Author Topic: Training Mission 2 Bug  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Sevvren

Training Mission 2 Bug
Hi guys,

I have a bug in training mission 2 that prevents me from completing the level. The instructor tells me to face and target 3 drones, and eventually shoot them. However, the drones seem to warp between two different places every few seconds, making it impossible to obtain a lock on one. I don't believe I installed the game wrong, as everything else seems to be working fine. Is this a known issue?
Thanks.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: Training Mission 2 Bug
I've never heard of that problem before. There's nothing in the mission that should be causing the drones to warp around. How are you targeting the drones? Are you actually seeing them jump around or are the targeting brackets moving from drone to drone? Are you running the latest version of Diaspora (1.1.1)?

You can actually skip the training missions (there is an option on the briefing screen to do so). If this is the only problem you are having you can skip it while we try to figure out the answer. You can always play the mission later by going to Tech Data and playing the training mission from the simulator. Of course you might have problems knowing how to play the game without having done the training missions properly.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]