Author Topic: 2008-03-05 Stable Branch - TrackIR  (Read 12355 times)

Re: 2008-03-05 Stable Branch - TrackIR
This was just working fine a second ago but now WHENEVER I even CLICK on the tech room, the game just freezes and I get a popup asking me if I want to report the error?! WHAT THE HELL? :mad:
"I only miss what I don't hit."
Show me something that beats 87 BF reds and I'll show you Hateful Lies!!!

Offline Lepton

I did get this to work and it was my TrackIR software version.  You'd think if you ask the program to check for updates that it would actually do that.  Be that as it may, using the most current version of the TrackIR software made things work swimmingly.  Of course, it makes shooting things twice as hard, but at least it works.

Offline szoreny

I'm curious about the cockpit options available in FS2 - the Btrl cockpits are very pretty, and I'm wondering if any stock FS2 pits have received some detailed 'pits.  Probably more important work is being done on 3.6.10 bugs n such - but there was a topic a while back, called 'time-table for real cockpit models' where some members were discussing methods of cockpit display other than a show-ship table and the work sounded very promising but haven't seen anything about that since....

So is it still just show-ship and POF tweaking in retail?  Is that the only way?  I don't have track IR but this view slewing is brilliant, I'm using taylor's 3.6.10xt build but i assume the smooth view panning and pad-lock I'm seeing therein is swifty's work.   

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
nukemod has alot of cockpits. some fs ships have cockpits but need a show ship flag and possibly some model eyepoint tweakage. you could probibly slap some xmts together to add the flag.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN