Archived Boards > Adversary

Adversary 1.0 + checkpoints beta

<< < (2/6) > >>

General Battuta:
Insanely high production quality, so high that the use of the STOP font on the mainhall - which I normally love as a nostalgic nod to FS2! - actually jumps out. I know I'm nitpicking but that's what this level of production quality leaves you with!

General Battuta:
The Vertigo zoom on the jump is pure class. I don't remember if Diaspora had that too but whatever, it's a great touch.

General Battuta:
This game needs a better anti-aliasing solution so bad. :( The assets and art are gorgeous but the z-fighting and flickering kills the next-gen illusion.

General Battuta:
If I were you I would've been sorely tempted to put a sacrifical freighter in that first group, just so they could eat a jump failure and we'd get to see what a Cylon nuke looked like. But maybe that'd be spoiling the treats.

I really like the bright flashbulb effect when missiles go off, it's very stark and BSG (and physically accurate aiui).

adversarygame:

--- Quote from: starbug on December 07, 2020, 03:10:15 pm ---I am seriously loving this. The production quality is amazing, the voice work is professional.  I would be more than happy to pay for this and it does look like a paid tripple A game. i had no idea another BSG mod was in the works. Top notch work

--- End quote ---

Great, glad you like it.

--- Quote from: General Battuta on December 08, 2020, 08:20:29 pm ---If I were you I would've been sorely tempted to put a sacrifical freighter in that first group, just so they could eat a jump failure and we'd get to see what a Cylon nuke looked like. But maybe that'd be spoiling the treats.

--- End quote ---

It's funny that you should say that because originally there was a sacrificial ship.
Unfortunately it didn't make it into the final cut.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version