Author Topic: Request for CB update "A Lion At The Door"  (Read 2800 times)

Offline CT27

Request for CB update "A Lion At The Door"
Would it be possible to make a minor update to the Command Briefing that comes up when you select the FS2 main campaign mission "A Lion At The Door". 

The file for that mission is    SM1-04.fs2

The issue is that on one of the animations on page 1 of 4 of that CB, it shows the Carthage and Dashor entering subspace but the Carthage is a older Orion model.  Could it be changed to the newer Orion model?

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Request for CB update "A Lion At The Door"
Done.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Where is the lion? I do not see a lion in this CB. Please fix :confused:

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
For that matter, where is the door? I never saw a door in this mission either...?

Ohhhh, I get it! The Knossos Device is the door! It’s a metaphorical thing!
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
The images uncovered at the Knossos site depict lionesses, not lions. Important distinction in terms of iconography.

(Though the most famous creature depiction associated with the real life Knossos site are still the Griffins in the "throne room")
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."