Author Topic: USN Confirms the UAP Videos are real  (Read 1081 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
USN Confirms the UAP Videos are real
I don't know if the rest of you saw this, but this is significant:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2019/09/18/those-ufo-videos-are-real-navy-says-please-stop-saying-ufo/

The videos are VERY interesting - you can access two of them (FLIR1 and GIMBAL) through the article; I found the third (GO FAST) via the To the Stars Academy youtube channel.  Pretty neat stuff - especially since no one (publicly anyway) has any idea what the hell could explain this.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Re: USN Confirms the UAP Videos are real
How is that any more significant than all the previous UFO stuff ?

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Re: USN Confirms the UAP Videos are real
Government confirms what many have known, or others have speculated at (from either direction) for a long time. That's about it.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke