Author Topic: Whats going on with the Fall of Cybertron PC?  (Read 954 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Whats going on with the Fall of Cybertron PC?
I am not sure if this is just a UK thing or if its happening else where but a lot of retailers haven't got stock for the PC version of the game. I pre-ordered a copy at GAME and when i went in to collect my order i was told that no store has got any PC copies and that none of the customer orders have arrived, yet 360 and PS3 owners got theirs. So abit miffed i went to Gamestation, same story there have been no PC copies ship despite the fact the PC version release day was today. I tried to get it from PLAY and its still Pre-order, Amazon no stock but both sites maintain release date 24th Aug. What is going on and i just heard Activison won't be releasing the PC version in Australia and there reason was "we are simply not releasing it Australia" how screwed up of reason is that?

So no idea when i will get to play this, would get it for Xbox but my xbox died 3 days after the warranty expired (sigh)
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Re: Whats going on with the Fall of Cybertron PC?

So no idea when i will get to play this, would get it for Xbox but my xbox died 3 days after the warranty expired (sigh)

Died how, RROD? Because there are ways of fixing that you know?
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Re: Whats going on with the Fall of Cybertron PC?
Died how, RROD? Because there are ways of fixing that you know?

At first it read all game discs as DVDs, and then as of yesterday it won't even switch on, everything is connected and switched at the wall but the console won't power up
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-