Author Topic: [Bug]WiH Part 1 , first mission  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Hellzed

[Bug]WiH Part 1 , first mission
Hi,
I'm not sure it has been reported already, but I think I just found a bug in WiH Part 1 : Leeuwenhoek has a huge engine subsystem (bigger than the ship size), so it takes a lot of damage in the first seconds of the mission, and then the ship is left behind, down to something like 20m/s. The ship is usually not targeted by enemy units after that part, but the mission takes forever to complete after the last fight is won.

Offline crizza

Re: [Bug]WiH Part 1 , first mission
Hm, you could use "timecompression", realy helpfull.

Offline Hellzed

I meant, if the Leeuvenhoek's engine subsystem wasn't so huge, there would be no need for time compression.

Can anyone confirm that subsystem size is a bug ?

Oh, so THAT'S why that kept happening. I was wondering. Yes, it happens for me every time I play it, but it didn't until somewhat recently (IIRC). And even with time compression, it is still a rather jarring problem.
Delenda Est delenda est.

(Yay gratuitous Latin.)

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Good catch, might as well slap a guardian on there.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Huh, it's already guardianed (at 95%, no less). I could add something to constantly repair it as well...

Offline Hellzed

With the latest version of Blue Planet (AoA and WiH Parts 1 & 2), I have this ship's engine subsystem at 68 percent after the first fight.
So I guess something went wrong with the guardian scripting.

I'm not sure it happened before, I played WiH Part 1 many times before the update, and I didn't notice the issue.