Author Topic: So, speculation...  (Read 11771 times)

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
You know, I think this forum really needs sarcasm tags...
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
If your post was tounge-in-cheek then I apologise, but considering how common the serious versions of that type post are on every project forum anywhere ever, I say you need bigger sarcasam flags. ;)
Apparently you missed two of the best threads ever.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Egad.  Cole's post sounds just as timely today as it did three years ago. :eek2:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Egad.  Cole's post sounds just as timely today as it did three years ago. :eek2:
Then, in three years time, someone else's post will be just as timely?

(I'm only joking, please don't hurt me! I did nothing! Aagghhh! :shaking:)

Offline Vasudan Admiral

• Twisted Infinities
ROFL!
Yeah I'd completely missed those. Wow that is awesome - the "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME!" bits especially. :D
Get the 2014 Media VPs and report any bugs you find in them to the FSU Mantis so that we may squish them. || Blender to POF model conversion guide
Twisted Infinities

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Not as good as the Derek Smart wants to develop FS3 thread, but still pretty damn hillarious.

Someone should really do a repeat run of that, then release it.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Not as good as the Derek Smart wants to develop FS3 thread, but still pretty damn hillarious.
Personally I find the "you most make an update" thread good lulz too.

Someone should really do a repeat run of that, then release it.
When its close to release, I'm sure the ST:R team will go poke some one into doing it.

I think he just copypasted it.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Nuclear1

If your post was tounge-in-cheek then I apologise, but considering how common the serious versions of that type post are on every project forum anywhere ever, I say you need bigger sarcasam flags. ;)
Truly epic times, they were.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
So are we gonna see some beams or what?

Also Cookie Monster
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Actually I haven't heard much from Goober on how voice acting is going. A few actors have their lines all finished and I've given feedback on a lot of auditions. What's the status on that, Ian?

Of course, I have heard quite a bit from VA recently on his contributions. In fact he ju5t $ent mE t#e @*der c*!st%*$t#7n 09g#~p^ly %ad^@ ...SIGNAL LOST...
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I've been keeping the To Do list up-to-date, so you can have a look there if you like.  We're in pretty good shape voice-wise, but there are still at least two major issues that need to be worked out.

Speaking of not hearing much on a particular topic, Pete, would you mind checking out the Pæe≥▄[UuálP>VXñ4┌╪<gè's# NO CARRIER

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Unfair. Unfair!

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I have a speculation on how they'll release it. They'll release it on April's Fools day, so no one will believe its real. :p

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I have a speculation on how they'll release it. They'll release it on April's Fools day, so no one will believe its real. :p
No, they'll release a killer virus that takes down the world's power grid in "RELEASE: Silent Threat - Reborn" and they'll actually release STR after Goober wins the internet.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I've already won the internet, according to Flipside.  I see no need to retread the same ground.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Speculation eh?........

I'm hoping more impressive stealth effects for the first Loki encounter.

Also some sort of "effects" for the Hades destruction.

@Goobiemonster. you got my PM yet? Opinions?
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
According to that garbled message, somethingsomething high-poly hades

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1

The high-poly Hades isn't breaking news anymore :P

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Alright, HLPers! We must decode those transmissions! For the sake of ... Uh ... Something to which I shall mention again once I figure it out!

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
There's no decoding to do, it's just words interspersed with garbage.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.