Hosted Projects - Standalone > First Contact War

Pointless Arguing over anime character designs

(1/4) > >>

Assassin714:
Several questions:

1. Why are all of the characters female?

2. Why do almost all of them have Japanese names?

3. Why do they all have the same light skin tone?

In a future space navy representing what I'm assuming is a united Earth, I would expect more diversity. Unless the backstory includes some kind of catastrophe that wiped out nearly all of the planet's population but spared Japanese females for some reason.

Strygon:
Anime.

spart_n:
the only thing i agree with is the light skin tone. show the dark skinned tanned pilots already

Strygon:
In due time, my friend. Another thing with anime is usually huge casts of characters and we've barely gotten through half of the friendlies.

Urbana:

--- Quote from: Assassin714 on November 30, 2020, 04:27:25 am ---Several questions:

1. Why are all of the characters female?

2. Why do almost all of them have Japanese names?

3. Why do they all have the same light skin tone?

In a future space navy representing what I'm assuming is a united Earth, I would expect more diversity. Unless the backstory includes some kind of catastrophe that wiped out nearly all of the planet's population but spared Japanese females for some reason.

--- End quote ---

Wow you really sound like a Twitter fiend. OK why cant the characters be female and have a light skin tone....do you have something against that considering this isnt your mod or idea. Why do you have a thing against Japanese names for the characters maybe in the future that is pretty standard naming schemes. Oh and "diversity" i love hearing that from those that dont even support the things they are complaining about. Personally i cant wait to see how this turns out because that is what we as a community should be doing inspiring those who are actually doing something and adding to this franchise even in their own way please go back to Twitter where you belong SJW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version