Archived Boards > Mjn.Mixael's Render Boutique

A Request

(1/8) > >>

wardog300k:
Greetings great Cutscene master,i pray before you.

I have a one hopefully not too big request.
I am making a campaign,and i need a custom mainhall,however i barely know how to edit a picture.
I know you're busy,but hopefully you might find some time to help me.

Here's the picture of how i imagined it to be.

Thanks in advance.

[attachment kidnapped by pirates]

mjn.mixael:
I would be glad to do this for you, but I want you to consider going through the steps to learn the process as well. This job requires some very, very basic image editing and it would benefit you well to learn it. Start with GIMP, a free image editing program. You'll need your background image and the ability to create images with text. You could probably even do this in MS Paint if you didn't want to download and learn GIMP.

Then read through the Mainhall Tutorial I wrote. It will walk you through the basics of cutting up the image into what you need. I would be glad to answer your questions as well.

Now, if you look through all of that and still want me to do it, I'll be glad to make the images for you, but not the table files. I'm going to insist that you learn the process of tabling (setting up) the mainhall in FSO, because if you are going to create a mod, then you are going to want to learn how FSO table files work. Again, the Mainhall Tutorial will help walk you through that, but I'd be glad to answer any questions!

wardog300k:
I downloaded GIMP and i did read your tutorial,however it would take some time for me to learn it.
So can you make this one?As for the tables,in the past two months i learned quite a lot,and i should be able to edit it correctly.

mjn.mixael:
I'll need you to post the image you want as the background without any text overlays.

wardog300k:
Here it is

[attachment kidnapped by pirates]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version