General FreeSpace > FreeSpace & FreeSpace Open Support

FSO Installer not working

(1/2) > >>

Piemaster:
Specs: XP Pro, Q6600, 8800 GTS 640, 2gb ram

Okay, so when I run the installer, every time I get to the page where it should let me select what I want to download, the box is just blank. It has the bar with 0% and the background, but the selections never appear. Anyone know what to do?

Mobius:
:welcomesilver:

Welcome to the HLPBB! :)

The Installer might be corrupted...try to DL it again ;)

Jeff Vader:
I don't mean to imply anything with this, but... you do have your Internet connection on, when you run the Installer, don't you?

Turey:

--- Quote from: Lobo on September 03, 2007, 03:10:41 pm ---I don't mean to imply anything with this, but... you do have your Internet connection on, when you run the Installer, don't you?

--- End quote ---

Technically, if the Internet was off completely, it'd stop before that. Now, if the Internet was slow or lossy, then I could see it stopping there.

Piemaster:
I've tried the .jar and .exe versions both from multiple places, and yes, I have the internet on, and its 10mb/s down, so it's not slow. It's just when I click next on the page with the two boxes to check (Only update installed components and install everything) it freezes for a second, then goes onto the next page where it says nothing and gives me no options, all I can do is click previous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version