Author Topic: What happened to Teeth of the Tiger?  (Read 15950 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Re: What happened to Teeth of the Tiger?
 :v: knows that Orion and Typhon are awesome and wanted to keep them. IMHO the Orion is the strongest part of overall visual identification of the whole FS franchise.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

I'd make a difference between "Refitted" and "used similar design from drydock onward"; it's always more difficult to built ships from scratch, in the immediate aftermath of the GW, production might be as low as 1 new ship per year in T-V space for quite a while with most ships simply being old ones.

I'd make a difference between "Refitted" and "used similar design from drydock onward"; it's always more difficult to built ships from scratch, in the immediate aftermath of the GW, production might be as low as 1 new ship per year in T-V space for quite a while with most ships simply being old ones.
Many Orions were refitted- there were the same hull names used in both FS1 and FS2.
It seems the GTVA was too busy working on not well thought out stuff like the Colossus or Hecate, or at least the Terrans were.

Vasudans made some really nice warships in the mean time.
Note the Orion cannot fire all its main beams at a single target while the Big Hat can fire all 3 big beams at anything over its upper side.

Anyways, more updates after Christmas break.
'Teeth of the Tiger' - campaign in the making
Story, Ships, Weapons, Project Leader.

My guess would be that the Iceni was supposed to be used as another GTVA-Terran ship but ended up in the hands of the NTF.

Anyways, more updates after Christmas break.

Looking forward to it!

All y'all,

Just a little update:
I am working 12hrs a day currently (mostly at a PC), so modding is a bit on the backburner.

Sorry for not including anything exciting.
'Teeth of the Tiger' - campaign in the making
Story, Ships, Weapons, Project Leader.

Aye o7

Thanks for the status update. :)