Author Topic: Our Website... SHE IS GROWING!  (Read 3368 times)

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Our Website... SHE IS GROWING!
Anyone who has been to our site knows quite well that... it has got a ways to go. Proofreading. Finishing. CONTENT.

Yes.

Regardless, it's getting there. By and by, data is filling up in the wiki (oh yes... We have a wiki... :D )... Did I mention that it's good fun making use of the wiki? Sooner than later, everyone will have access to see what we've got going on up there. So please, go visit your local hosted tab and check us out. Is something not clear? Ask us a question and we'll be sure to answer... we might even fix something or fill in some more details.

From your local friendly Stellar Assault team,
-Thaeris
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke