Author Topic: Well, here's mine  (Read 2893 times)

Offline Nuclear1

There's not really a lot here to judge here. Could we have something at least five or six seconds in length? :)

What you have sounds great for an entire new set of short pilot persona messages, though. I'd personally like to hear more. :)

Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Nuclear1

The Delta Wing clip was excellent. The other two were slightly less so, simply because you tried to alter your voice. Your normal voice here is really your strength.

Still, quite enjoyable, and you may hear from me at some point. :)
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Wow, nicely done. You wouldn't be interested in doing some work for Wing Commander Saga, would you? :)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline J.P.

• http://www.omegadigital.org/
Just so everybody knows, I won't ever play a part that has cussing in it. I'm Christian, so that's why I won't cuss.

I might try out for the Wing Commander Saga. What part do you have in mind for me to play. Just so you know, I've never played wing commander before except a little bit of the first one. Stopped because I couldn't get past the mission where I have to destroy a Kilrathi cruiser or something.

-J.P.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 02:45:24 pm by J.P. »