Author Topic: more drops , more crashes with rc3 or is it me  (Read 1940 times)

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
more drops , more crashes with rc3 or is it me
just a quick question ,maybe its just me but i see more ppl being dropped or getting a crash or lost contact with server going on at the moment , this seems to be happening both when useing a standalone and also going it alone as such...

i have seen that i seem to be taking a lot longer to load up and maybe this has some thing to do with it , both as host and as player , i have found that this is happening when useing mvps and also when not using them

can anyone else give there thoughts on this ?

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: more drops , more crashes with rc3 or is it me
I've noticed the dropped connections quite a bit.  That said there are also quite a few more people joining games so the chance of drops goes up.  The ones that really worry me are when you loose half or all the people. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Well if it's the server who drops, that can be expected...

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Nope I was the server and everyone else dropped.  Things in TBP went pretty well as far as drops go yesterday.  Only one I really remember was caused be an overheated vid card.  That and Vid got stuck in limbo due to the glide at warpout bug so I had to kick him. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
for me its not so much in TBP especially since zathras has been used its more in FS , i dont know if its the build or ppl having things lying around in there folder that shouldnt be there , i would like to see the multi vp being put into a mod folder with a mod ini for those ppl who want to run mvps , that way it would have its own data folder.... and maybe we would get less crashes
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Well when things get validated that shouldn't be a problem since the host will know who has hacked tables.