Archived Boards > The Unification War

UW Act II Demo Release

<< < (22/24) > >>

Admiral Nelson:
You might want to hold off on playing through the UW for a short time... ;)

InsaneBaron:

--- Quote from: Lorric on December 04, 2013, 02:24:08 pm ---I personally feel it does feel like a standalone campaign rather than the first of many because of how it is. I know it's intended as a setup for more, but it could very easily be a standalone, if someone told you it was, you'd believe them. I can't really elaborate though. Spoilers. Anyway, it is of course up to you, but I think it's quite review-worthy on it's own. Especially when this project is sadly basically dead anyway at this point, so this is all there is or likely gong to be.

BTW, there's a campaign file which contains all three acts in one. Choose that one. It's one big campaign then.

--- End quote ---

Hm. Okay. If that's the case it sounds reviewable.
I am using the "full" campaign file. I just noticed the three parts, which aroused my curiosity.

@Admiral Nelson: Really? why? *suspense*  :nervous:

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Admiral Nelson on December 04, 2013, 05:14:07 pm ---You might want to hold off on playing through the UW for a short time... ;)

--- End quote ---
Yes, have you got something up your sleeve?

Admiral Nelson:
Yeah, I'd hold off on reviewing this mod for some time.  It isn't in the best shape as released, though that will change.

InsaneBaron:

--- Quote from: Admiral Nelson on December 04, 2013, 06:48:18 pm ---Yeah, I'd hold off on reviewing this mod for some time.  It isn't in the best shape as released, though that will change.

--- End quote ---

I'll wait on the review, agreed, but should I wait to play it? I'm already a good way into act 1. It works fine so far; no bugs or anything.

He answered my question by hiring me. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version