Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica the Plan intro(video by ILya Semenov)  (Read 3212 times)

Offline Doping

• My music
Battlestar Galactica the Plan intro(video by ILya Semenov)
Hello.
Im BSG fan and i create the short soundtrack for The Plan movie and put it into the video.Hope thats just the first track from my many others like this.Music is not so near to Bear McCreary but I got more tribal elements.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=103295105
Here is my other music(very different) - http://www.myspace.com/industrialdoping

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Re: Battlestar Galactica the Plan intro(video by ILya Semenov)
..... okie dokie :wtf:

Offline watsisname

Heya, welcome to the community!

I think you have some good musical talent there. :)  I'll be honest and say that a few of the tracks are too weird/noisy for me to really enjoy, but there's a few tracks that I quite like, such as TCi and Planetary Research.  Overall they feel pretty industrial/synthetic, which I quite like. :3
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Good possibility this is a bot... or spam...
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Doping

• My music
Im not a bot.
Please visit here - xxx.com

Hehe  ;)
Thanks Blue Lion
Thanks watsisname for your opinion, i was pleased to read it
Thaeris...  :wtf: i like what you are realist

I work now on more usual soundtracks, and a story (thanks BSG for inspiration)

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
I'm all kinds of confused

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Listened to it. It's not bad, exactly, but it feels rather random. Not really liking it.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Well, you have my sincere apologies, Doping. The suggestion that you were a bot was entirely unfounded.

I hope you can overlook that earlier statement.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Hey, not half bad. Keep up the good work. I like the 'Plan' intro more than some of the other stuff, but there are actually some really interesting tracks in there.

Everybody's a critic, but it doesn't mean you don't have a rare talent - most people could never produce music on this level. Keep at it.

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
Cool man, I'm not a fan of BSG's music in general, but I think your track is an effective complement to the video.  My only suggestion would be to maybe add one or two lines of harmony to the long string notes in the beginning portion (the ascending line with the octave doubling), maybe with a bit more of a crescendo at the end.  Doing so could really help add punch to the transition when you take all the strings away.  Kind of hard to get a feel for how the other tunes will work without video to go with them, but you certainly have some nice material there, especially in the gigapolis track.

Offline Doping

• My music
The E
Thanks. Random, maybe you just not caught the motive, not feel it? Sory for my english, i forgot some words and just use google translator.
Thaeris
I'm not offended, spamers are very annoying me too.
General Battuta
Thanks for support!
swashmebuckle
Wow, thats really detail! And you the first man who talk about gigapolice. Thanks
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 01:22:01 am by Doping »