Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > StarShatter Open Source Project

Reporting bugs in Starshatter Open

<< < (5/6) > >>

Echelon9:
Thanks for the report, I'll take a look.

procdrone:
If im at it, so heres something more:

When you minimize the game, and bring it back up again, and you're using mouse controls for a fighter, it spins around all the time.... just like the mouse were pointing to the edge of the screen.

Thaeris:

--- Quote from: TheHound on April 21, 2014, 06:44:02 pm ---Ok, heres the dear which pisses me off.

Whenever i complete my mission, i signal Archon to return to base, i get clearing, i get out my landing gear, and confirm my landing.
When im in the fighter bay, camera turns like it was about to finish the mission, but it doesnt, i still controll the ship, and if i don't stop, i just crash into the carrier, dying and failing the mission.

Really bad thing....

--- End quote ---

This is a bit tricky, but I'd call this a feature, and not a bug. But, I do think you ought to have the option of disabling the feature if you don't like it. It might also be nice to have a manual "tower view" mode attached to this feature. Therefore, if you disable the "automatic tower view mode" on final approach, you can still manually toggle it.

Cyberkada:
New bug I'm fixing.

Create Player under the Logbook *should* bring up a screen similar to the first game run screen.  I'm changing it so it operates properly - name, empire, physics mode, play style, etc.

Cyberkada:
fixed this bug.  Adding and deleting players directly from the logbook now works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version