Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Exile

Exile - News

(1/12) > >>

Nyctaeus:
Official news thread. Any updates, annoucements and info related to the project will pe posted here.

Please, post any comments in Discussion thread :)

Nyctaeus:
Flowers grow, lovers mate, politicians lie, beer end...

Wait, what? Why beer end?! This is one of the thing that should never happen! Meh, I wish I have a cure for that :P. But instead I have one for some other issue - lack of cool models. To be precise, I am the cure.
So I have something for you, guys. This time, not a warship. Meet the Pluto Gas Tanker!

Nyctaeus:
Want some ship data? We're working on dedicated FSWiki section for Exile related content. For now you can get familiar with three of new ships from our modpack - Agneya, Solomon and Pluto!

And I can assure you, this is not everything that we have. Oh no :P

Nyctaeus:
So it's gonna happen! Beta-testing are officialy started.

Into the Dark Waters is now in it's last and final stage of development before the release :D

Nyctaeus:
It's been a while since the last big update.

After some time of inactivity, development of Exile is back at full speed. We decided to switch our narration style to more character-driven, including much more plot details in form of fiction viewer entries, introduce new characters and include much more focus on the other side of the conflict - Earth Federated Nations.

We also decided to rework some missions, change their style etc. Here is some mystery screenshot from completly rewritten M01 called The Eclipse:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version