Author Topic: Golgotha  (Read 12289 times)

Offline CT27

So squadrons in this case aren't all one craft (like Hammerheads were Myrmidons in FS2)?

Makes sense.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
FS2 had some mixed squadrons too. Heavy assault pilots switched to bombers, the Blue Lions were elite and had a wide range of ship selections.

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
That's the idea, yes :)
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
It's also the logical progression of the in-universe technology course for Terrans, provided one learned the lessons of the Colossus.

Although going with historic fallacies that FS tends to dip into in a full blown 30 years after FS2 I'd assume we'd see a Maginot line situation that the Shivans blitz through and an abandoned "mobile doctrine" approach is rapidly adapted again.

i.e. my head cannon for what would happen post BWO ;)
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I want a cannon on my head too... :(

Offline CT27

When BWO is released, will it (and the Golgotha) be compatible with the 2014 MVPs?

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth
Yes. If we're still on the 2014 MediaVPs by the time it comes out. All newly-released campaigns can be presumed to be compatible with the most recent MediaVPs of the time.
"We have now reached the point where every goon with a grievance, every bitter bigot, merely has to place the prefix, 'I know this is not politically correct, but...' in front of the usual string of insults in order to be not just safe from criticism, but actually a card, a lad, even a hero. Conversely, to talk about poverty and inequality, to draw attention to the reality that discrimination and injustice are still facts of life, is to commit the sin of political correctness. Anti-PC has become the latest cover for creeps. It is a godsend for every curmudgeon and crank, from fascists to the merely smug."
Finian O'Toole, The Irish Times, 5 May 1994

Blue Planet: The Battle Captains: Missions starring the Admirals of BP: WiH
Frontlines 2334+2335: T-V War campaign
GVB Ammit: Vasudan strike bomber
Player-Controlled Capship Modding Tutorial

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Yes. If we're still on the 2014 MediaVPs by the time it comes out. All newly-released campaigns can be presumed to be compatible with the most recent MediaVPs of the time.

This
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.