Author Topic: "Oh my God Katana, we're reading a massive incoming subspace transit..."  (Read 7679 times)

Offline Aesaar

Re: "Oh my God Katana, we're reading a massive incoming subspace transit..."
It's also loaded with about 40 TerPulse and... - No! we are not going to start arguing about Mr Cuddles!

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
But (S?)he is so cuddly! :(

It's also loaded with about 40 TerPulse and... - No! we are not going to start arguing about Mr Cuddles!
Instead of going all LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKINS and charging the Atreus, Captain Mence should have found the Carthage and rammed it so that Mr. Cuddles would jump in and destroy Steele's battlegroup, thereby saving Artemis Station and winning the war. We can assume that one year into the war, Mence would have enough intel known this would work. Only two of the BFReds are needed to destroy the Atreus in a single volley due to the tabled hit point values, so the other two can each destroy one corvette; this means a total of two volleys needed to wipe out Steele's battlegroup, which should only take 14 seconds. This plan of course relies on the Shivans putting BFReds back on Mr. Cuddles, which they would naturally do because this makes Mr. Cuddles a better ship. Come to think of it, they should make BFReds capable of targetting fighters, and put one on every turret on Mr. Cuddles's hull.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 09:44:56 pm by LordPomposity »

Offline CT27

Which side would the Galactallica from the "Ridiculous" campaign join in on?

It did help the GTVA in the "Ridiculous" campaign, but maybe the UEF likes metal more?

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Ridiculous is just a week large blog for him to moderate...