Off-Topic Discussion > Gaming Discussion

Chorus seems to be a space combat game in the way we like it.

(1/2) > >>

Grizzly:
Rock Paper Shotgun did a relatively information-dense preview here. Can't say that the "101 trailer" is doing much for me, but Katherine Castle's description of you flying a spaceship with a wide array of abilities against relentless AI does make it feel like we're starting to get the space sims that follow the steps of the likes of House of the Dying Sun and Star Wars Squadrons, and innovate upon those rather then the straight remakes that the Elite and Privateer folks are getting (okay that's unfair they also get X4, but you know what I mean :P ).

It turns out it was actually announced a year ago. I missed that completely, and I don't think there's been any buzz about it since then.

Colonol Dekker:
Oooooh.

I'm getting Titanfall 2 crossed with farscape vibes.   I'll wait for release and feedback from people on here before I dip my toes in though.

Loving the aesthetics..

Phantom Hoover:
but what IS a chorv

Colonol Dekker:

--- Quote from: Phantom Hoover on September 26, 2021, 12:12:56 pm ---but what IS a chorv

--- End quote ---

It's on urban dictionary......but I'm not linking it. :lol:

Darius:

--- Quote from: Phantom Hoover on September 26, 2021, 12:12:56 pm ---but what IS a chorv

--- End quote ---

Old latin, maybe these are space romans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version