Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Help Wanted/Offering Help

Two pieces of interface art wanted

<< < (2/3) > >>

Spoon:
I last used this back in 2013 or 2014 or something, and I just remember it more or less 'just worked' for me. I'm not really feeling confident in trying to troubleshoot this with you.

If you want, you can send me your backgrounds and color preferences (in this thread or pm, whatever you want) and stuff, and I'll see if I can get it to work for you.

HLD_Prophecy:
Thanks for offering to help me. Anytime you have the time and energy to get to this is fine. :) I've attached my backgrounds. What did you mean by color preferences?

[attachment stolen by Russian hackers]

Spoon:
You can change what color the buttons/screens are outputted as in the config file. So you could easily change the whole interface to be beautifully pink if you'd want.

Nyctaeus:
I used it few months ago to generate interface for Exile and it still works perfectly fine. If I remember correctly, Interface Templates uses HSV color model for so this may be useful for you.

Spoon:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/s04u7xo7w21qiu4/Interface.rar
Basically the same interface that WoD has because thats what my config file was still set like. If you want something else just let me know.

also attached my config file, so you can try messing around with it yourself (the config file thats included by default is configured in a way to show off what you can do with it, not configured to produce a good result by itself)

[attachment stolen by Russian hackers]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version