Author Topic: Goriest PC Games Out There....  (Read 7773 times)

Goriest PC Games Out There....
Well, in my opinion, this is one of the most debated topics.

3 of the sickest games ive played are Manhunt,Portal 2 and Blood.

Manhunt has very good qualities graphics, and isnt so much 'spooky' , but lets you spook the **** out of other people. Sadly, no multiplayer. But how many games let you strangle someone with a plastic bag and bash the crap out of them ? Or ram a crowbar into someones head and jimmy out their brains ? Its 3rd person style (think Grand Theft Auto style).

Now, portal 2 is FPS. It isnt 'scary', but just disgusting and makes you LOL. Graphics are kinda sad, but still, good for a laugh. I mean, common, how many games let you taser people, urinate on them, douse them in gasoline and throw a match on them?

Or how bout ramming a cat onto the butt of your gun, then shooting the cat off?

Blood is old..VERY old. But it is a legend. Sawed off shotguns, napalms, TNT sticks, zombies, ghosts, and a FPS character with a bad attitude.

"Im gonna paint the town reeeeeed."
"Da-da-dat dats all folks!"
"heeeeeres johnny!"
Oh it gets worse.....much.....MUCH worse.....but i wont spoil it. See for yourself.

Offline Davros

Re: Goriest PC Games Out There....
portal 2 ?
you mean postal 2!!!

i thought manhunt was rubbish....

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
the way you describe blood sounds a lot like duke nukem :p

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
UT with the Gibfight mutator. :D

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Soldier of Fortune series for me. :nervous:
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Centrixo

the classic games are the best, like blood, corridor 7, body count, duke nukem 3d, doom and eradicator.

then you got one game that surpasses that, quake 4...
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

the way you describe blood sounds a lot like duke nukem :p

Blood 1 used the Build engine (aka Duke).  Had exploding walls, sloped floors/ceiling, kickable heads, rotating sectors, water and more.
Blood 2 used another engine (3d engine) i don't remember the name for.

Corridor 7 wasn't good LOL (ok for the first few minutes... then boring LOL)
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Centrixo

ok then try explain away some old games like bio-menace? and jason storm? :P. this gave me a thought.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

Offline Davros

corridor 7 what the hell was going on with the psychedelic walls

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Lemmings ;)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Forbidden Forest. Oh look the big dragonfly has just descended from the sky and chewed off my head.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Crimson Land. Just check out the screenshots at the site!!!

http://crimsonland.reflexive.com/?menu=screenshots

The scenario usually is green or yellow at first but that changes really fast  :D

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Soldier of Fortune II
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Blood Suckers might be another candidate. It's an old Mac game where you have to swat hordes of flies, spiders and other crap as quickly as possible. The screen fills up with bug guts very quickly. :D

Offline Centrixo

anyone remember the game krieg?

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War.

Send a pair of Dreadnoughts into a squad of Imperial guard soldiers or something, and see what happens. Or better yet, in the new Dark Crusade expansion, send some Grey Knights in and watch them impale everything and then make heads explode with psyker abilites.
tianjun1298 > Your this only the fine insect which escapes from the condom

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Bloodiest game I've played personally is RE4, but I know that's not even close to the worst ever.  Still, having your own head sliced off with a chainsaw is a rather unpleasant sight. :p

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Soldier of Fortune
F.E.A.R. (people disintegrate and you can dismember them with grenade blasts)
Halo and Halo 2
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
Halo and Halo 2

Hell naw.

SoF
RE4
Gears of War

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Halo and Halo 2

Hell naw.

Do you know how much blood comes outof a dead Elite when you bash it in Halo 1? :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta