check it, i just use it because a load of games like AVP 2 etc require that i have one.

It says he's not been online for the past fortnight as well :nervous:

Mongoose:
The thing is, starlord, I don't think Steam has any sort of built-in private message system, or at least I didn't see one when I visited his profile page.  I could send him a friend request, but since he doesn't know who I am, there's no guarantee he'd accept it.  And like Dekker said, he hasn't even been on the service for more than two weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version