Author Topic: SW VI Space Battle Only 1080p  (Read 5937 times)

Re: SW VI Space Battle Only 1080p
I suppose you could have simplified cap ships, off in the distance. As a pilot you'd stay in your little area, so you never get close to them.

Offline CountBuggula

• Fate of the Galaxy
Psh.  For a PROPER BoE, they need to all be there!  In game, destroyable.  Mayhem!

Let's see...Nebulon B is close to completion, last I saw.  It's been awhile.  Star Destroyer is very near completion and being actively worked on.  Home one is looking fantastic and actively nearing completion.

We have in game Corvettes, Gallowfree Transport (I think), The Bri-something Gunship, and all the required starfighters (and Falcon).

That leaves several more types of Mon Cals and a Super Star Destroyer.  Am I missing anything else?

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
We're still using the placeholder corvette (it's the last model left to be replaced), so once bobbtmann finishes Home One we'd still need:

Corvette
Medium Transport
Nebulon-B Frigate
Liberty-class MC-80 cruiser
Reef Home-class MC-80 cruiser

Tector-class Star Destroyer
Imperial-I class Star Destroyer (don't know if you see the model in the movie, but I think it's assumed that not all of the ISDs are Tectors and IIs)
Executor

Death Star

So outside of the fighters we need a lot more than we have at this point. On the plus side, a fair number of these ships are in progress somewhere.

Offline CountBuggula

• Fate of the Galaxy
I didn't know our corvette was only a placeholder - it looked pretty good in the videos that have been posted.  I'm surprised nobody else has picked that one up yet.

It's too bad Brand has been absent/busy with life lately.  I'd love to see what he could do with that ship.  Although in all honesty I think his true skill and genius comes through more when he's able to use some creativity and come up with something unique.  His entire re-imagined line is AMAZING.  I hope he's able to come back and join this project again at some point when his life allows it.

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
Yeah, brand is sorely missed. On the plus side, I think bobbtmann is going to tackle the Corvette after Home One is finished, which is a pretty big deal because I believe it's the last asset that we really can't launch without.

Offline Hobbie

• It's Hot Drop O'Clock!
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I could call up some of my old contacts working on Freeworlds Tides Of War and see if they want to help out... :P
In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed.

Offline CountBuggula

• Fate of the Galaxy
I could call up some of my old contacts working on Freeworlds Tides Of War and see if they want to help out... :P

As far as I understand, good 3d modelers and texture artists are still very much needed on the team.  Chief1983 obviously has the final say, but send them our way!  We can at least get the discussion rolling about how they might be able to help.