Author Topic: Thrusters and explosions  (Read 15929 times)

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Re: Thrusters and explosions
In short, the 3.6.14 RC process was started around the time of r7811, then we hit a show-stopper issue which held things up a while.
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Yeah, I believe we did backport, or perhaps even sync with trunk for a while up to 7903.  But 7903 is the last revision in the 3.6.14 branch with any changes made that would affect Windows builds.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Sorry it took so long to get back. I have confirmed that the aforementioned issues are present in r7811. Done enough thorough testing in non-modded FS2 and in mods such as Blue Planet. Tested on multiple machines as well, with both rolled back and then up-to-date drivers; Appears on all.
Previous Projects: Ancient-Shivan War | GTF Durandal

Current Projects: Exile: Into The Dark Waters (Proof-editing/misc)