Archived Boards > Syrk

Help is always appreciated

(1/9) > >>

Lucika:
Thank you for your interest in helping the development Syrk: The Unification Wars!

If you're interested, then please feel free to post here and I will get back to you as soon as I can :)

Testers:

--- Quote from: Lucika on September 13, 2011, 02:27:05 pm ---:bump:

We've made some massive changes in regards to ship handling and stuff like that, now we'd need people to test these. :) The bunch is kinda dormant nowadays.

Because we've had some issues of this before, let me point something out: while spotted FREDding issues will be noted, we can't guarantee an immediate fix as of yet because it is more important to make sure that the gameplay is not frustrating, but fun. :) Please take that into account and send me a PM if you'd like to partake!

--- End quote ---
Texturers: we already have MatthTheGeek onboard but I'm sure that a helping hand can never hurt.
FREDders: Almost all of Act I's missions are FREDded now, and even though balancing will definitely take some effort, we have the manpower to tackle this.
Tablers: At this moment, we've got everything done for Syrk table-wise and we have enough tablers onboard to make the necessary changes.

That is that for now, further edits will be coming when/if needed.

headdie:
what tabling work do you need?

General Battuta:
get svn, increase productivity by 1241 percent

dragonsniper:

--- Quote from: headdie on October 06, 2010, 01:52:00 pm ---what tabling work do you need?

--- End quote ---
Right now ship tabling and weapons tabling are of the highest priority.

headdie:
I'm interested

Here is an example of my tabling

This is from a project I am working on slowly and am not doing a huge amount with at the moment.

contained are tbm files for 3 ships and several weapons, know issues are that the close up on the Demolisher is set a little close and I am still balancing the range on the slammer missile which I am working on setting as a multi stage missile.  everything is currently in TBM as opposed to full tables while I get everything working as I want and then assemble it all later

and apologies on the texturing crude would be a gentle way of putting it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version