Author Topic: Nightly: 17 March 2018 - Revision 4bcc85e  (Read 1005 times)

Offline SirKnightly

• George or Keira?
Nightly: 17 March 2018 - Revision 4bcc85e
Here is the nightly for 17 March 2018 - Revision 4bcc85e

Group: MacOSX
nightly_20180317_4bcc85e-builds-MacOSX.tar.gz (Mirror)

Group: Linux
nightly_20180317_4bcc85e-builds-Linux.tar.gz (Mirror)

Group: Win64
nightly_20180317_4bcc85e-builds-Win64.zip (Mirror)

Group: Win32
nightly_20180317_4bcc85e-builds-Win32.zip (Mirror)

Code: [Select]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
commit 2353911
Author: asarium <Fri Mar 16 22:32:58 2018 +0100>
Commit: asarium <Fri Mar 16 22:32:58 2018 +0100>

Fix wrong return value when getting boolean value from Lua
 code/scripting/lua/LuaConvert.cpp | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Re: Nightly: 17 March 2018 - Revision 4bcc85e
For whatever reason i have a problem since a few builds.

CTRL-SHIFT-S is not working in the mission simulator anymore to show all campaign missions. Aswell in the Single Mission Simulator there is only one mission visible that changes only if i reclick the Single Mission button.

EDIT:
That error seems only to happen in the x64 builds. The x86 one do not have this problem.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 12:13:53 pm by Novachen »
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

Offline m!m

When did this start happening?

Offline Novachen

• Twitter
Well, some further tests shows, that this seems to be system related. Maybe there is something wrong in my Windows  :shaking:

On my work/gaming PC i have this error now even in the first Win64 build i was able to find: 2016-09-11.

All of them shows the same behavior. Single Missions are only visible alone.
But i found out, that all of them are shown after i have reclicked through the Single Missions button for all Single missions. But i was not able to fix the CTRL+SHIFT+S issue however.

The intesting part is... both builds works on my Gaming Laptop as they should in this terms. So that seems to be a problem on my side here. So i have to look for some recent changes in my system that were exclusive to my PC, because both systems uses the same OS and the same Anti-Virus that both got updates in the meantime.

But in the end it was a false bug report from my side. Sorry for that.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:54:18 pm by Novachen »
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Do check if the afflicted PCs have AMD GPUs and Radeon ReLive installed. Ctrl-Shift-S is a default keybind for one of its functions (can't remember which though), and ReLive will intercept those keypresses specifically before FSO gets to process them.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Novachen

• Twitter
Thanks for the tip. But actually it seems, that this problem was caused by my Logitech G940 Flight System.

Have to unplug and to replug it...  and now the game is working again. Strange one, because it worked in 32 Bit FSO without problems.