Author Topic: No mouse cursor  (Read 1054 times)

Hi all,
just purchased FS2 and installed Knossos 0.14.3.

Whenever I start anything via Knossos, I do not see a mouse cursor at all ... it is "there" and I can click (although hitting any of the button is by pure luck), but I do not see a mouse cursor.

I have set it up to run in WINDOW / FULL-SCREEN mode, but that has not helped.

The setup is a 1440 16:9 32" display ...

If I start FS2 "standard via Steam", everything works ...

Any idea what I can try next?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 11:46:29 am by Greystrike »

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Hello, welcome.

Please post your fs2_open.log file.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in this post.

Once you give us your log, even if its just getting to the player selection menu and closing, we'll be able to determine your command line flags, which mod you selected (if any), and some other details that may shed light on the issue.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Ok, thanks, I'll try looking over it Friday at the earliest.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.