Author Topic: More Fredders Needed  (Read 13876 times)

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles
As the topic says, we need some more fredders. As it stands we have a ton of playable content in terms of material to work with and vehicles to throw into possible missions, the hard part is that Spoon is busy with WoD2, and Andrew of Doom is busy with school.

What I need are fredders who are NOT busy. And would like to contribute to what is a very ambitious and possibly ground breaking TC for this Engine.

Some have suggested that I take up Fredding, and while I think I would enjoy tinkering with Fred for a bit, it must also be understood that on top of leading this project, I have been modeling, texturing, conceptualizing, writing, creating 2D assets in Adobe After Effects, and working on a new Interface, all while working full-time. I'm exhausted, and I need help.

I don't even care if you are semi-new to fredding, if you have the enthusiasm, that is all I need. Andy and Spoon will still be doing the fine tuning in the end, but if we have others assisting with the basic grunt work, we could possibly have a demo release sometime late this December or January.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 04:35:03 pm by Quanto »
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Offline Quanto

Re: More Fredders Needed
I'd just like say that the need for fredders still stands. Anyone interested in working on a non-fs based universe please apply within!
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools

Offline Quanto

Re: More Fredders Needed
What I mean as "not busy"; willing to actually make missions, instead of excuses not to make missions.  :doubt:

Offline Apollo

• Free Market Fascist
Is this project still alive? I'd be willing to work on it, although I have very little experience with FRED. :nervous:
Current Project - Eos: The Coward's Blade. Coming Soon (hopefully.)

Offline Quanto

Very little experience is better than no experience. And I'm totally willing to let you dabble and practice as you please. I'm still working on other **** like the UI and Models, so you'll have time to get used to the material.

Offline Apollo

• Free Market Fascist
OK. Can I see the material?
Current Project - Eos: The Coward's Blade. Coming Soon (hopefully.)

Offline Quanto

I'll send you a PM. Get ready, its a doosy.

Offline Madrox

• Because destroying shivans ins´t enough...
    • My DeviantArt
There are still need for freders?
Im new at this b ut i will take any chances to practice more.