Author Topic: New Fred 'n FS CVS build  (Read 15515 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
New Fred 'n FS CVS build
Hmm, mrduckman can you make sure you don't have one in your directory and are using the latest build in this thread? Hate to sound egotistical, but if it's working for me, I see no reason why it shouldn't work for everyone else. It was an addition problem that was causing the last problems.
-C

New Fred 'n FS CVS build
I've nothing in my table's directory. I'll upload a screenshot to see if we're talking of the same thing.

Offline WMCoolmon

New Fred 'n FS CVS build
That's extremely odd...try this hud_gauges.tbl

Code: [Select]

#Gauges

$Resolution: (1024 768)
$Gauge: Shield Mini
$Text 2 Digit: (7 7)
$Text 1 Digit: (11 7)
#End

If that doesn't fix it, or makes it worse, try changing the y-values of the 2 text entries to -7s.
-C

New Fred 'n FS CVS build
Seems to work well, but when the target gets below 10% the number gets out of alignment

Offline WMCoolmon

New Fred 'n FS CVS build
Erg, well,  try this build.

• Modified load_hud_defaults slightly; also fixed small bug in code for 640x480 mode
  • Disabled load-only-used-weapons code, all weapons are now loaded on mission start.
  • Threw in the current OGG code, just for fun. It doesn't work, but it does make a sound. Useful if you like indeterminate squeaks/pops. Not implemented for music, because I don't want to just implement another nonworking OGG decoding system.

Edit: Also adds new motion debris.
Somehow I missed all the responses to the m4 waves I put out, thanks for the feedback. :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2004, 01:48:47 am by 374 »
-C

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
New Fred 'n FS CVS build
your zip appears to be damaged...that, or ie is re-directing me to attachment.php rather than the file itself.
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline WMCoolmon

-C

New Fred 'n FS CVS build
Works well now.