Archived Boards > Syrk

Act I Demo released!

<< < (10/12) > >>

General Battuta:
Cool, thanks for the reply. Sounds good.

Shivan Hunter:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on April 23, 2011, 03:37:47 pm ---Something happened with a ship called the Sunshine and now someone's talking about his brother. But I don't even know what the Sunshine was, or what other ship was involved.
--- End quote ---

Spoiler: I had to look behind me to see this. As you're chasing a wing of enemies right after they warp in, the Sunshine warps in right in front of an enemy gunship, and they both explode. This is guaranteed to happen 180 degrees behind the player if he's chasing the enemies- why?! I didn't know what was going on the first time either. And the dialogue is a little wonky but as ttuta and I said, without emptymsg.wav we have no idea when messages are playing.

Nemesis6:
Straight off the bat, the first mission is way too hard. My wingmen don't react to incoming waves. That's to say they don't intercept them, and so I have to fight them all alone, which I can't.

TopAce:
Do they sit still with "No Orders" or are too late to react to the enemy attack?

Lucika:

--- Quote from: Shivan Hunter on April 23, 2011, 03:47:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: General Battuta on April 23, 2011, 03:37:47 pm ---Something happened with a ship called the Sunshine and now someone's talking about his brother. But I don't even know what the Sunshine was, or what other ship was involved.
--- End quote ---

Spoiler: I had to look behind me to see this. As you're chasing a wing of enemies right after they warp in, the Sunshine warps in right in front of an enemy gunship, and they both explode. This is guaranteed to happen 180 degrees behind the player if he's chasing the enemies- why?! I didn't know what was going on the first time either. And the dialogue is a little wonky but as ttuta and I said, without emptymsg.wav we have no idea when messages are playing.
--- End quote ---

Forgot to react to this. Why would everything need to happen with the player necessarily noticing it, especially if it has nothing to do with the mission's outcome or events? You're a nameless cog in a great machine, not James Bond. If you're interested, you can check it on the second try.

--- Quote from: Nemesis6 on May 06, 2011, 01:34:52 pm ---Straight off the bat, the first mission is way too hard. My wingmen don't react to incoming waves. That's to say they don't intercept them, and so I have to fight them all alone, which I can't.

--- End quote ---
Not even if you stay close to the transports as recommended? They do go out and attack when they get close.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version