Archived Boards > Mjn.Mixael's Render Boutique

Sathanas Cutscenes for Retail Substitution

(1/3) > >>

Zacam:

While Rga's Sathanas was completed early enough to work up cutscenes for it, many people have an appreciation and desire for Bob's Sathanas as a drop in.

I think such a drop in would work best if the cutscenes featuring the Sathanas kept a coherency with that choice by being available in displaying that model if users elect to have it present, or if the community votes are strong enough, that we replace the MediaVP ones with ones featuring Bob's Sathanas, with Rga's (complete with current cutscenes) available as the drop in.

This will then allow for a greater consistency to the user experience, so I'd like to be the first to make it a formal request, as time allows.

General Battuta:

--- Quote ---I think such a drop in would work best if the cutscenes featuring the Sathanas kept a coherency with that choice by being available in displaying that model
--- End quote ---

Just to make sure I've got your meaning here: you want to provide users the option of cutscenes with Bob's Sathanas model.

SypheDMar:
I'd want a cutscene with both models in it so it won't matter which Sath model you have in your mediavps. Justify it by implying that the no two Sathanases are exactly alike.

Mongoose:
Yeah, I'd love to see both models featured together in some way too.

Rodo:
Yes, a version with Bob's one would be welcomed if it's possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version