Author Topic: Would you mind if I borrowed your tables?  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Grey Wolf

Would you mind if I borrowed your tables?
I just had an.... interesting idea for SHaS, and I was wondering if you'd mind if I used a (modified) version of your tables. Mainly due to your trail info for the FS1 fighters. So?
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
What's SHaS? I don't see an avatar. I guess you can use the contrail info for the new ships, but all I did was look up the coordinates in ModelView.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Grey Wolf

See the GTD Wolf avatar? At GTD Wolf, me and Maeg have a campaign in the works called the Sword, the Hammer, and the Sun, also known as SHaS. I just had an interesting idea for a subplot, and I needed to use the FS1 ships.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
What's SHaS? I don't see an avatar.

Lol, it's like there's no world outside of HLP.

I like it. :D
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
*WMCoolmon slaps Setekh around a bit with a large Steak*
:D
-C

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
*bans coolman*
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Oh no...

Actually, there have been quite a few requests. I should post on my page that you can use it so long as you give credit to Volition.  And if you're feeling generous, me too. :)
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Originally posted by Shrike
*bans coolman*

*Finds Bambi Eyes and puts them on* :(
A bit more seriously, a single comment line wouldn't take up much space and could give credit to both :nod:
-C