Community Projects > The FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project

(Release) - Lightning Marshal restored

<< < (2/8) > >>

Macfie:
The original Lightning Marshal was released many years before Operation Savior and they were developed by different people.  There was no connection other than they were set in the beginning of the NTF rebellion.  fightermedic decided to add the campaign to his remake. 
The link I posted was the official FSCRP restoration which fightermedic modified as part of his remake.

CT27:
I'm playing Macfie's new version so far and I'm really liking the "normal" flight physics rather than the "special" kind LM had before.

CT27:
I ran into a minor problem with one of the final missions ("Cat and Mice"  LM3_12B.FS2)

In that mission I believe Sagitarius 1 from the previous mission is supposed to be there with you and you follow him through waypoints to find MacDerby and take out NTF wings along the way.  However, when I played it through the campaign, I was the only Allied ship in that mission.  Technically I was able to beat it by just going to each flickering red dot to try and find MacDerby but I don't think that's how the mission is supposed to go.

Any suggestions?  (FYI, for some reason the mission was fine when I looked at it through the techroom)

Macfie:
Isn't that a red alert mission?  If som did something happen to Sagitarius 1 in the previous mission?

CT27:
Yes, it was a "Red Alert" mission. 

To answer your other question, no, nothing happened to Sagitarius 1 in the previous mission (he did what he was supposed to:  jumped out and said you could follow him to track MacDerby or go Vega to save the Aquitane).  It's just that in the final mission I'm talking about, he wasn't there in the campaign playthrough and there was no dialogue therefore.  However, he was there when I played the mission in the techroom.

One more thing:  am I supposed to see both ending cinematics (MacDerby dying and Aquitane being rescued) or just the one based on the final mission I chose to take part in?  I saw both.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version